• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you know, not really since Goku can avoid him. He can put a barrier to defend himself from the gas.
Or not. He could Fair for It.

What exactly is Goku nature? Not being able to sense If people have sleep gas? I mean, yeah duh, but that's not a personality trait lol.
Why'd he put up a barrier to stop a sleep gas that he can't sense?

Goku can sense Ben Ki, to know how strong he is, so he gonna bê wasting time.
And even If you don't think Ki sensing would apply here, due to verse equalization not applying, Goku can tell how strong someone is without Ki sensing.
I actually wonder about that, since Goku knows ben can turn into several other forms, he would try to give it a test with each of them. Also Goku eliminating to fight enemies by sensing ki and deciding so is kinda weird. He always try them out by throwing hands iirc. Even if they're weak, he throws punches on their lvl (base form). But he doesn't try them out.

Also, If Ben knows that Ben have aliens that can kill him with Hax, he really not gonna be fooling around until Ben pull one of this aliens.
I think u meant Goku. Yeah, he not gonna fool around but he can fight is all there is.
Goku don't need Ki sensing to know where he is.
It links me to npi scan...

Ben FRA 🚂💨
Feedback gains the durability/AP of the attack he absorbs and Goku will realize this and will purposely give energy to Feedback to see where he can get and he's Ben's favorite Alien so he has the best chance of being the Alien he starts with.

Ben FRA 🚂💨
Feedback gains the durability/AP of the attack he absorbs and Goku will realize this and will purposely give energy to Feedback to see where he can get and he's Ben's favorite Alien so he has the best chance of being the Alien he starts with.
That would never happen.

It applies to its body to I think since ki is what making there physicals to
I personally wouldn't be sure if body would have npi because of being made from ki. It's physical at the end of the day and thus not same as it's origin, just like how concepts makes shapes but aren't object themselves. Also i would like to notify that Gwens mana can't touch Bigchill, which is a life force that has npi too, it can physically touch spacetime, dimensions etc. but either way ig Bigchill can get close to him atleast. It's highly unlikely that Ben will fail to achieve even so with all things and stuff he has even when ignoring that Goku will consider to throw hands in least.

I'm talking about the second Broly.
He wasn't intentionally letting Broly get to such a high power, he got there completely out of Goku's control. You are insinuating Goku will intentionally give Ben enough power to make him a threat. If Goku sees someone as fodder and wants to take them out, it's far more likely for him to find a way to hold back and hit them to the point they are knocked out.

He wasn't intentionally letting Broly get to such a high power, he got there completely out of Goku's control. You are insinuating Goku will intentionally give Ben enough power to make him a threat. If Goku sees someone as fodder and wants to take them out, it's far more likely for him to find a way to hold back and hit them to the point they are knocked out.
He wouldn't know if he'll become a threat. But either way, ben is an living arsenal.

He wouldn't know if he'll become a threat. But either way, ben is an living arsenal.
If Goku is giving him energy and he's getting stronger than yes, that would make him seem like a threat 😭.

I think I might go Ben, failsafe is broken and the only way Goku could win is if he uses Hakai (which I doubt he'd do before Ben gets off his moves)

No, Goku had several chances to just finish off Broly, but instead of going straight for a transformation to finish him off, he progressively used weaker transformations and he will make Feedback stronger because he can feel intentions and will know that Feedback has no evil intention + he will increase Feedback's level to have a fun fight.

He wasn't intentionally letting Broly get to such a high power, he got there completely out of Goku's control.
Let's be honest, he would have let him becoming as much strong as much he can get, as long as he don't get himself in danger and don't cause problem for earth, which in this case, he won't.

No, Goku had several chances to just finish off Broly, but instead of going straight for a transformation to finish him off, he progressively used weaker transformations and he will make Feedback stronger because he can feel intentions and will know that Feedback has no evil intention + he will increase Feedback's level to have a fun fight.
Proof that he could have finished him off?

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't be sure if body would have npi because of being made from ki. It's physical at the end of the day and thus not same as it's origin, just like how concepts makes shapes but aren't object themselves. Also i would like to notify that Gwens mana can't touch Bigchill, which is a life force that has npi too, it can physically touch spacetime, dimensions etc. but either way ig Bigchill can get close to him atleast. It's highly unlikely that Ben will fail to achieve even so with all things and stuff he has even when ignoring that Goku will consider to throw hands in least.
Ki npi can even interact with abstracts to not to mention they could definitely affect space times to either way goku would just sense big chill and proceed to ki blasts him if his physicals cant

Not really if he sees feedback is absorbing his energy and using it against him he would proceed to finish him off with physicals attacks also no after goku saw that broly is becoming dangerous he proceed to transform into blue to end the fight quickly heck he was even going mui to defeat him

If Goku is giving him energy and he's getting stronger than yes, that would make him seem like a threat 😭.
I meant Broly becoming a threat for himself, i wasn't talking about Goku, he would never be afraid of fighting stronger opponents. Someone being strong is not a threat but a new reason to throw hands again, for Goku that is.

Proof that he could have finished him off?
b54bbd0fa4bdb7888783656ec92635d4.gif

Ki npi can even interact with abstracts to not to mention they could definitely affect space times to either way goku would just sense big chill and proceed to ki blasts him if his physicals cant
Bigchill cannot be affected by mana attacks, which is basically a life force itself and can interact with spacetime physically.

I meant Broly becoming a threat for himself, i wasn't talking about Goku, he would never be afraid of fighting stronger opponents. Someone being strong is not a threat but a new reason to throw hands again, for Goku that is.
SBA would have Goku see others like he saw Moro. When he saw shit getting out of hand he said "cut that shit out."

Not really, Moro is not a only type of enemy Goku had. SBA allows one to see their opponents as enemies and try to win over them. Not defined what type of enemy he would see them as- Goku is lacking morals here as per SBA, so he would fight without caring about Universe and earth. Which we know is different case than Moro who eats and tortures all lifes.

Anyway, I think I'll change my vote to incon. Ben has arsenal in terms of hax and advantage of prior knowledge of AP gap but I don't think Goku wouldn't take into account how he should fight a unexpected enemy with prior knowledge on some stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back