• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Exaggerated) vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Exaggerated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTGL Stomps. Exaggerated goku is like a ordinary human compared to him, I mean Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is above exaggerated tiering, Goku has average everyday exaggerated tiering and TTGL is FAR BEYOND THAT. Nothing more. STTGL is also beyond the reason (that i made) why TTGL kinda wins so pitting STTGL against exaggerated goku would be more overkill then first form ttgl vs exaggerated goku :p

TTGL has absolutely transcendent spiral power so it can actually drill through this Gokupotence.

However, both of them are completely beyond losses, so I think this is actually a stalemate. Friendshipppppp

Thetimepatroller said:
Gokupotence solos, but Exaggerated profiles always end up being stalemates XD
So I dunno who should I vote for....
TTGL pierced their way through the notable defeatvens, this is def. a stalemate.

FRIENDSHIP IS GOKU AND SIMON

Fllflourine said:
Thetimepatroller said:
TTGL pierced their way through the notable defeatvens, this is def. a stalemate.
Goku is friends with everyone. I approve.

Alexcar3000 said:
Fllflourine said:
Thetimepatroller said:
Goku is friends with everyone. I approve.
Goku's Nakama

Then who is it cause that is goku (exaggerated) using his gokupotence on crack aka gangsta gokupotence form

Have you seen the amount of infinites in Goku he has surpassed the the concept of infinite and ascension.

TTGL did that too lol and that wasn't Saitama just a cheap cosplayer who thinks he's Saitama

Uh yeah. Also, i really don't see much value in beyond ultimate cheap characters who are programmed in the vein of Skodwarde, Exaggerated Goku, etc, battling it out. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back