• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this one is fair. Both are 2-A. Fully omnipresent vs temporal omnipresent with immeasurable speed. Who wins?

Solaris: 0

Chronos: 7 (Celestial Pegasus, ZacharyGrossman273, Maverick Zero X, Dargoo Faust, ZackMoon1234, Mr. Bambu, Phoenix821)

Inconclusive: 0

D3504156-CD0F-45C9-A86F-E2C193B11532
CB69EBEA-AEA4-4CE9-B285-EEFE82DAF6CC

Chronos existence is too large for infinite amount of universes, she can't even see them due to how small they are compared to her own existence, which is why she divided herself into smaller beings, which exists in every timeline.

What this means Chronos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseline 2-A

Infinite universes compared to her existence would be like a human compared to an ant basically, chronos being the human.

Solaris is baseline 2-A from what i can see, so he is the ant here, and chronos is also faster as omnipresence>immeasurable, she can also erase him from existence.

Pretty much.

What is it with me and 2-A characters lol, seriously found and created like 4 vn verses with 2-A characters, still on the prowl for a tier 1.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Chronos existence is too large for infinite amount of universes, she can't even see them due to how small they are compared to her own existence, which is why she divided herself into smaller beings, which exists in every timeline.

What this means Chronos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseline 2-A

Infinite universes compared to her existence would be like a human compared to an ant basically, chronos being the human.

Solaris is baseline 2-A from what i can see, so he is the ant here, and chronos is also faster as omnipresence>immeasurable, she can also erase him from existence.
Archie 2-As are thousands of times baseline. Omnipresent doesn't blitz immeasurable so I didn't equalize speed. Anyways, vote counted.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Pretty much.

What is it with me and 2-A characters lol, seriously found and created like 4 vn verses with 2-A characters, still on the prowl for a tier 1.
Remember when RE Zero was OP?

Yeah, me too

Yup, vn are op, think i will probably find more in the future, already have potential candidates.

Haven't found any truly high tiered ln yet besides mondaiji but that's a mess.

@Shadow If he is thousands of time baseline his profile should mention that cause he just seems baseline atm. Regardless i would still argue chronos takes it due to slight speed advantage, precog, and existence erasure.

Has a solaris match ever been concluded? Don't think i have ever seen one, he certaintly doesn't seem like a popular character, chronos is even more unknown, hence no replied.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Has a solaris match ever been concluded? Don't think i have ever seen one, he certaintly doesn't seem like a popular character, chronos is even more unknown, hence no replied.
The game version has a win against Infinite Zamasu and a loss against Zeno. The Archie version doesn't have any concluded matches. Certainly doesn't help that Solaris never actually appears in a comic issue, he's only mentioned in the Sonic Comic Encyclopedia.

I figured this could make a decent matchup as neither are that broken in hax.

Chronos FRA. Thought this was the Saint Seiya one KEK. But yeah, people have pretty solid reasoning for this. Side note, Chronos might be a good match for D&D. Hm.

@Mr. Bambu Aren't those guys pretty broken? Chronos isn't particularly haxed, just has a lot of ap.

On a side note been wondering if she should have acausality, chronos has no date or place for her birth, so it seems like chronos simply always existed, and she isn't constrained by time, probably type 1.

Aw.

And yeah, that sounds like it. Weak Acausality, granted, but still.

Chronos wins.

Now to answer the question about Chronos's acausality, she should have types 2 and 4. This is on her profile.

"Analyzing where she exists relative to time is meaningless, she exists in a realm where time is stopped forever, she is beyond the linear concept of time, and exists everywhere."

Also it literally isn't on her profile.

I mean in 99% of the cases, it is.

Kinda hard to paradox someone who exists across all of time.

Not sure if that's type 4 tho

Ult. Madoka has it (Well, will have it) for a slightly different reason actually:

"That is due to our adjustment. The isolation field will only stop interference from one direction. Even though it will reject all attempts from the outside, it is still possible to guide a victim in from the inside. Only targets that your witch side unconsciously seeks will enter this world. After such limitation, if the force known as 'law of cycle' seeks to contact Akemi Homura still. Then the only way it will enter is through being captured by the labyrinth as a victim and be forced to materialize in this world. In that case, us Incubator will then finally be able to ascertain the puzzle behind magic girl's disappearance, and observe it directly. In fact, the characters that existed in the real world already joined in strange ways. What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world. Well, there was never any need to search, from the beginning you have made things easier for us, Akemi Homura. Even before this all started, you have always called the 'law of cycles' by the name of Kaname Madoka."

Edit: Also Madoka isn't getting type 4 for that, that's for type 2

Madoka's type 2 is because she is stated to transcend causal laws

Okay. For now I'd be fine with just giving Chronos type 4 for existing in an isolated realm beyond the multiverse, unbound by its space-time, and call it a day.

Anyways this match can be added.

ShakeResounding said:
This is a very bad necro, man...
Wait, so am I supposed to make a thread in questions and answers board on the validity of matches or place in the vs battle removal thread roght away because I've seen some threads with questionable logic that I've only ever dealt with this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back