• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand. Ruby pushing The mech didn't cause the 8-A feat, it was the mech tripping and falling over. Why would Ruby scale to that in the slightest?

Neeton's cradle falls apart when you have to account for surface area and the fact that Ruby is only doing damage to a tiny part of the mech due to relative size.

Ruby would scale to the tremor if you could prove that the tremor was caused by the force she exerted there, and not just the force of gravity pulling against something as heavy as a falling mech

It's like all mights United States of smash that he did on afo he punched afo but it caused a hole in the ground and a tornado from the force of the punch

Ruby crashed super hard into the mech to knock it down and makeing it causes a earthquake as a after affect of ruby slamming into it

I agree with Ovens. You don't scale to the destruction of a boulder htting the ground if you only managed to push it down a cliff
That's a false a equivalence because in such an example terminal velocity is a defining factor.

But the mech didn't even completely fall over. It even stumbled which slowed the momentum before reaching the cliffside.

It's like all mights United States of smash that he did on afo he punched afo but it caused a hole in the ground and a tornado from the force of the punch

Ruby crashed super hard into the mech to knock it down and makeing it causes a earthquake as a after affect of ruby slamming into it
It was super casual too, and at a vertical angle rather horizontal. The Atlesian Colossus also stumbled too which significantly slowed the its momentum.

I can't believe that I even have to explain simple physics. Freaking Newton's Third Law of Motion. If people are going to keep moving in circles I'll just move on.

You fail to account for gravity playing a part in the fall that caused the earthquake. The feat was not all Ruby.

Yes? There are about a dozen different factors to consider, like how Remnant isn't Earth and could have a greater acceleration speed for one. Also the cut between Ruby hitting the mech and her falling doesn't help your case because it's completely up in the air if the former was truly responsible for the latter's fall.

Yeah alright, I've heard enough. I know certain people stand. Regardless of this conversation the CRT doesn't change. They'll be going higher than 8-A anyway. I'll other talk about whatever else is most pressing.

I mean, they would only be 7-C during Volume 7 and Volume 8. I have no issue with that. The issue I have right now would be the scaling.

I don’t see why we can’t treat Remnant like Earth, especially considering it hasn’t been stated by the creators to be different in size from Earth. Unless we get said confirmation, it should be treated like it is the same size as Earth itself.

Except that there was a direct correlation there? The force of the punch created the hole. There wasn't anything else to consider for All Might. But Ruby merely tripped the mech. The scene itself cuts before we actually see the mech falling so it could have fallen through being off balance and not the force of Ruby's attack.

Deonment is also doing a backup calc for this of the energy it would take to knock it over based on its mass and center of gravity so that should be up soon

Okay so gonna make this simple:
Main cast scales to this Post Haven (End of Volume 5 to Volume 6) as the former was performed by Ruby tackling the Atlesian Colossus and the latter is the durability of the Colossus which cast themselves downscale from, they do not scale to Low 7-C in anything but max aura durability, only 8-A in AP. The Low 7-C scales to the Colossus.
This scales solely to Oscar and Ozpin's magic and barriers and would be 'At least' as this was not the maximum amount of energy he could have produced
This scales to the AP and Lifting strength of the main cast for Volumes 7-8 as Penny's feat was performed in her base without Maiden powers and by this point members of the main cast downscale from the Maidens directly as the are able to fight on par with them to a minor extent
This scales to the maximum aura durability for the cast scaling from Vine, whose semblance allows him to extend his aura, with his aura being able to contain this blast despite his body being destroyed, but needs to be discussed what end to use.
And this scales to the main cast's speed post-Haven and pro-huntsmen from the beginning of the series
Agree with everything Weekly say, although i am too iffy about Ironwood bomb, nobody actually tank or survive that explosion.

Last edited:
Yeah is getting punched down to the ground with someone still punching you until you hit the group tripping someone now
Footage was cut between the mech getting hit and falling. Last thing we saw before the mech was already on the ground was it barely keeping balance. If Ruby did indeed perform the 8-A feat by herself, the mech would have fallen instantly.

Regardless, a new calc is being made that accounts for GBE so it's fine.

Ok so I talked to some calc group members and they've reevaluated the 8-A calc. I don't think we can use it anymore.

Right now we need to find another feat to calc for Volume 4-6 or they remain as they are.

Wokistan gave his take on the calc itself, you can read it for a more detailed analysis. But essentially, earthquakes are caused from deep underground, that's what makes them give off such high levels of energy. The mech however, caused a quake from above ground, which means it would take less energy to cause earthquake-like effects.

Last edited:
Don't the characters use Dust to enhance their attacks, if that the case then Dust feats should scale to the characters's physical strength.
Not normally no, plus th power of Dust is proportional to how much Dust is used and Weiss' Dust is enhanced by her semblance making it way stronger than the average Dust user

Status
Not open for further replies.