• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some updates on One Punch-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we don't scale Boros to the moon jump and we don't use webcomic scaling there's no definitive alternative for Boros. I think, even without the webcomic scaling, Boros should still be High 6-A if the exatons results for CSRC are accepted. After all, the lower end is nearly 400 times baseline High 6-A, if Boros has 1/300th the power of CSRC in Meteoric Burst, he would still be High 6-A in that form through those results. Comparatively, baseline low 6-B is less than one millionth the power of those CSRC results.

If Meteoric Burst does require using a considerable amount of manga Boros's energy like someone else has said, then logically Boros should be somewhere in High 6-A. That may not be grounds for making Meteoric Burst straight-up High 6-A without scaling to the moon jump, but it does justify "at least low 6-B, likely far higher" in my opinion.

The only way you'd get a result superior than Tier 7 is scaling the ship to Saitama's kinetic energy and scaling his landing to the damage Boros caused.

Well, if we don't scale Boros to the moon jump and we don't use webcomic scaling there's no definitive alternative for Boros. I think, even without the webcomic scaling, Boros should still be High 6-A if the exatons results for CSRC are accepted. After all, the lower end is nearly 400 times baseline High 6-A, if Boros has 1/300th the power of CSRC in Meteoric Burst, he would still be High 6-A in that form through those results. Comparatively, baseline low 6-B is less than one millionth the power of those CSRC results.

If Meteoric Burst does require using a considerable amount of manga Boros's energy like someone else has said, then logically Boros should be somewhere in High 6-A. That may not be grounds for making Meteoric Burst straight-up High 6-A without scaling to the moon jump, but it does justify "at least low 6-B, likely far higher" in my opinion.
Maybe.. Saitama's evaluation of Boros could be a clue to Boros' power measurement.

Similar to the webtoon version, if Saitama doesn't rate Garou much stronger then webtoon in the remake,
We can guess Boros, who considered seriously strong by saitama is at a level similar to Garou.

Didn't Meteoric Burst, in particular, even gave Saitama a little feeling of a fight?

They are, but they aren't usable. They were removed in the volume version of the fight and replaced with the moon kick.

Yeah it'd be something like this
Actually, I just did a rough calc of this and got 24 gigatons. Probably made some errors with the width, but using deflagration and assuming an explosion width of 11 km, that's what you get. Realistically though, the explosion width is probably more like 8-9km. But even so, both those still give 6-C results. If all else fails, Meteoric Burst and Released can't go below 6-C accordingly.

Okay, so Watchdog Man would get to upscale to Low 7-B.
What the- I've never thought to look at Watchdog Man's profile. I had no idea he was only "at least High 7-C". I've always considered Watchdog man to be at least a low dragon, given how he handles any and all threats that confront Q city by himself and always wins. That list certainly includes various demons, possibly dragons as well.

Watchdog Man should therefore be "at least low 7-B, likely higher" in my opinion. And him being greatly superior to Garou should only be part of the justification, since I hold him in higher regard for his duty as the sole guardian of Q city.

Purely scaling off Garou, yeah. I just had no idea Watchdog man was so low. Some people go crazy with speculation on this guy too. But he's not a certified dragon, as certain high demons can beat HH garou.

So far, most people agree to downgrade hin to low 6-B, scaling him to his ship, but it's not definitive yet. MB Boros is likely gonna go back to High 6-A soon, as he might scale to AG if AG doesn't breach into tier 5.

Is Boros still just scaling to his ship’s dura? Cause the ship got bodied by Tatsumaki throwing the shells (which is what was calced at Low 6-B, right?) back at it.

You could make the argument for Boros scaling to Orochi based on them both being Above Dragons, but that’s not a good argument for a few reasons, one of which being that we don’t know which Boros form is the Above Dragon.

I mean, Saitama seemed to be throwing the same punch at both of them. And he had the same motive behind both punches, he saw orochi and Boros as just some other monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back