• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So, is there characters out there that could do the pull-back method on this guy?

My apologies then, like i said before, i am not an SW expert. But if The Force is a spiritual energy, Accel should be able to reflect it.

Accelerator is exuding the force as he's a living being. So I'm not sure how he can reflect it

It's not an outside influence tho

The Force is a part of all living beings, Accelerator isn't an undead correct me if I'm wrong

Ogbunabali said:
He can only reflect stuff with vectors. He doesn't have inherent resistance to mind/soul hax, so any of those that don't work with vectors will work on him. And pretty sure the Force mindhax doesn't have vectors.
yes but he has control over his body vectors (his aim encompass himself until around 1 cm from his skin) u need to overpower that too

BTW i always asked myself how can mind control not have vectors ? I mean how do u send orders/will ?

Schnee One said:
It's not an outside influence tho

The Force is a part of all living beings, Accelerator isn't an undead correct me if I'm wrong
The soul of Accel is in a way, if you try to change it you will be reflected, as with the manipulation of heat, or teleportation, or Mental Out.

Can he reflect someone deciding that the fact that he exists isn't actually a fact and as such he doesn't actually exist

Schnee One said:
You give orders?
How can mind control, have vectors is the question
well if let's say i want x person i control to do something, how does that person get the order given ? somehow u gotta communicate ur will to the being in question right ?

Wokistan said:
Can he reflect someone deciding that the fact that he exists isn't actually a fact and as such he doesn't actually exist
well he can't unless he messes with the energy or medium directly

It isn't even an energy. Oryx, the Taken King as well as Akka can make things false by denying that they're true. This was likened to how his kids can destroy fundamental axioms that define the entire ascendant plane.

Yeah Oryx is overkill considering he already has power null and acausal 5 but he isn't the only one who can just decide something is false and have it be so

@Malox1696 Umm hypnosys doesn't use vectors, like I said before the Force, there is mind hax magic in TES that doesn't use vectors, etc, etc.

Sadly, The Force is a spiritual energy, so everything it does is a subproduct of soul manipulation.

Says who?

The Yuuzong Vong, again, exist despite the force.

Schnee One said:
So don't manipulate the soul
Easy
even with if it does bypass the shield (which seem strange unless it works by some wonky mechanics) he still controls his body like all the espers in AC (in accel case his AIM passive power works even when unconscious, and can make check ups of the body, control his own blood flow and even "talk") so u would need to overpower his own vector control too

Ogbunabali said:
@Malox1696 Umm hypnosys doesn't use vectors, like I said before the Force, there is mind hax magic in TES that doesn't use vectors, etc, etc.
technically hypnosis works by sending the brain in trace using external signal like vision (so light) and it does use vectors, and yes there should exist non vectorial mind hax but generally they relay on more stuff like reality warping, soul maipulation, concept,etc

I mean, yeah. Although he would need to make himself go blind if he wants to avoid being hypnotized, which wouldn't really work that well for him. And also there is hypnosis with sound which means he would need to make himself deaf as well. Basically self incap.

no he can block the harmful light, i mean he does the same with air, people,etc, the filter can differentiate between harmful things and not even if they are listed (or the simple shock waves from his attacks would kill him) same for sound (only certain frequency are blocked allowing the non harmful one to pass, same for volume or he would be dead by the first sound based user who caught him by surprise)

</div> Sadly, The Force is a spiritual energy, so everything it does is a subproduct of soul manipulation. </div> Says who?

The Yuuzong Vong, again, exist despite the force. </div> So the force isn't a soul based energy, nor a mental based.

"Harmful" is a pretty broad term. Blocking a high frequency attack is not the same as blocking only a specific word. Does he have feats of blocking only a specific "harmful" word that he didn't even know was "harmful"?

Normal hypnotism will not work because Accel would not be stupid to fall into one of these, magical hypnotism would have all its magical side reflected.

