• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some hax and resistances for Anos Voldigoad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems fine to me...

Abstract Existence is only for his source.

I don't know what kind of power this would fit into but Anos is immune to his own spells, this is shown when Leorig borrows the Jirasd from Anos and uses it, then Anos mentions that borrowed spells of origin don't work on him, this is in the first chapter of the manga
This is explained in WN Chapter 7. I'm still not completely sure about this, but for now I'm fine with him gaining resistance to his own spells.

You can also add Subjective Reality: "World Makeup Fictional Reality <Hilyam Pelem> determines the order of the realm by what those in that realm believe. In other words, if you and I agree that this is a world where magic cannot be used, then magic really can't be used". Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement in order for this spell to function.

This seems fine to me...

This is explained in WN Chapter 7. I'm still not completely sure about this, but for now I'm fine with him gaining resistance to his own spells.

You can also add Subjective Reality: "World Makeup Fictional Reality <Hilyam Pelem> determines the order of the realm by what those in that realm believe. In other words, if you and I agree that this is a world where magic cannot be used, then magic really can't be used". Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement in order for this spell to function.
this is a kind of Reality Warping?

this is a kind of Reality Warping?

Ohhhhh, I see sorry, I had never heard that ability before

Summary
Here's the summary of this thread if needed.

Abilities

BFR: Barioka <Dimensional Gatekeeper> sends the target to other side of space-time in another dimension.
Acid Poison Manipulation: A poison that Corrodes the body, source of the target and destroy the magical organs of the body.
Sealing: Eternal Death Killer, a spell that keeps a target in a coffin that prevents you from using magic power and gives you eternal death preventing you from escaping.
Abstract Existence for his Source: Anos source is the very concept of Chaos.
Immortality & Regeneration Negation High-Godly (Without Venuzdonoa) : Killed Anahen by preventing him from regenerating.
Subjective Reality: World Makeup Fictional Reality <Hilyam Pelem> determines the order of the realm by what those in that realm believe. In other words, if you and I agree that this is a world where magic cannot be used, then magic really can't be used. Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement in order for this spell to function.

Resistances

Fire Manipulation: Unaffected by Anahem divine kingdom who burns anyone who enters it.
Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Caihiram's curse that destroys the source and eternally kills what it touches.
Void Manipulation: Unaffected by Graham's Sickle that was cutting the void itself
Nonexistence Erasure: After absorbing graham's root, he possesses the abilities and resistances related to it.
Ice Manipulation and Possible Resistance Negation: Unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.
Possible Resistance to His Own Spells: Abilities copied/borrowed from Anos cannot affect him.

I did not add "Tracking" because that is considered "Extrasensory perception", he can only summon Venuzdonoa nor "Seal Promisse" because it would be irrelevant in a battle, or if you think otherwise just add it.

Last edited:
There is also something need to be added. Since Anos absorbed Graham in his root who has Immortality type 5, Anos should possess Immortality type 5 and Immortality negation type 5.

Summary

Abilities

BFR: Barioka <Dimensional Gatekeeper> sends the target to other side of space-time in another dimension.
Immortality: (Type 5; After absorbing graham's root, he possesses the abilities and resistances related to it.)
Acid Poison Manipulation: A poison that Corrodes the body, source of the target and destroy the magical organs of the body.
Nonexistent Erasure (Without Venuzodnoa): Anos' Source of Perdition is able to continuously erase Graham's Source of Nothingness (Graham's source is pure nothingness), though Graham can still regenerate it back due to his odd nature.
Sealing: Eternal Death Killer, a spell that keeps a target in a coffin that prevents you from using magic power and gives you eternal death preventing you from escaping.
Abstract Existence for his Source: Type 1; Anos source is the very concept of Chaos.
Immortality & Regeneration Negation High-Godly (Without Venuzdonoa): (Types 1,2,3,4, and 8) Killed Anahen by preventing him from regenerating.
Subjective Reality: World Makeup Fictional Reality <Hilyam Pelem> determines the order of the realm by what those in that realm believe. In other words, if you and I agree that this is a world where magic cannot be used, then magic really can't be used. Anos doesn't require the opponent's agreement in order for this spell to function.

Resistances

Fire Manipulation: Unaffected by Anahem divine kingdom who burns anyone who enters it.
Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Caihiram's curse that destroys the source and eternally kills what it touches.
Void Manipulation: Unaffected by Graham's Sickle that was cutting the void itself
Nonexistence Erasure: After absorbing graham's root, he possesses the abilities and resistances related to it.
Ice Manipulation and Possible Resistance Negation: Unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.
Resistance to His Own Spells: Abilities copied/borrowed from Anos cannot affect him.

