• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swampfire has Sleep Manip gas that he can expell from his palms
Goku can just dodge, or put a energy barrier so the Gas don't affect him
and low-high regen.
That really not gonna help if Goku destroy his entire body with his 2-C AP.
Cell have the same level of regenaration, and Gohan could kill him, and Goku is stronger than him.
Wildvine also has sleep manip and mid regen.
Same above.
Pesky Dust also has sleep manip but he has to get close which would be more dangerous than for swampfire or wildvine.
Really, not stopping Goku from One-Shotinh then.
He don't need to punch them, he can send a air attack on him.
Feedback has 2-A/1-B energy absorbtion so he can nullify most of gokus ki based attacks
Ok, then he gets screwed in CqC.
The Omnitrix usually scans new DNA regardless of Ben wants it to although he usually doesnt because most of the time it disables transformations briefly but thats inconsistent since there are multiple occasions of aliens being scanned very quickly and some occasions of new DNA being scanned over an entire episode but Ben would at best turn into a Saiyan Saga strength Saiyan unless Broly isnt a mutant, then he would be more like Broly.
Even if he became like Broly, Goku would still win with Super Saiyans transformations.
Amphibian is similar to ghost freak in that he can go intangible, fly, he can also read minds and paralyze people. He can also turn into electricity but that is not the same as his intangibility.
True, Goku only option would be to keep dodging.
Big Chill can also go intangible.
Yes,
Goku has prior knowledge of Clockwork, Ghostfreak, and Toepick but speed is equalized
Yeah, but Goku can increase his speed with Super Saiyan. Up to 50x or 2500x with Blue.
and Goku wont know who Ben is going to use next out of all his options so its still possible to get them into the fight and hax him. Or just turn into Amphibian go intangible and transform into one of those 3.
True.
Or tank melee hits with Swampfire because of Regen and do the same thing.
I mean, if he tries, he just gonna get destroy them.
Whampire has projectiles that let him fully mind control anyone it attaches it.
Goku can also One-shot him or dodge the projectiles.
Gutrot could make a cloud sleep gas or some other lethal gas.
Goku can avoid that, and one-shot him.
Echo-Echo can theoretically clone himself an infinite number of times or as much as he needs to. These clones are not physically synced and can die and get hurt without effecting the other clones, Ben also keeps a spare Echo-Echo clone sleeping in his car trunk just in case he dies. All these clones can also turn into individual Bens or other aliens if he wants to, and create an army of some of his most useful aliens for this scenario.
True.
If he does that, Goku only option would be to use a AoE attack to destroy all of them before they do anything else.

Can you send a scan of Omnitrix transmutation?
There's not really any clip on YouTube but it's happened multiple times- once in destroy all Aliens where Omnitrix downloaded everyone as data and transformed Azmuth into a mad Tokustar- in Ultimate when a techadon master attacked ben transformed Gwen and Kevin into different aliens- and again Omnitrix downloaded once ben when his ultimates went rampage.

He don't have prior knowledge on pesky dust. As distance is 10 meters- pesky dust range is enough to make Goku sleep.
Well, that would happen if Ben would immediatly go with Pesky dust first. If he don't, probally gonna knock him out before.

And like, Goku can backway 10 meters of distance very easy, it would depend if have brain demage or not, so he don't fell the need to punch this fairy, knowing the other capabilities of other alies ben have.

Well, that would happen if Ben would immediatly go with Pesky dust first. If he don't, probally gonna knock him out before.
Considering it's Omniverse version- it would be most likely 6th to 7th alien of ben. Goku character is not really to knock out enemies in one go but to have a chance of fight with them and test them out first afaik.

Considering it's Omniverse version- it would be most likely 6th to 7th alien of ben.
Hmm,
Goku character is not really to knock out enemies in one go but to have a chance of fight with them and test them out first afaik.
He really not gonna do that, because he only do that with strong opponents, if he opponents is weaker than him, he usually don't drag the fight out.
Which is the case here.