Ogbunabali said:
"Harmful" is a pretty broad term. Blocking a high frequency attack is not the same as blocking only a specific word. Does he have feats of blocking only a specific "harmful" word that he didn't even know was "harmful"?
word ? no

his filter can differentiate between the mass and speed of the force coming even if it's allowed to pass (wind 5km/h ok, wind 60 km/h not ok) ,nature (uv rays get reflected that's why he is pale), intensity, etc

but let's say u simply use a flash bang, that's out, same for stroboscopic light

if the word is a trigger (like magic) then it should pass but then it has to overpower his passive control over his body (for example 545 is an existence that corrupts the world and simply seeing her destroys the mind of those not expert in the field of kabalah, he obv know nothing of it and was fine)

btw just to make clear the reflection barrier even work on semi-transmutation although it simply negates the effects and does not reflect them

Edit: if the word is only the trigger and then works by sending mana magic power etc it should be reflected (generally if it requires a medium) but if it's direct reality warping the shield should be ineffective

Question, fs you time stop him, would his shield stop working or continue working in the time stop? Just curious lol

This ability is the most OP shit I've ever seen.

I'm dabbled with the idea that Accelerator can actually potentionally become active in stopped time if he's aware the action is taking place. Time is a byproduct of dimensions after all and Accelerator has experience in denying Dimensional activity fuckery against him, so if Time were to suddenly halt: Would it really affect him? There is no direct quote stating it. In actuality I'd bet money that if he knew the event was coming and if it was gonna take place, through Qliphah's help I think he could remain active in stopped time.

But that's just a pet theory. As far as Vsbattles go he's tangible in stopped time. It would stop working because it's an active field and if you free time, so long as his brain is not active, his field won't be either.

I doubt it would be active to be honest. But then again, if you time travel and killed his younger self or inexperienced self, I am sure he can't redirect a paradox.

Wokistan said:
With regards to my thing above:
I don't exactly see how with a sufficiently ridiculous speed advantage (like, can make minute movements before he can even form thoughts) they can't just react to when he flips the direction (since you still feel force on you) and flip in response to it. Similarly, detailed enough precog should be able to divine that exact movement to switch direction.
To answer this, having greater speed than Accelerators active/subconsious calcs would just bypass reflection in general, it wouldn't produce the pullback method. You don't really have to be fast to use this counter, what you do need is the technique, proper timing, understanding of Accelerators personal reality and a way to measure his AIM on the microscopic level. Accelerator's direction transformation itself doesn't produce any type of energy/force, so "feeling it out" won't work. If Amata tried it this way he woulda been very dead early on. Accelerator's ability is based on calculation of the forces that would cause vector change and from those calculations the targets values are altered through personal reality. Precog wont be much help in this area. Sugitani also tried use the pullback method and had the timeing right but still couldn't replicate it, so all these things together are needed.

Wokistan said:
Yea, this type of reality warping has no direction, so theres nothing to reflect.

Please don't quote huge comments thanks

The ability itself doesn't decide whether it works or not it's the mechanics behind it.

Once you realize that it's simple. Just ask yourself does x have a vector.

Spawn888 said:
Question, fs you time stop him, would his shield stop working or continue working in the time stop? Just curious lol

it depends on how time stop works, if it's true time stop like za worldo yes, if it's one of those strange time stop where u can think or speak while in it then no

Malox1696 said:
Spawn888 said:

it depends on how time stop works, if it's true time stop like za worldo yes, if it's one of those strange time stop where u can think or speak while in it then no
Okay, thank you.

I'm actually one of the very few who don't believe time stop would work at all. I can understand though why time stop is accepted as something that would bypass reflection.

Scrlk666777 said:
I'm actually one of the very few who don't believe time stop would work at all. I can understand though why time stop is accepted as something that would bypass reflection.
I believe it might work the first time but Accelerator does seem to have dimensional muckery canceled out so it's likely time-axis muckery may not work. But that probably doesn't include time-travel and etc.

Dimensional hax =/= time hax, time is not one of the 11d the espers can interact. Wtf, so the verse has 12d, 11 spatial and 1 time dimension.

There are espers with pure precog/time related abilities in a sense so it's not out of the question. Clairovoyance exists even if it's not technically time related, it's a form of seeing into the future. That being said if Accelerator was aware of time stopping and had Qliphah to fill in the blanks he'd easily cancel it out. If your universe has a space-time, you obviously have a time "dimension". Otherwise time would not exist nor flow properly. If you halt time you're halting space-time which is technically dimensional hax, a sub-set even. But there are exceptions.

I doubt he can redirect a timestop with just his Accelerator esper ability unless it functions in a weird way. I don't think this situation is similar to the 11D movement (Teleportation) because that explicilty has vectors he can maipulate, even though they happen to be unoticable in the 3D world. However, maybe with his new Qliphah/Clonoth stuff he might be able too. Guess we gotta wait and see.

Back