• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SOLSTICE vs "Dragon of the South-East"

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
SOLSTICE vs "Dragon of the South-East"

Rules:

Base (Post-Revival) SOLSTICE. Kiir is at full "Willpower" mode (as willed as she can be, anyways).

Win by death or K.O. In-character, but serious about winning. Kiir will do anything to win, since she realizes SOLSTICE is evil.

BFR is not allowed (SOLSTICE flying is also not allowed), speed equalized.

Random encounter, match takes place on Gyrohem, in a flat plain.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

SOLSTICE
Neutral Evil

Dragon of the South-East DrawingVer3
Chaotic Good

Who will win? The AI ghost, or the "willed dragon"?!?

You forgot to speed equalize this, Xmark. Considering SOLSTICE's speed level, she can just speed blitz Kiir even with her Precog on since...well MFTL+ should allow her to outspeed her regardless.

Still, i believe this is a lot in in SOLSTICE's favor. SOLSTICE by this time is like Solar System level, whereas Kiir is like an Unknown amount higher than at least Large Planet+ with Willpower. Thing here, Xmark, is i'm getting a sense of NLF from here a bit from Kiir being able to get to from 5-A to 4-B. I honestly don't feel and see that happening of her going THAT FAR HIGH no matter how "will-ful" (is that even a word?) she can get. At most, i see her getting to like Low 4-C or 4-C. And that's just being generous so yeah in physicality, SOLSTICE has this fight for me there. Though it's probably a stomp, most likely, in this regard.

Powers and ability-wise: Kiir's advantage in RW (even if she does eventually use it) is nulled in that SOL is like resistant towards it (though she does have Hax negation, i just don't know enough if it'll work or anything. It could tho...). SOL has magical barriers that Kiir might not be able to affect considering the level it takes to break through them. Limited Probability, IDK how that will help much except maybe do something that could screw a bit with SOL but since it's limited, who knows what Kiir can only do (then again, SOL might even have resistance against that, maybe...). Kiir does have that "Full Hax resistance" thing going for her on top of having actual precog in comparison to SOLSTICE's (tho her's isn't that bad either in this regard), as well as having slightly better regen than the latters...at least normally.

So for this fight, the Military AI has this going for me more than Kiir, if any, from her due to much higher stats, being far faster, having a defense that likely counters just about anything that Kiir has that won't affect her if at all, having her own "sense of precog", and being able to adapt to Kiir's way of fighting and whatnot (assuming Kiir stays alive long enough for that to happen but probably doesn't matter much for here).

That's my vote here.

Uhm, I did speed equalize it... from the beginning. Aaaanyways, 1 - 0.

Should I make this 2 rounds? One would be pre revival and the other post revival?

IDEK, man. I think this match up is kind of bad cause with this ver of SOL, she's so much higher on the scale that this is likely a stomp despite Kiir's "Full Hax resistance". If you use On Earth Base SOL, then Kiir likely wins if not possibly stomp her.

If anything, it'd likely lead to a stomp either way from what i can tell of it in my view here...

Hmmmmm... I think I got an idea... But I'm gonna have to get on my laptop first. (On my phone in bed right now)

For now, I'll just say for future people tuning in to see their profiles in-depth. I dunno, but to me, this is closer than you'd think.

That's all I wanted to say.

Still, i just can't see Kiir's Willpower being able to boost her enough to get as high as SS level (considering the gap between LP and SS, i mean).

Even if i were to play along with it, she still can't get through SOLSTICE's absolute barrier and stuff. Only thing i could see her do that would be via hax negation or something.

In any case, i'm still having it for SOLSTICE more than Kiir.

Back