• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Gen 4 Legendary Revisions

I don't really see the "possibly" as needed. They should be simply be 2-C if they matched a 2-C, which they did

Actually, now that I think about it, why hasn't Darkrai ever been given Mid-Godly Regen? Or was it that Dialga and/or Palkia resurrected him?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Although mid-godly may be pushing it, low-godly is solid though.
How so? He was literally brought back from being erased from existence. That is solid Mid-Godly.

Yeah at least low godly but idk about mid godly. And wouldnt that scale to sealed CT since they can't erase each other with their attacks?

@TheJ-Man

The reason why I said they COULD scale to Darkrai is becauss its very possible they exist inside the Pokepark world, but they're never actually seen. In pokepark 2 most of the pokemon there are only Gen 5 ones. But since pokepark 1 had Gen 1-4 Im not sure here.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yeah at least low godly but idk about mid godly. And wouldnt that scale to sealed CT since they can't erase each other with their attacks?
Low-Godly would be downplay for this feat. This feat if it was outside resurrection is the very definition of Mid-Godly.

Also no it wouldn't, resisting Existence Erasure does not give you Mid-Godly. Otherwise basically all Royal Knights would have Mid-Godly Regen.

Is that a yes or a no to the sealed CT being 2-C?

Also the regen + heal block buff are fine by me

Pretty sure he just meant to bring the town back to the human world or just restore THE town at best. No pokemon died except Darkrai.

Edit: Plus none of them expected Darkrai to be alive so it wouldn't make sense to first ask Palkia to restore their lives and yet still think one of them is gone.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
So basically Darkrai gets it as regen while the CT get it as resistance then?

Eh that's fair.
the CT is unaffected by it, Darkrai is but comes back.

Still means nothing because literally no one in that movie died except Darkrai.

And they didn't even expect him to show up in the end so why ask to bring everything back but be surprised that Darkrai lived?

Because Palkia's a cool dude and brought him back?

>hey Palkia bring everything back to normal

What? Ya think Palkia was like, fine but that darkrai fellow? Nah screw him, ash said everything and Palkia did just that.

I get that, but the problem is with that is if they asked Palkia to restore everything, then logically they'd expect Darkrai to immediately show up with everything else.

But as soon as the towns restored they outright believe he's gone despite what they asked. His return was the only thing that surprised them.

Though since Ash didn't say that it shouldn't really matter much.

It still implies rather heavily that Palkia brought Darkrai back tho. Maybe they weren't expecting it

Because we need proof that Darkrai regenerated by himself, not the opposite. Especially because Palkia is already bringing things back from nonexistence

@Kaltias

But somehow they'd expect any other lives that may or may not have been taken during the fight?

To me anyway it seems fishy but eh, if majority still says no i'll go along with it.

Ya said yourself no one died, if the only person who died didn't show up for hours on end, possibly even a day then ya probably gonna expect he's dead for good.

Didn't they wait for him as soon as the town came back?

And if not, why would Darkrai just wait for that long unreasonably to return after everything else?

In addition, if he really did wait that long then that would imply Palkia didn't restore him since everything else he DID restore came back immediately. But Darkai came back afterwards on his own.

Ya got me, even checked the subbed version (although there it could be taken as a generalization so it still holds).

And for the length? It's called tension.

How would it be generalization in this case if only the town was asked to be restored?

So Darkrai would just be sitting in some corner somewhere just waiting to come out? I can definitely understand Tension being a thing, but waiting a whole day for no reason seems odd.

Because he asks palkia to return it to normal. He also did make a note of everyone, crying about how palkia and dialga's fight screwed everyone

Screenshot 20171011-063643

Hmm good point. But it also could be exaggerating things since everyone in the town was brought to safety long enough for Oracion to stop the town from being erased.

Back