• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, is there characters out there that could do the pull-back method on this guy?

Fair enough, I've just always imagined if he was aware of it, he could consider it a vector. The dude doesn't really operate on 'does it have a vector?' less so than 'if I know what it is, I'm just gonna make it a vector'. So Qliphah could assumedly sense pre-magic gathering/after effects of it and link up with Accel for Abyss knowledge. Considering is power is less purely vector reliant and more reliant on Reality Warping. Further more to support this is any unknown affects that happen on him, it will be inputted into him for analysis too. Qliphah being able to speed up this process even further.

Yeah I think 545 downloaded the complete tree into his mind, so he subconsciously has all this new information even though he might not understand the intricacies at the moment. So he might be able to use those implied/imaginary Vector axises he was postulating during WW3 to apply/ find Vectors on things that normally dont seem to have them. I'm interested to see how he uses it in base now, hopefully we get something in NT22R.

I feel like we won't have him appear in NT22R but he will definitely play a bigger part in Part 3 for sure hopefully. Yeah, I think while he has the knowledge in him, he needs a translator which is what Qliphah is for. Not to mention Accel is quoted that he's gonna go past the Magic Gods and beyond so we're in for some spicy feats sooner or later.

To add to this he already is adding imaginary vectors kinda so far. He did it with Qliphah's conceptual contract which implies so long as he understands what is going on, he can apply vectors to things not even tangible. So things like time-stop will eventually not be out of the question I feel, though I doubt we'll ever get a 'true' time stop in Index anytime soon.

no true time stop can't be blocked, unless it uses something with vector as a medium (an arrow that stop time when it hits or freezing the state of matter to achieve similar result)

Accelerator's abilities don't necessarily require Vectors, that's mostly just his passive-auto reflection which even he can filter and fix.

His abilities definetly require vectors. He manipulates vectors, so for him to be able to manipulate anything there needs to be vectors. That's like saying if someone has soul manipulation they can use it on someone without a soul. It makes absolutely no sense. And his passive auto reflect deals with the vectors of incoming attacks, because that's his ability. It's not like he has casualty manipulation or something, his power deals with vectors and vectors alone so any ability he has is being made possible by vectors.

Yes his ability is vector reliant (unless he mixes it with magic) but 99% of changes u make in the universe are vectorial, generally real reality warping works on him (and yes time stop is actually reality warping cause if it only stopped time for things or an area it would kill everyone and destroy the planet as the planet and galaxy is moving at high speed in space and that area/thing would stand still creating a huge amount of friction, and would render the user immobile if it's an area cause air too would be stopped)

Argoneedsmorelove said:
His abilities definetly require vectors. He manipulates vectors, so for him to be able to manipulate anything there needs to be vectors. That's like saying if someone has soul manipulation they can use it on someone without a soul. It makes absolutely no sense. And his passive auto reflect deals with the vectors of incoming attacks, because that's his ability. It's not like he has casualty manipulation or something, his power deals with vectors and vectors alone so any ability he has is being made possible by vectors.
Tenma Yato can stop time in a place without any concept of time, and Alphamon can use soul jax in souless beings. This is fiction

If he doesn't acquire vectors and his brain to adapt to the unknown abilities that interfere with his shield, then damn.....I'm not seeing anyone on Vs Battles Wiki here being able to touch this dude lol

The alphamon thing isn't actually that, just so you know.

Tenma Yato can stop time in a place without any concept of time, and Alphamon can use soul jax in souless Beings. This is fiction

He can't.

Thanks for the explanation, I did not follow Digimon on this wiki, so I did not know they had removed this ability from him.

Malox1696 said:
Yes his ability is vector reliant (unless he mixes it with magic) but 99% of changes u make in the universe are vectorial, generally real reality warping works on him (and yes time stop is actually reality warping cause if it only stopped time for things or an area it would kill everyone and destroy the planet as the planet and galaxy is moving at high speed in space and that area/thing would stand still creating a huge amount of friction, and would render the user immobile if it's an area cause air too would be stopped)
Vectors are the medium he uses his power through. It's not true Vector Manipulation less so than it is a medium for him. It operates similar but he's still able to change and add vectors to vectorless attacks so long as he understands them. His medium is literally 'If I can understand this attack I can fight it'. It's how he's able to apply vectors to conceptual contracts to begin with which shouldn't be interactable for him. So chances are if he's hit with a vectorless attack, so long as he survives it or is aware of it happening to begin with, he can likely counteract it. However most Accel match-ups are stomp or be stomped to begin with so it doesn't matter in the end. Literally the entire point of the Personal Reality is making your thoughts affect the world to begin with. His power is Reality Warping and Vectors are the means of which he does it.

Back