• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Gen 4 Legendary Revisions

But ya just said >But somehow they'd expect any other lives that may or may not have been taken during the fight?

And everyone is plural, who knows.

My bad, that's going from their perspective.

To us we know no one except Darkrai perished. But to them they were only focused on playing the Oracion song to stop Dialga and Palkia so they didn't "see" the whole town being a battlefield to everyone else.

Fair. Could we always just say possibly/likely darkrai regenerated but noting its unsure if Palkia did it himself? Because at this point we dont have anything explict to prove if Palkia did or didnt do it.

Do the CT have Resurrection in their profiles? Because if they dont, that would be a feat.

There's far more going for Palkia then darkrai, especially since Palkia showed no less than a minute prior to do just that.

Yeah it's good for that Pachi.

Well Ash asked him to so its not like Palkia had the intention of doing it. Also just realized didnt Oracion already restore the town? Because then Palkia would only be needed to move it back to the human universe then.

Btw if Palkia had resurrection why didn't it just use that to heal the damage it got from Dialga? Both were mortal enemies in this movie to defend their respective dimensions so there's no reason why palkia WOULDNT use it.

Because he was?

If I recall, not sure where it was stated, but he was essentially converting the down into energy to heal the wound, pretty sure it was visibly shown at one point too.

Also ressurection=/=healing.

I mean, CIS/PIS is a thing. I mean, as a Digimon fan, I know that more than anyone else here.

True Dragon.

Yeah I'm rewatching the scene now. Oracion when playing transforms into this giant Phoenix bird thing that surrounds its power throughout the whole town and brings it back to its original form. So its very very likely that Ash just meant Palkia to warp the whole town back to the real world since, well, no one else could move a town floating in a dimensional void.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
True Dragon.
Yeah I'm rewatching the scene now. Oracion when playing transforms into this giant Phoenix bird thing that surrounds its power throughout the whole town and brings it back to its original form. So its very very likely that Ash just meant Palkia to warp the whole town back to the real world since, well, no one else could move a town floating in a dimensional void.
Only in Pokemon would you read this and it'd make perfect sense. ovo

In all seriousness, if Oracion restored the town to its form before it started getting erased then nothing else would imply Palkia did anything other than just warping it back in place in the real world yes?

If so, then Darkrai should get the regen feat.

But did it restore everything? There was still visibly destroyed parts, the bridge that had it's matter erased still had that damage when Orion was playing still.

No it wasn't actually.

If you go the scene right before Dialga leaves you see its fine. It's just not connected to the part back in the real world since, well, the town is in a dimensional void. Palkia just needed to warp it back and then the bridge would be connected again.

Ah now I see what you mean, my fault I thought you were talking about the main bridge that allows everyone to enter Alamos Town.

That could be either an animation error or just error in writing, since literally everything else in the town is restored by Oracion.
Screenshot 20171011-085642

Given that it's most likely an animation or writing error, would we still accept Oracion restoring the town? Thus Darkrai's regen feat as ultimately legitimate?

Also, if 2-C CT is good to go, this means that the members of the Lake Trio should be 2-C individually I think

And Alphamon vs Dialga can be removed. I am actually very happy about that. That fight hurt my heart.

@Cal

Well, using current ratings, three "at least Low 2-C" weren't exactly equal to a single 2-C, that's why I think that 2-C is better

@Dragon

Well of course, that was the objective ovo

Same Dragon....

Also...does anyone in the Pokepark 2 game scale to Darkrai? Just to ask this now and get it over with?

Iirc, Darkrai heavily needed Victini for something in his plan and Gothitelle and her pre-evolutions are his allies in the game.

I'm still adamant on Arceus getting Mid Godly regen due to his egg being the fusion and culmination of the primordial chaos at the beginning of everything. And given other pokedex entries, chaos does mean nothingness.

"In the beginning, there was only a churning turmoil of chaos. At the heart of chaos, where all things became one, appeared an Egg."

"It is said to have emerged from an egg in a place where there was nothing, then shaped the world."

Bite me Ever and Azzy ovo jk

IF arceus' egg is the primordial chaos/nothingness, I can see this Mid godly regen coming from the same place that Lucemon's.

There are also these affirmations which confirm that Arceus is basically the heart of chaos, where all things are one:

Arceus 2

Arceus 3

Arceus 4

Arceus 5

Arceus 6

Back