• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some hax and resistances for Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a list here of hax and resistors that I found from Anos and can be applied to the profile, as I am limited to posting one image a day on the imgur, most I put on the drive.
I was too lazy to find some scans, so I picked up the manga.

Tracking: Anos can locate objects and people with Meizt, at the beginning of book 4 he uses to locate a person.

BFR: Can use Baroika, a spell that sends a target to the other side of space-time in another dimension

Acid Posion Manipulation: A poison that lurks in the magical power of demons. Corrodes the source of the person who absorbs it, corrodes the body and destroys the magical organs of the body

Invocation: Can summoning Venuzdonoa

Sealing: can use Eternal Death Killer, a spell that keeps a target in a coffin that prevents you from using magic power and gives you eternal death preventing you from escaping.

Sealing Promisse: Zekt magic that allows the user to sign contracts with others that absolutely must be followed. If the user betrays the contract, he will pay with his life. However, if there is a lot of difference in magic power, it can be discarded unilaterally. The only exception to be discarded is if you create a Zect with yourself.

Possibly Abstract Existence: Apparently Anos is also the very concept of Chaos, which should give you an abstract existence

Denial of Regeneration and immortality (Without Venuzodnoa): Killed Anahen by preventing him from regenerating and rescuing

RESISTENCES:

Fire Manipulation: Anos was unaffected by the divine kingdom of Anahen that burns anyone who enters it

Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Caihiram's curse that eternally kills what touches it and destroys the source

Void Manipulation or Nonexistent Erasure: Unaffected by Graham's Sickle that was cutting the void itself

Ice Manipulation and possibly Resistance Negation: He was unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.

I don't know what kind of power this would fit into but Anos is immune to his own spells, this is shown when Leorig borrows the Jirasd from Anos and uses it, then Anos mentions that borrowed spells of origin don't work on him, this is in the first chapter of the manga

Last edited:
The AE would only work for his source

The immortality negation link doesnt work for me

Can you send the specific quote where Graham uses that ability? Because from what I remember his scythe only cut space itself.

Rest seems fine.

----------------------------
Btw, I would like to add

Resistance to Ice Manipulation and possibly Resistance Negation: He was unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.
strange, here is working normal, look for chapter 430 of the novel to see about the negation of Reg and immortality

Graham:
"It was a shame. You and I are very similar. If you have a defeat, it was born after me. Come on."

The blade of silence slashed the void in a chaotic manner.

"--It's the first defeat in my life. I'll heal your loneliness, Anos."

Graham laughs as if he was victorious.

I dreamed that the balance between destruction, emptiness, and the roots of each other would be tilted at once, and the potential guy turned his eyes to me.

The next moment--

Nothing happened.

“……………… Oh …………?”

I quietly take a step.

"Are you coming in such a state? I missed it earlier, but this time--"

Graham surprised the expression of that possibility.

"……What…………?"
"The turbulent god sickle slashes the void."

"I and you are so similar"

The blade of silence slashes the place, chaotically, over and over again.

"We can finally be not alone. In this crazy world, we are the only ones who are normal."

Many times, the order is disturbed and the scythe is tampered with.

However, no matter how many times I shake it, no matter how many times I cut the void.

Nothing happens in front of me.

Last edited:
these haxs and resistances are good ... why is this thread dead?

For the record, I think him having resistance to his own abilities makes sense, as Liorg could not afect Anos with the latter's own Jirasd, aside from Anos' own statement that abilities borrowed/copied from him cant affect him.

Well, it only remains to list his skills to add the resistances + those that are listed in this thread (if them are accepted)

It's a waste that no one wants to comment on what is being discussed in this thread....

I didn't even know such a feature was in the hax part of vsbattles
Edit: This is Extrasensory Perception, but that's already in Anos' profile.
Seems fine
Agree
Invocation: Can summoning Venuzdonoa
like a summoning hax... (i think there is no hax called Invocation in vsb)
Sounds more like Forcefield Creation and Absorption to me. Because a barrier is being set up and rather than locking in the character's magic power, it's as if Death Killer's trying to absorb the power of magic and weaken it. (''It's a coffin of darkness that feeds on the magical power of the corpse and keeps you dead for eternity. It's a dark coffin that feeds on the corpse's magical power and keeps you dead forever.'')
link won't open, but if what you say is true, i think it is acceptable to sealing.
I agree with Lon's opinion for this
I mean, Sources are concepts, so them being abstract is a logical conclusion.
Denial of Regeneration and immortality (Without Venuzodnoa): Killed Anahen by preventing him from regenerating and rescuing
Agree
RESISTENCES:

Fire Manipulation: Anos was unaffected by the divine kingdom of Anahen that burns anyone who enters it

Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Caihiram's curse that eternally kills what touches it and destroys the source

Void Manipulation or Nonexistent Erasure: Unaffected by Graham's Sickle that was cutting the void itself

Ice Manipulation and possibly Resistance Negation: He was unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.

I don't know what kind of power this would fit into but Anos is immune to his own spells, this is shown when Leorig borrows the Jirasd from Anos and uses it, then Anos mentions that borrowed spells of origin don't work on him, this is in the first chapter of the manga
Fire,ice and death manipulation agree. (I didn't see anything about resistance to negation in the scans.)
I actually agree with the void manipulation too, I still don't understand why cutting the void can't be void manipulation

Last edited:
I didn't even know such a feature was in the hax part of vsbattles
Edit: This is Extrasensory Perception, but that's already in Anos' profile.

Seems fine

Agree

like a summoning hax... (i think there is no hax called Invocation in vsb)

Sounds more like Forcefield Creation and Absorption to me. Because a barrier is being set up and rather than locking in the character's magic power, it's as if Death Killer's trying to absorb the power of magic and weaken it. (''It's a coffin of darkness that feeds on the magical power of the corpse and keeps you dead for eternity. It's a dark coffin that feeds on the corpse's magical power and keeps you dead forever.'')

link won't open, but if what you say is true, i think it is acceptable to sealing.

I agree with Lon's opinion for this

Agree

Fire,ice and death manipulation agree. (I didn't see anything about resistance to negation in the scans.)
I actually agree with the void manipulation too, I still don't understand why cutting the void can't be void manipulation
The resistance negation is due to Gods' abilities only being able to be resisted by another God, as Ahide explained in the scan.

Void Manipulation or Nonexistent Erasure
then here it would be Resistance to Void manipulation and also resistance to nonexistence erasure thanks to graham's root
Possibly Abstract Existence
as Oblivion said, only for his source
Denial of Regeneration and immortality (Without Venuzodnoa)
and this will be high-godly negation if im not wrong??... and also i would like to ask.. Shouldn't Anos have his CM 3 Resistance improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back