• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hank J. Wimbleto

• Non-Physical Interaction. Via hitting The Auditor, so fairly clear cut
  • Flight. Likely done via TK, but he did fly near the end of MC11
  • Tier addition of: Higher with Electricity Manipulation (Caused The Auditor, who had absorbed over a dozen corpses and was larger than a Mag Agent, to reel backwards with two attacks, later completely stopping and redirecting the sword thrust of an even larger Auditor who had absorbed a Mag Agent strong enough to completely overpower Mag Hank normally)
  • Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Corruption. Resisted The Auditor attempting to control him at the very start of MC10.
The Auditor

• BFR and Time Stop. In MC11, The Auditor stops time, teleports Hank to somewhere that isn't Hell to give him weapons, and then sends him back.
  • Possibly Abstract Existence (Type 2 or 3), Immortality (Type 8) (if type 2), and Soul Manipulation. The Auditor is repeatedly stated to literally be his own Hell as well as its avatar and gateway, in addition to being able to pick and choose who goes to his Hell. This is a rather odd situation, but this is probably the closest ability to what it is.
Deimos

• Immortality (Type 2). Despite being repeatedly shot, stabbed, and rag dolled to the point of losing most of his head an torso during the .fla series, he never actually died and managed to plan his escape.
  • New key, Dedmos
    • Tier is at least 9-A for casually brutalizing Mag-sized A.T.P. and Agents, something that not even MC11 boosted Hank could do. All other stats, except Lifting Strength which is probably Class 5 for casually tossing around Mag guys, are scaled from AP.
    • Abilities are: Enhanced Senses (Dodged a chain that appeared from behind him), Earth Manipulation (Can create rocks, even inside of people), Chain Manipulation (Can spawn bladed chains from nowhere), Corruption, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel (Passively spreads a black substance around, similar to MC11 Tricky, which allowed him to appear at various points throughout Hell and even return to Nevada), Size Manipulation (Can forcibly enlarge others). It's worth noting that the powers from the black stuff might also be able to be given to Tricky, since he tends to do the same stuff with it.
Tricky the Clow

Yet more stuff for the living thorn in reality

• Corruption, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel (Scaling from Dedmos and his black shit)
  • Chain Manipulation (Repeatedly uses bladed chains to move around the various floating islands in Hell)
  • Resistance to BFR and Soul Manipulation (Jeb was unable to completely send Tricky to Hell when he died, with his remaining energies causing complications when The Auditor attempted to absorb him, in addition to this only being possible with the destruction of the Portable Improbability Drive)
  • Depending on how this can be interpreted, all PID-related weaknesses could be replaced with "Destruction of his Portable Improbabilty Device causes him to lose his resistance to BFR and Soul Manipulation", since it implies that he doesn't even need the PID to mess with reality.
Agency Against Hank Wimbleto

• Immortality (Type 2) and Resistance to Pain Manipulation for Mag Agents. Can survive being repeatedly stabbed and shot in the face, with several sustaining the removal of their entire scalp and skull and being dug into with a chainsaw for an extended time frame. The Magnification process was also stated to be extremely painful, to the point that Hank could only mostly shrug it off.
That's everything I remember for rn

I don't really see BFR and Time Stop, as that's more of a visual thing, it seems?

Otherwise, seems fine.

Not sure what else it could really be, since Hank was moving in the corner he was brought to but when he returned nothing had moved. Saying that it being information manip would be more of a visual thing makes more sense imo.

Actually, I looked at it more closely, and I agree, Time Stop and BFR seems fitting, although it's likely not overly combat applicable.

Agree with the changes

Also, Dedmos should hve Enhanced senses since he dodged a chain while not even looking at it.

Seems fine for the most part, at least for what my memory can serve. Is there anything implying Auditor's Abstract Existence would be type 2?

