• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some updates on One Punch-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make the argument for Boros scaling to Orochi based on them both being Above Dragons, but that’s not a good argument for a few reasons, one of which being that we don’t know which Boros form is the Above Dragon.
I feel like it's referring to Boros being above dragon in general? If only one or two of his form were dragon+, they'd likely be more specific

Also it’s a shame I only found this when Boros’ ship is getting downgraded, but it’s implied and almost directly stated by Genos that Tatsumaki could’ve soloed Boros’ forces (including the ship), so that would’ve been a higher level of High 6-A for her.

How does that make her a higher level of High 6-A? When everyone on the the ship is much lower than baseline High 6-A

Because his ship isn't High 6-A anymore (I'm not sure what the reason is tbh). And AG isn't in the manga so Boros can't scale to to him (Not yet at least). So as of now, he's Low 6-B, but he might get upgraded in the future

Last edited:
Matt and Damage had problems with the moon jump, I think it’s that the ship wouldn’t be taking all of the jump’s energy or something like that.

And technically, Boros is still more powerful, but only with CSRC.

I agree with everything.

(RIP Boros, even though I still think he's High 6-A, we'll just have to see what Awakened Garou does. At the very least, I can unironically say that Psykorochi and Tatsumaki solo the entire verse besides Saitama (and Tatsumaki for Psykorochi)).

Okay, an update for visibility.

Agree with everything(10): Tetsucabrah, Zoronotzolo, Lightreinh, Ourosboros, Samanpatou, LordTracer, Epiccheev, Dual Binoculars, Shift Crtl Alt Delete, Emirp Sumitpo.

We are still waiting to hear what Damage and Matthew think of the other suggested changes.

Boros AP change discussion is still ongoing and has not been added to the CRT yet, Tetsucabrah, Lightreinh and Samanpatou have not given their opinions on those suggested changes.

I personally would like to keep Boros at High 6-A and I would like to know if there isn't some way we can't downscale Meteoric Burst from CSRC, since it is a trump card that does require a proportion of his exatons worth of internal energy.

Even if that proportion is only 1% per attack, Meteoric Burst would still be High 6-A. @Qawsedf234, isn't there some way to downscale Meteoric Burst as I've described?

Last edited:
@USklaverei Could you add the following to the Genos upgrade section?

"Watchdog man should upscale to 'at least low 7-B', as he both casually defeated Hero Hunter Garou, who should be around 681 kilotons, and he is the sole guardian of Q city. He therefore must defeat alone whatever demon and dragon level threats attack the city".

Damage, I see you have reservations about the Boros changes, upgrading Orochi and others to relavistic based on Geryuganshoop's movement speed, and just downgrading the A-class heroes to 8-C.

Matthew, I see you have reservations about the Boros changes, the Boros-Geryuganshoop speed scaling and universally downgrading the A-class heroes to 8-C.

What are both your thoughts on A) upgrading Genos to low 7-B and the corresponding changes to the high demons, B) upgrading Drive Knight to baseline 7-B, C) upgrading DO-S and Fubuki, D) downgrading Suiryu and Choze, E) the large size upgrades, F) the lifting strength upgrades, G) the changes to Homeless Emperor, H) the physical speed upgrade to Geryuganshoop (not necessarily upgrading others along side him), I) the upgrade to Boros's ship?

I would like to implement some of these changes if you approve of any of them.
@Damage3245 and @Matthew_Schroeder

Apologies for the repeated pinging but discussion seems to be slowing down. Ping me when you have time to look over the other changes I've listed in the above quote and let me know which ones you approve of, which ones you have reservations about and any additions/questions you have. Everything except the suggested Boros downgrades/changes + the A-class hero changes is ready to go if you approve of them. I will invite Antvasima once you have given your opinions.

@Damage3245 and @Matthew_Schroeder

Apologies for the repeated pinging but discussion seems to be slowing down. Ping me when you have time to look over the other changes I've listed in the above quote and let me know which ones you approve of, which ones you have reservations about and any additions/questions you have. Everything except the suggested Boros downgrades/changes + the A-class hero changes is ready to go if you approve of them. I will invite Antvasima once you have given your opinions.
i don't think you can pin other users, only staff members can do that

The rest of the changes seem okay, except I have doubts regarding Metal Knight's Lifting Strength feat.

It hardly seems like he moved or stopped the giant robot at all.

Okay, thank you. Matthew said he will give his opinion later today. Whatever he approves can probably be applied.

I will wait to hear about potentially downscaling MB from CSRC before I agree fully to the Boros downgrades and ask for their inclusion in the CRT. If anyone else has more input on the potential Boros changes, please do so now so it can be reflected in the CRT and applied within the next few days.

The rest of the changes seem okay, except I have doubts regarding Metal Knight's Lifting Strength feat.

It hardly seems like he moved or stopped the giant robot at all.
The robot came traveling and also in the databook mentions that Tank Top Master interrupted his movement.

Even if that proportion is only 1% per attack, Meteoric Burst would still be High 6-A. @Qawsedf234, isn't there some way to downscale Meteoric Burst as I've described?
Since it's a last resort move, not really. We have some profiles where death or ultra moves eclipse their normal tier by an entire number rating sometimes. The most we could reasonably add in my view is a longer description to the "Likely higher" rating to include the total energy pool stuff.
Also, I think murata gave a statement on how the databooks are more reliable than him lol
Not every databook mind you. He mentioned only the Hero's Guide and did not make note of any of the anime booklets.

So, what is missing to be able to change some profiles?
Only the Boros thing is missing from what I know for now, can the other things be added?

The other thing brought up was the universal A-Class scaling, and changing it so they don't all upscale to Tier 8 automatically.

Also, just to note here again in case you haven't seen it, golden sperm and awakened garou should be removed until they appear in the manga

So, what is missing to be able to change some profiles?
Only the Boros thing is missing from what I know for now, can the other things be added?
I'm still waiting for Matthew's approval on some stuff. Whatever he approves can be applied, since Damage has approved all of the changes (excluding A-class changes and Boros).

If we change the new a-class description to "at least 9-A, likely 8-C", then all those heroes can be updated.

Lol, out of all of them, released seems to be the one that's getting the most legit downgrade to low 6-B, unless someone wants to calculate the ship's dura from the moon jump. Meteoric burst may or may not become High 6-A. Waiting for others to input on High 6-C armoured boros

Last edited:
Geryuganshoop’s new “relativistic movement speed” calc shouldn’t go through. The calc makes the assumption he’s actually moving his tentacles as fast as his the rocks AFTER they are thrown and have accelerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back