Venuzdonoa:

Immortality Negation: Type 6; Nousgalia could not do anything near Venuzodnoa

Last edited:
I think Venuzdonoa should have type 6 immortality denial too, Nousgalia who could own people and incorporate them couldn’t do anything with Venuzdonoa around

"Unfortunately, origin magic cannot affect the very origin from which it borrows its magic. Didn't you know that?"

At least for me, It seems more like a weakness of origin magic than a resistance to Anos
This would work on enemies with "Power Mimicry".

Summary

Abilities

Immortality: (Type 5; After absorbing graham's root, he possesses the abilities and resistances related to it.)
Nonexistent Erasure (Without Venuzodnoa): Anos' Source of Perdition is able to continuously erase Graham's Source of Nothingness (Graham's source is pure nothingness), though Graham can still regenerate it back due to his odd nature.
Abstract Existence for his Source: Type 1; Anos source is the very concept of Chaos.
Immortality & Regeneration Negation High-Godly (Without Venuzdonoa): (Types 1,2,3,4, and 8) Killed Anahen by preventing him from regenerating.

Resistances

Resistance to His Own Spells: Abilities copied/borrowed from Anos cannot affect him.
need to add anything else?

There is also something need to be added. Since Anos absorbed Graham in his root who has Immortality type 5, Anos should possess Immortality type 5 and Immortality negation type 5.
Then venuzdunoa should be able to negate immortality type 5 too

So beyond what Oblivion accepted, what needs to be done here?

Summary

Abilities

Resistances

I think Venuzdonoa should have type 6 immortality denial too, Nousgalia who could own people and incorporate them couldn’t do anything with Venuzdonoa around

This seems fine to me...

The resistance negation is due to Gods' abilities only being able to be resisted by another God, as Ahide explained in the scan.
I didn't even know such a feature was in the hax part of vsbattles
Edit: This is Extrasensory Perception, but that's already in Anos' profile.

Seems fine

Agree

like a summoning hax... (i think there is no hax called Invocation in vsb)

Sounds more like Forcefield Creation and Absorption to me. Because a barrier is being set up and rather than locking in the character's magic power, it's as if Death Killer's trying to absorb the power of magic and weaken it. (''It's a coffin of darkness that feeds on the magical power of the corpse and keeps you dead for eternity. It's a dark coffin that feeds on the corpse's magical power and keeps you dead forever.'')

link won't open, but if what you say is true, i think it is acceptable to sealing.

I agree with Lon's opinion for this

Agree

Fire,ice and death manipulation agree. (I didn't see anything about resistance to negation in the scans.)
I actually agree with the void manipulation too, I still don't understand why cutting the void can't be void manipulation
The AE would only work for his source

The immortality negation link doesnt work for me

Can you send the specific quote where Graham uses that ability? Because from what I remember his scythe only cut space itself.

Rest seems fine.

----------------------------
Btw, I would like to add

Resistance to Ice Manipulation and possibly Resistance Negation: He was unnafected by God Arcana's Moon of Creation. Additionally, Gods' abilities can only be resisted by another God.
This should be added to Anos' profile, I have summed up everything

This would work on enemies with "Power Mimicry".
I don't think so.

As far as I understood, Origin magic take power from an Origin, and, as consequence, it won't work in the user whose origin is used

If you mimic an ability, you are not taking power from the origin of the first user, but copying the ability itself.

Also, about "Anos' resistance to his own spells" because of that, I think that's more like a weakness of Origin Spells than a resistance feat from Anos, since it's explicitely said that origin spells cannot affect the origin of their power, not that "Anos has resistance to the spells because those spells are from him"

Type 5 Immortality is fine

Though, disagree with Type 5 immortality negation, he isnt negating anything there, its just that absorption and EE by itself is beyond what type 5 in general can deal with, i.e its just circumventing, not negating.

He shouldn't have resistance to nonexistent erasure since Graham doesnt have that (he was actually erased, so)

About resistance to his own spells, JustANormalPerson01 makes some good points there

Rest of the abilities seems fine

Okay. What Oblivion accepted is probably fine to apply.

Though, disagree with Type 5 immortality negation, he isnt negating anything there, its just that absorption and EE by itself is beyond what type 5 in general can deal with, i.e its just circumventing, not negating.

He shouldn't have resistance to nonexistent erasure since Graham doesnt have that (he was actually erased, so)

About resistance to his own spells, JustANormalPerson01 makes some good points there

Thanks Oblivion, then everything is fine except for Resistance to nonexistence Erasure and Immortality Negation 5, and the resistance to his own spells

Oh, yeah @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless could you give your final opinion please?Ye

Fine

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.
Everything is done, You can close this thread and lock Anos's profile, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back