Its mostly based on the fact that he's the avatar of his own Hell, which implies that more could be created, although from what I can tell type 3 is what's being agreed upon

Thoughts

• Hank stuff is fine
  • BFR/Time Stop is fine I guess. Auditor should have Pocket Reality Manipulation for being his own Hell, but I disagree with Immortality and Abstract Existence on account of it.
  • Dedmos stuff is fine
  • Tricky stuff is fine
  • Strongly disagree with Type 2 immortality for Mag Agents. They're much tougher than they should be, but stuff like that still ends up being lethal eventually.

This can probably be added, since several people, including a few knowledgeables, agree, but I'll wait a bit for any staff to come by and for a good time to actually add the stuff myself

Edit: ninja'd

@Prome

It's also worth noting that The Auditor can choose who goes to his Hell, meaning that he has some control over it. There's also the part about The Auditor being Hell "as Nevadeans know it."

As for the Mag Agents, there's instances of them surviving stuff like having their entire scalp and skull removed and, despite clearly not being in peak condition, still alive, as well as taking several .50 caliber shots to the face. There's also Torture momentarily surviving Hank with a chainsaw jamming it into his face at point-blank range.

Still, I don't see any reason for Abstract Existence or Type 8 Immortality.

Immortality Type 2 means you won't die from regular lethal injuries. Surviving lethal injuries temporarily doesn't count. Mag Agent Torture is an even worse example, because he still dies from that, and this, alongside their other showings, leads me to believe that though a Mag Agent can act while severely brain damaged, they'll die from it eventually.

We don't give Type 2 Immortality to Battle Continuation users and Kirei, so I see no reason to give it to the Mag Agents.

And then he gets chainsawed in the face and dies in a couple of seconds. Brain damage is still lethal for him. Phineas Gage survived getting a metal bar through his brain, but I don't think you wanna slap Immortality Type 2 on that.

Do you think I'm stupid and that I don't know that? He still dies from getting his brain chainsawed later. One of the more advanced V2s dies from having one of his bullets rebounded into his torso. V3 dies when Hank stabs it in the face. A V4 also died to a head blow. And V5 died from having its brain ripped out.

Exact opposite of Immortality Type 2. Severe brain damage is consistently super lethal for them, and it's still not necessary to kill one.

Type 3 AE is for embodying an abstraction or idea and having control over it, but not being reliant on it. The Auditor is his own Hell, which isnt just a physical location as seen above, and its avatar and gateway, as well as pretty clearly having some degree of control over it. I don't quite see how this doesn't count for type 3 when it checks all of the boxes for it.

As for the Mag Agent stuff again, fair enough

I think that's dumb as all shit and I don't care. He shouldn't have it.

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal from it.

Immortality page doesn't say anything about brain damage either, just damage that would be lethal to normal humans

Now that i think about it, there was a response from Krinkel saying that Mag Agents either didn't need their brains as much as normal people or had a more distributed brain, like a squid (hos words not mine)

But they die. They still die. They survive more than a human for a little bit, and then they die.

I mean, a squid will still die from more or less the same shit as a human. That doesn't change that, but it at least explains why they're so tough.

Torture having two giant spikes in his head is way more than a normal human would be able to survive, let alone fight like it was nothing, especially since it's pretty much implied he had them stuck in him for a long time iirc

And then he dies from getting his face sawed open.

• died from getting his brain sawed apart.
which honestly doesn't exclude Type Immortality, just shows that it can be bypassed with enought damage, which applies to about all other type 2 on the site

Yeah, it does exclude Type 2 Immortality. A more advanced Mag Agent dies to much less serious wounds, wounds that a normal human might be even able to survive.

I'm iffy on the abstract Auditor stuff, as I've said to HL3- Krinkles writes in Akumaspeech, that is, nearly impossible to read. So it's hard to tell how literal he's being.

Type 2, if they have it, it isn't very strong.

Promestein said:
Akuma isn't nearly as indecipherable as Krinkels
So that means Akuma is speaking Krinkelspeech?

Back