• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So I noticed we have two Agumon pages.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I've been trying to edit the Digimon pages and keep them up to date with Tri (which I would LOVE some feedback on those, I'm very new here) and I noticed we have two Agumon pages for the same incarnation of Agumon.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agumon_(Digimon_Adventure)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agumon_(Taichi_Yagami)

The former seems to only document Agumon in his base form, while the ladder documents all forms of Agumon (minus Omegamon/Omnimon, who has his own page). Anyone know what we should do about that?

P.S. I'm not sure if this post would go here or not, but seemed like a fair subforum to post it. Sorry if it's not though.

Bump

Anyway, I also think this is a problem that needs to be addressed. The only relevant Agumons are the ones owned by Tai and Marcus/Masaru. While this isn't a problem by itself, I still think that the base Agumon's profile should be compiled with Tai's since they have the same stats.

There's also the same issue with Takuya and Kouji's profile, since there's their profiles as well as profiles for EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon. There's the same issue with Omnimon/Omegamon who has a profile for Adventure feats and Databook/Other Media feats.

Anyway, if this doesn't get any views you could always message one of the admins. Just go to their profile and leave a message on their wall I suppose.

Back