• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobsican

He/Him
Comment here a character that for sure can kill forever Spongebob.

Spongebob is at his peak (aka, 9-B), with even a magic book page on his hand and the rest of his equipment, including the quickster suit, being of the size of about 60cm and capable of breathing air.

Rules:

- Fight takes place in Bikini Bottom (which would be like a battle of giants, as the place is kinda
2015-07-14-1436902565-6235018-SpongeBob 5
I`m ready!

small...), which also means that some hax to breath underwater is needed.
- No characters in 9-B or above, including keys, unless a key that`s in 9-B or below is the one used.

- Have fun!

Characters that managed to deal with the sponge so far:

The thought without a true body

The original magic book haxxer

This broken girl

What`s left aften I-(admins)

The space girl

RRTheEndMan said:
magic book is 2-C, you're basically asking for a 9-B to defeat a 2-C
A 2-C with 9-B durability.

It`s not like he can write on it in a second, anyways.

WeeklyBattles said:
A sun lamp
Spongebob can breath air here, so it doesn`t counts

Wait, even witht that it works...

Worth to mention that he can still make a rain up with the page, by the way.

Does a Tier 9 that happens to have some attacks that are on a higher tier count? (I think he can kill Spongebob even if he only uses the Tier 9 stuff)

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Does a Tier 9 that happens to have some attacks that are on a higher tier count? (I think he can kill Spongebob even if he only uses the Tier 9 stuff)
It would add more variety...

So yeah, it`s allowed.

Take in count they also need a way to breath underwater or some hax to cover that...

Paulo.junior.969 said:
They kill Spongebob quickly and then swim to safety at superhuman speeds.
Spongebob has around subsonic reactions (can move properly in the quickster suit), however...

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Cain can easily tank, but his AP in here would be more about what Spongebob tries to write on him, which would likely be Spongebob just making PIS and makes him his friend or something like that (it`s Spongebob who we are talking about, he likely would try that), something that the curse wouldn`t cover, as it isn`t technically harming him.

Spongebob can tank DT without any problem, as he has resistance to possesion, can purge his own mind (temporally), and even use the page to restrict its capabilities.

Oh, just in case, DT would start at 9-B.

DT has one of the best possessions on this wiki, being able to possess universes that make other universes look like a quark in comparison, basic resistance won't save him here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
DT has one of the best possessions on this wiki, being able to possess universes that make other universes look like a quark in comparison, basic resistance won't save him here.
Maybe if he purged his mind?

Doesn't DT also purge his own mind? That's where the Resistance to Mind Manipulation comes from, and even if this would work, Spongebob would not be able to activate that, because DT would already be in control before he even know it.

Maybe if he purged his mind?

That's resisting mind manip, not possession.

Plus the DT doesn't even need to possess Spongebob, he can just possess every quark in his body, or Atoms, or molecules, or you get the deal.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
She's unknown due to lack of feat. Pretty sure that counts.
With all of that hax she seems more like a 9-A or something like that...

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can he resist soul manipulation?
A bit actually, he was once a ghost, oh wait, I think he doesn`t even has a soul to begin with... (I think he sold it to the flying dutchman).

Edit: Found it:

Here

Mr Krabs sells Spongebobs soul for 62 cents
Mr Krabs sells Spongebobs soul for 62 cents

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't know why hax makes her "seem 9-A". Some 10-C to 9-B are far more haxxed than 9-A people.
Fine then.

Should I make a list of the current ones that managed to deal with Spongebob?

Back