• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Bleach fixes/upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
So this is just to fix some tiering and other stuff regarding bleach profiles. Most of this has to do with the fact Trancendents in Bleach are above Non Trancendents

Strawberry-Ku seems to be pretty neglected in this part, His Dangai Form is 7-A still, i'm assuming nobody cared enough to Scale him to Gremmys Meteor, but he should be Country level via just being superior to Hitsugaya,Kenpachi and others now.

This also puts current Strawberry at Country level for being stated by Yhwach to have reclaimed his power to defeat the Mighty God Aizen

Final Getsuga tenshou ichigo can just get put at At least Country level, due to being some unknown degree above his Dangai form

Also Monster Aizen gets put to 6-B for the same reasoning as Ichigo

This is a possibility but i'd like opinions. Should Ichibei and base Yhwach be upgraded to Country level also? hard to imagine them being weaker then Hitsugaya.

Makes sense to me just like six paths chakra > regular chakra transcendent reiatsu users > regular reiatsu users

I agree with the changes. Ichibei and base Yhwach should definitely be upgraded as well.

I fully agree with you. It appears that Ichigo is even stronger than previously shown, and it made you wonder why out of all people, Yhwach called him "son, born in darkness", and "Child of Darkness".

I think this seems okay enough. Though should i get Illuminati here given that he's one of our biggest Bleach experts around or what?

@Aizen: No problem.

Alright so far it's 4 people who think this is okay, 3 being from the staff.

If that to occur, wouldn't his True Zanpakutou be affected the same way as well? As in, trained by the Royal Guard for almost everything, reforged his Zanpakutou, now can use Blut, his Bankai even stronger, and dealt with the Sternritter solo, moved faster, black Getsuga Tenshou is no longer needed to be used in Bankai, etc.

I agree with the upgrades. Might as well ask this, but what about Byakuya? Does he get upgraded to for dealing damage to Gerard or is it because Hitsugaya froze him that allowed him to be damaged? Or we can wait for the battle to end.

@Kuu Byakuya getting upgraded requires a bit more thought then the ones i'm putting fourth here, which are quite simple in comparison.

I'd suggest having a separate thread for that one.

Oh, and I suppose Haschwalth would likely be Country level also.

Hang on, what about Kenpachi's high end feat of the meteor? Apparently had we chose that instead, Kenpachi and others scalable to him become Country level.

On top of this here, should we now accept the high end of it or just disregard and keep the low end?

I think using the low end is probably better for it being a safer/non-exaggerated result

about nanao ise , she should be unknow tier because her shinken hakkyōken is ignores conventional durability , it without potential attacks

About the Upgrade in general (nothing to do with what I said above) i think is fine.

Above I was refering to certain incoming PIS, unless there's a big plot twice and Kubo decides to make Orihime, Yhwach's daughter at the last minute.

I want to let people know that we are to be on topic about about upgrades and fixes here, please. We had already dealt with the commotion with Dragon Ball Super, and we aren't dealing it with everything else.

Okay, i'm back. Alright so far, it's now 12 people (6 from the staff) who have agreed and think this is fine enough to implement.

So far, so good...

what i am saying is the following: wait for bleach to end and in the meantime only upgrade when calcs suggest an upgrade after bleach ends, i will make a concentrated page regarding powerscaling and othere tier related issues in bleach, including pre skip things...

Hmm,I see no reason to treat Bleach differently to any other series. If you are significantly stronger than someone with a calc'd feat, like Kenpachi whos pretty close to being Country level anyway, they can get a tier up.

And to force it to wait until the end of the series (whenever that is, it won't be this year) and until then we allow inconsistencies which are really just simple logical fixes,on the pages for no other reason? It's not like the tiers here i'm suggesting are wrong.

So yeah, sorry, can't see the point in that.

I mean, it's not like i'm saying you can't make a revision thread when the series is over, you're completely welcome to, and if it's agreeable then great. However the here and now is also important to keep in mind aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back