• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

soldier tf2 fixes

I'm making this CRT because of something @TheGatememer told me and because of what i told @Eficiente about.

It's just an old edit i did months ago and gatememer said i should have made a CRT about it but i didn't.

so here it is.

should have empowerment and self destruction (Already added the self destruction, It was months ago)

the self destruction should be via grenades (since it's game mechanics for equalizer and escape plan to allow taunt to use them)

https://sta.sh/0c18ezwpwh7 (this is the link i showed in the article for soldier in the self destruction part)

Empowerment is because the equalizer and escape plan cause soldier to faster and stronger when he's low on health. (escape = Faster. Equalizer = stronger)

says it has the unique ability to increase the damage of the player as their health is diminished

it has the unique ability to increase the movement speed of the player as their health is diminished

I apologize for what i did months ago regarding editing soldiers profile

so i'm making this CRT as an apology basically and to fix the profile correctly.

you can also check the history of soldiers edits if you don't want to click on those

Agree with this CRT: @Thelastmlg (agrees but should say limited empowerment/only with weapon equipped), @Knifeman29, @FantaRin_The_First, @TheGatememer, @Abstractions

Disagree with this CRT:

Neutral:

@Eficiente @Knifeman29 @TheGatememer

Last edited:
I think it would be limited empowerment since it only applies when the weapon is active and the damage is only for the equalizer.

Limited Empowerment is fine, but lead with the CRT next time. 🔨

the edits have been done what do you think guys?

Back