• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

something strange about the Flash

So from what i know Flash is MFTL+ however he has the IMP which is special attack that hit as hart as star,my question is-from i saw Flash active the IMP by that he move at speed of light but that make on sense since he is always supose to move and fight at MFTL+ speed which is milions of time faster(and stronger?) than IMP so what the deal? is that mean he always fight at Relativistic speed and only in special case he move at lightspeed? someone can explain me pls?

@Ryop

We cannot use Massively FTL speed to for kinetic energy feats like the Infinite Mass Punch. Physics breaks down at that point, and if you tried to use the complete relativistic formula you'd get a negative number if I remember correctly.

Due to Comic Book Inconsistency, we've decided to use his IMP feat but keep his best showings of speed to avoid leaning towards one side or the other in terms of inconsistencies.

Back