• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Cell Saga) vs Post Crisis Wonder Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
@SD. The sword is under standard equipment, but listed under sometimes, so I'm not entirely certain if it would be used or not. Also, power levels are not linear. SSJ2 would've had to boost him more than two to go from being stomped by a weaker form to being semi-equivalent to a stronger form, especially since the boost had him creaming the weaker form.
I'm probably going to have to ask how standard, as from the comics I read, she rarely uses it. Power levels are not being used tho. the primary reason he was being creamed was because he was extremely confused and wasn't even really fighting back until he got really mad, I can show you the fight pre SSJ2 if you want.

Superkryptonian said:
2) Small-star level yes, but it doesn't change that nobody in DBZ other than Kid Buu who is leagues above the Goku used here has done star level feats.
Super perfect cell was capable of destroying the solar system. Goku was able to go toe to toe with perfect cell, who was large star level +. All the main cast in the buu saga except for piccolo and the humans are stronger than SPC. So by that logic, buu is easily solar system level.
Prove it, nobody in DBZ ever busted a solar system.

@Sirius... goku doesnt get the power pole here, you basically refuted your own point. Experience and skill is the same thing and thats debateable because King Kai is crazy old, and etc. her hax has primaryily been refuted, can you defend these points?

I've seen it recently, and I also don't want to see a little kid being beaten up by a monster (Says this with Kid Goku vs King Piccolo open in another tab)

@Sirius

1. With a sword that isn't typically within her standard equipement

2. I believe those higher levels come from Frieza doing that in both his absolute weakest state, and completely casually as well. On top of fighters later in the Cell Saga being leagues above him full power, then characters leagues above them etc. Plus the Goku used here is relatively close to 4-B SPC's level. So his level here is fair.

3. Once again does not mean he hasn't or will not occasionally use ranged ki attacks

4. You stated that "while DC Post-Crisis characters have several [Large Star Level+ feats]" citing only the single feat that's listed in the page that isn't at the level you originally claimed it to be is not fufilling the evidence for what you claimed.

Solar system buster
Not only did the manga stated this, but the official databooks and other media kept saying that he's a solar system buster.
@cal, no she doesn't, this is a fight of fisticuffs.

SomebodyData said:
@Sirius... goku doesnt get the power pole here, you basically refuted your own point. Experience and skill is the same thing and thats debateable because King Kai is crazy old, and etc. her hax has primaryily been refuted, can you defend these points?
That was never stated, so no.

No, they absolutely are not lol. By that logic Count Dooku would be superior to Luke Skywalker (Grandmaster) as a swordsmen.

Explain how? Goku has no resistance to atomic hax.

Ryukama said:
@Sirius
1. With a sword that isn't typically within her standard equipement

2. I believe those higher levels come from Frieza doing that in both his absolute weakest state, and completely casually as well. On top of fighters later in the Cell Saga being leagues above him full power, then characters leagues above them etc. Plus the Goku used here is relatively close to 4-B SPC's level. So his level here is fair.

3. Once again does not mean he hasn't or will not occasionally use ranged ki attacks

4. You stated that "while DC Post-Crisis characters have several [Large Star Level+ feats]" citing only the single feat that's listed in the page that isn't at the level you originally claimed it to be is not fufilling the evidence for what you claimed.
1) On the page it is.

2) Then they should just be ranked as "High 5-A/Low 4-C, likely far higher), a lack of feats is a lack of feats and statements from an overconfident character and an inconsistent writer are a bit out of place when the character does nothing close to it.

3) Wonder Woman could just dodge them.

4) I meant just large star level.

Superkryptonian said:
Solar system buster
Not only did the manga stated this, but the official databooks and other media kept saying that he's a solar system buster.
Cell is an arrogant character who has never done even star level feats, so how the hell does he know he can blow up the SS? And guidebooks don't mean crap to me when the character does nothing close to that, but I won't even argue.

This should be ruled as inconclusive, honestly.

name one time when the power pole was taken into consideration in any battle here? And hes used that alot more than WW uses her sword

... under what logic is WW's experience superior to Goku's?

Refer to first point

@Sirius can you please stop quoting my very long replies as to not spam the thread. Thank you very much

1) Her page only says sometimes. And it is a sword that is rarely used like Goku's Power Pole. And has now been stated by OP to not be used in the thread.

2) A statement that has never been directly contradicted, is not inconsistent with later characters within the series, is backed up by official guidebooks and helped substantiated by the levels above many characters were above someone who already was Star Level effortlessly in his weakest form. Then characters who would stomp characters who would stomp him and so on.

Also you ask others to prove the claim of Cell being SS, yet one of your main points is the claim that Cell typically overestimates his power and deliberately lies. Can you list an example of that him acting this way within the series?

3) Speed is equalized within this match. And Goku does have IT, which not the most effiecient or game changing does yield somewhat of an advantage.

4) You still stated there were multiple feats to begin with. So again you did not fufil proving that.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
Superkryptonian said:
Solar system buster
Cell is an arrogant character who has never done even star level feats, so how the hell does he know he can blow up the SS? And guidebooks don't mean crap to me when the character does nothing close to that, but I won't even argue.

This should be ruled as inconclusive, honestly.
Look at cell's profile before you think they're not solar system level. And databooks are the OFFICIAL guide to dragon ball, so saying that they don't mean shit means that you don't want to accept the fact that goku beats wonder woman.

Since no sword, I'm changing my vote. On a related note, losing does not feel good. However, I'm subject to change again if someone brings up good points. Like confirms it being True Darkseid who she deflected or something.

So I'd like to ask a few things before formulating an opinion.

1. Is this in character or bloodlusted?

2. Where does this take place? Starting distance?

3. Where does the statement about SSJ Goku being ~2x weaker than SPC come from?

@Azzy I can't answer Number 2, but neither are bloodlusted and I believe the 2x weaker comes from SSJ multipliers. But I am not sure if we use that for AP or not.

I don't think we use SSJ multipliers, and I'm fairly certain all we know for sure is SPC and SSJ2 Gohan were leagues beyond Perfect Cell and SSJ Goku. Not sure we can backwards scale from Solar System level, like that.

So do y'all want to discuss who win this or just discuss about each others powers here?

Cause i might have to close this....

CrossverseCrisis said:
So do y'all want to discuss who win this or just discuss about each others powers here?

Cause i might have to close this....
We decided that goku won this fight with 8-2 now that cal changed votes. Sirius is just trying to argue that cell isn't a solar system buster, which is stupid since it's proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back