Just questioning isn't it in character for ben 10 to use some physically strong aliens like forearms or other if the opponent is physically strong to

Just questioning isn't it in character for ben 10 to use some physically strong aliens like forearms or other if the opponent is physically strong to
It is, but he kinda quickly realise if he can overpower enemy or not. Like his fight with psyphon where he turned into humungausaur, beaten in seconds and then said "I can't over power him, gotta use different kind of power" and then turned into Toepick (fear hax alien). Ben realised there in one fight, So I'm assuming that ben will realise samething here within 6 fights atleast. Taking account in Goku character, he'll likely fight everyone in base and would want to fight everyone as well incase to find a strong transformation. He hired a most dangerous assassin to kill himself.

Oh wait actually **** it, didn't read in the OP that ben has prior knowledge of AP gap. Means ben gonna turned into either toepick or Peskydust in first round. So.

Oh wait actually **** it, didn't read in the OP that ben has prior knowledge of AP gap. Means ben gonna turned into either toepick or Peskydust in first round. So.
Well I think Goku would just snipe him atp, SBA has the start distance be 4KM and that's far out of Pesky's range

Goku likely wouldn't go for the kill IC here (so no omnitrix trolling), and a mix of prior knowledge and ki sense lets Goku know that he should just finish the fight as soon as possible; Goku wouldn't really be interested in prolonging it.

I barely know any instance of Goku where he has choosen to snipe at enemy w/o even considering to fight them on hand to hand combatt tbh.

Me when entire Dragonball.
That's because he's never really fought someone who's 4km and has hax to oneshot him that he knows about

Also there's multiple examples of Goku just oneshotting fodders he doesn't want to hurt or kill, Goku vs Recoome, the King Chappa rematch, etc

That's because he's never really fought someone who's 4km and has hax to oneshot him that he knows about
He'd fought and used instant transmission no matter how far he is. It seems highly unlikely for him to do what he has never done.
Also there's multiple examples of Goku just oneshotting fodders he doesn't want to hurt or kill, Goku vs Recoome, the King Chappa rematch, etc
Problem is Ben has prior knowledge of Goku AP, so he not gonna fool around and has master control, so he can change Aliens with a speed of thought. Goku will punch him and he'll turn into ghost freak or whatever suitable. Refer to him fighting vilgax and Kevin levin in OS inside nullvoid.

He'd fought and used instant transmission no matter how far he is. It seems highly unlikely for him to do what he has never done.

Problem is Ben has prior knowledge of Goku AP, so he not gonna fool around and has master control, so he can change Aliens with a speed of thought. Goku will punch him and he'll turn into ghost freak or whatever suitable. Refer to him fighting vilgax and Kevin levin in OS inside nullvoid.
I literally don't see why Goku wouldn't shoot an energy blast when he's far away from an opponent, it's just basic combat strategy atp, plus prior knowledge is a thing for him.

This is assuming he makes the correct choice since Ghostfreak and Goop are the only aliens that can reliably deal with Goku shooting at him, every other one is an incorrect choice since they get instant KO'd. (Goop would force Ben to swtich to another alien too since the UFO would be destroyed by AOE). Also Ben has a massive overconfidence issue in OV so that could also bite him.

I literally don't see why Goku wouldn't shoot an energy blast when he's far away from an opponent, it's just basic combat strategy atp, plus prior knowledge is a thing for him.

This is assuming he makes the correct choice since Ghostfreak and Goop are the only aliens that can reliably deal with Goku shooting at him, every other one is an incorrect choice since they get instant KO'd. (Goop would force Ben to swtich to another alien too since the UFO would be destroyed by AOE). Also Ben has a massive overconfidence issue in OV so that could also bite him.
First is assuming that Goku wants to end fight instantly in one shot without knowing how strong his opponent is is kinda weird if u ask me, has never happened before and, he only has prior knowledge on Ghostfreak, Toepick species and nothing else. But your choice either way ig.

