• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

so..who is the strongest tier 0 currently

Bubbles, Pasta, Tall guy, ȕ̶̧̢͓̦̺̘̦̥̙͇͜ͅɐ̶̫͈͇̦̖̰̤̜͓̯̬̈́̇̓̽͗̀͋̇͛̃̑́̇̌ʇ̷̞͖̓̉͂̄̅̔̈́́̓̕ɐ̵̢̡̹̺̭̰̣̫̘͚͕̞̪͚̈́S̶̨̡̛͙̟̝̲̤̠̋͑̉͒͛́̽̈́̉̑̌́̏͠, and High 1-A Nuke

@Ned_the_outer_god really wish these profiles, once they reach High 1-A or above, had scans, or at least a cosmology blog to explain these characters because it gets hard sometimes to like really understand why or how they're this strong ya know? I thought 1-A was a pain, clearly that's just a love tap.

pretty fitting since both dell into psychological horror and cosmic nihilism, nihilism>fiction confirmed
To be fair, while the books do indeed go for a Lovecraftian mood at times, Twin Peaks' actual setting is relatively uplifting, all things considered. The fact that the supreme deities of the verse are on humanity's side already makes it better than most of Lovecraft by a wide margin.

To be fair, while the books do indeed go for a Lovecraftian mood at times, Twin Peaks' actual setting is relatively uplifting, all things considered. The fact that the supreme deities of the verse are on humanity's side already makes it better than most of Lovecraft by a wide margin.
That's fair honestly, though it certainly has that Lovecraft style of screwing with your mind.
Seriously I've only seen clips of Twin Peaks on YouTube, and some of the scenes just make my mind go numb

I think that The Fireman, The supreme archetype and The Amarath are in the same level, but I don't undestand why Fireman become a tier 0.
(Fun Fact: Except for The creator and Maria from Umineko, all tier 0 are fictional characters that they were created by USA people.

Well in Lovecraft these gods don't desire to destroy existence, but they don't nessacary either they're just apathetic in general.
It's like how we as humans see insects, most are not malicious towards them but they don't care either
Except for Nyalartothep that he had his own objetives and desires. Also, he destroys one planet. (I think our planet).

Well it's true that Nyarlathotep is the closest CM entity to be considered outright malevolent, but techinally speaking Nyarlathotep is transcendent of morality as a whole and really none of them are bound to our morality system.
Do insects view us as evil because we step on them sometimes? That's basically humanity and The Cthulhu Mythos

Twin Peaks, Cthulhu Mythos, When They Cry, The Elder Scrolls, all of them have cosmology blogs.

I am aware of such blogs, yes, but with something like Twin Peaks I mean specifically links to statements or feats or whatever used for their justification of tier

I wonder when Cthulhu Mythos' cosmology blog will actually be linked to the verse page?

I guess when those revisions are done? They've gotta collect more info about the small fry of the mythos to make the current big dogs look even more intimidating

Yeah like the Great Old Ones? I thought undimensional was rejected as being 1-A for how vague it was? At least that's the justification which was given in the initial downgrade crt

Great Old Ones will be 1-A in their true forms from what I heard.

Plus, I think Mi-go and Hounds of Tindalos too but I'm not sure.

At the very least wouldn't the Hounds of Tindalos be High 1-B? You know because of how such singular universes alone contain infinite higher dimensions, and how the Hounds are suppose to exist and embody a form of time which predates and is above our definition of time

Space-time as a whole is Low 1-A and well, the Hounds have statements of being beyond space and time in a "higher reality". I'm not sure if that's enough though but they're definitely Tier 1.

At the very least they're above 4th dimensional space-time, actually quick question aren't the Hounds of Tindalos a non Lovecraft creation and are they canon to his mythos?

At the very least they're above 4th dimensional space-time, actually quick question aren't the Hounds of Tindalos a non Lovecraft creation and are they canon to his mythos?
Lovecraft acknowledges their existence and the verse page still allows contributions from his circle so yeah, they should be. They're by Frank Belknap Long IIRC.

And personally I see the Hounds as 1-A but yeah, they should be Low 1-C at least.

Yeah at the very least, they should be Low 1-C.
all this talk of revision makes me want to do some revisions for SCP, not in terms of tiering mind you but I think the justification given for tthe 1-A and above characters could use some fine tuning

Lovecraft acknowledges their existence and the verse page still allows contributions from his circle so yeah, they should be. They're by Frank Belknap Long IIRC.

And personally I see the Hounds as 1-A but yeah, they should be Low 1-C at least.
The Great Old Ones are unknown tier character.

I mean, OK?

They're pending revisions. Which might put them back at 1-A.

I remember hearing from some editors of the cthulu myths that the great ancients were going to remain UNKNOWN, as there was no evidence or argument to put them in a Tier. Formerly, they were placed as beings that could destroy stars, but they discarded it when reviewing the evidence better. The Mi-go have a similar composition to the high priest, but they are not said to have a great relationship with him.

I remember hearing from some editors of the cthulu myths that the great ancients were going to remain UNKNOWN, as there was no evidence or argument to put them in a Tier. Formerly, they were placed as beings that could destroy stars, but they discarded it when reviewing the evidence better. The Mi-go have a similar composition to the high priest, but they are not said to have a great relationship with him.
That was the old CM respect thread blog

That was prior to the revisions that happened recently.

Back