• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some of Alucards abilities

So I just wonder when alucard demonstrated certain of the abilties listed on his page.

Particulary:

• precognition/clairvoyance
  • anti-Regenerationn (note: as special ability not just as overcoming his oponents Regenerationn through sufficient damage)
  • can kill immortals (note: as special ability not just the usual vampire killing through enough damage methods)
  • incorporeality (note: differentiate between this and the intangibilty listed as well, I know where intangibility comes from)

1- I think a weaker vampire had it, and it scaled for him.

2- He absorbed this guy.

3- Because he absorbed the cat? I don't know.

4- I think it's that shadow form with lots of eyes he uses on level 1.

Pip states that "All Vampires have the ability to predict the events of the future."

The Jackal fires a round that is magical and it prevents the Regenerationn of Vampires and Alexander.

Same.

Is Incorporeal as Form 0

Jucaslucas said:
2- He absorbed this guy.

Absorbing Schrodinger didn't count because Schrodinger stopped recognizing himself. That's why he died.

1 + 2: I see.

3: That is different from killing immortals, as immortals don't necessarily require to regenerate. I think only anti-Regenerationn should be listed then.

4: Has that form demonstrated being incorporeal? Just because it looks like a shadow doesn't mean it's incorporeal. I also think it should also be mentioned that he isn't by default in that form which actually makes it more intangibility.

DontTalk said:
4: Has that form demonstrated being incorporeal? Just because it looks like a shadow doesn't mean it's incorporeal. I also think it should also be mentioned that he isn't by default in that form which actually makes it more intangibility.
Agreed that it should be noted in Form 0 only. Because all he is is shadows.

Quoted, "Ultimately, they are unable to harm him, and the shadow matter Alucard's body was reduced to during the joint attack on him envelopes his foes like a tidal wave. As the shadow matter spreads throughout the city, human bodies begin to rise out of it, revealing that Level Zero is in fact the release of all the souls Alucard has devoured in corporeal form." which is paraphrasing what's happening. Pretty much Level 0 he is shadow matter made manifest, and that shadow matter converts humans into... not humans.

It's restricted to Level Zero.

Jucaslucas said:
2- He absorbed this guy.

number 2...if he absorbed that guy then shouldn't he also have gravity manipulation?

Battlemania said:
number 2...if he absorbed that guy then shouldn't he also have gravity manipulation?
Yes he can, ignore the voice overs, start at 0:11 seconds, Alucard runs up a solid surface after absorbing Dandy Man.

wait, that was before Dandy since he was fighting him. I believe that was just levitation/flight/telikinesis powers he was using.

I am not even sure why Dandy has that listed. Yes running up walls and stuff, but gravity manipulation is a stretch for that. Technically that should be listed for both just as just running up walls, except we do know how he did it through the ability to manipulate gravity. Was that mentioned?

To the incorporeality:

I don't trust other wikis. Hellsing wikia in particular had some questionable interpretations of the abilities of the characters in the past.

I rewatched the scene in question and have not found any indication of incorporeality, but just the usual turning into / regenerating from blood. He was in fact shown to be affected by weapons.

Back