Second is Ben has master control, he does changes into Aliens correct for him, I don't see why he would want to tank Blast capable of destroying Universe with a random chicken. That's would be too idiotic of ben tbh but your choice again. I don't see why with master Control and instant changing abilities from likes Jetray to XLR8 to ghostfreak (who has invisibility and can't be sensed since no life force)it would be difficult for him to get just close to Goku, well he would get close himself is one thing but either way. Agree to disagree.

Also Bigchill freezes ppls at absolute zero, which Goku don't resist. Ben has way many wincons.
Does big chill has aoe attack otherwise goku could just simply dodge his breath goku could also use his after image to counter that.he could also quickly form a ki barrier to protect himself

Does big chill has aoe attack otherwise goku could just simply dodge his breath goku could also use his after image to counter that.he could also quickly form a ki barrier to protect himself
I do remember Bigchill having freezing a large setting, but can only find UA Bigchill feats regarding it, he also can freeze things from far away with ice based telekinesis or can just straight up phase through Goku to freeze him (considering he don't have prior knowledge on Bigchill, it's quite a good point of he tried to hit him), if Goku did KI blast from far away Bigchill can just become invisible in that instant come close and i believe Goku will most likely punch in that instant which will only lead to him freezing.

main-qimg-9c1644077533d3913430a084e596bb66-lq

I do remember Bigchill having freezing a large setting, but can only find UA Bigchill feats regarding it, he also can freeze things from far away with ice based telekinesis or can just straight up phase through Goku to freeze him (considering he don't have prior knowledge on Bigchill, it's quite a good point of he tried to hit him), if Goku did KI blast from far away Bigchill can just become invisible in that instant come close and i believe Goku will most likely punch in that instant which will only lead to him freezing.
Goku has npi to interact with big chill also he could sense big chill life force so he could detect him even though he becomes invisible also use god bind to paralyze him goku could also I.t to avoid big chills attack he could also catch big chill of guard with it

Goku has npi to interact with big chill also he could sense big chill life force so he could detect him even though he becomes invisible also use god bind to paralyze him goku could also I.t to avoid big chills attack he could also catch big chill of guard with it
That's weird since I don't see it on his profile...

He hired a most dangerous assassin to kill himself.
That was anime Goku, the manga never did this.
Me when entire Dragonball
That is a bunch of fights he din't prolong in Dragon Ball.
First is assuming that Goku wants to end fight instantly in one shot without knowing how strong his opponent is is kinda weird if u ask me,
Goku can sense Ben Ki, to know how strong he is, so he gonna bê wasting time.
And even If you don't think Ki sensing would apply here, due to verse equalization not applying, Goku can tell how strong someone is without Ki sensing.
Ghostfreak, Toepick species and nothing else.
Also, If Ben knows that Ben have aliens that can kill him with Hax, he really not gonna be fooling around until Ben pull one of this aliens.
who has invisibility and can't be sensed since no life force
Goku don't need Ki sensing to know where he is.

Feedback's energy absorbtion (1-B level energy absorbtion, no one from DB is 1-B) , pesky dust's sleeping dust, ghost freak's possession , vampire's mindo control etc are going to give Ben an upper hand

Just to confirm, Ben's Omnitrix will turn him into the best alien for the job no questions asked, right?

So if Ben is going to get knocked out, he'd turn into Goop?

I don't think would go SS, so i think i gonna vote Inconclusive.

Like, this fight really depends on what they would do first, since both have Insta-Wincons here.

Like, i not sure which one chances i favor more than the other. Goku would probally would fall for pesky dust sleep gás, but If he don't, he just gonna one-shot him. Probabally.

Still he won't be able to sense that pesky dust has sleeping dust and he will give Ben a chance to attack him
Or you know, not really since Goku can avoid him. He can put a barrier to defend himself from the gas.
Or not. He could Fair for It.
(it's Goku's nature / personality) so he will lose
What exactly is Goku nature? Not being able to sense If people have sleep gas? I mean, yeah duh, but that's not a personality trait lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back