• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Indeed (though I’d note those estimates are from WOG)

Basically Zeus still shatters the Motherboxes and Superman and cyborg still struggle with them

He probably get 6-C tho since he’s > Superman who’s >> Steppenwolf who’s > the League

Depending on the cut you talk about that would include Clark’s World Engjne feat since Clark didn’t seem overwhelmingly stronger then everyone in the main universe until JL
Does that mean the separating-the-boxes feat will be finally taken into account?

The Snyderverse include Man of Steel in its canon so the world engine feat is included.

Does that mean the separating-the-boxes feat will be finally taken into account?

The Snyderverse include Man of Steel in its canon so the world engine feat is included.
For what it's worth, Mother Boxes when starting the merging process visibly shake the whole world (not talking about terraforming). Zeus was able to seperate the boxes while they were in that same exact state. If the boxes merging release world shaking energy, perhaps seperating them would be comparable.

He may not scale at all since we don't know the exwct mechanics of MBs AFAIK but still just saying.

Last edited:
If we go that way and include this feat, then this would get a Low 6-B (since shaking the Earth is Low 6-B) rating but while I would be happy for Zeus and Prime Ares to be that way, that would be too high for the setting so I doubt this will be used. Though we could still use it and remain consistent with the whole War of the Gods empowered Ares enough to fight and kill Zeus stuff.

Don't know about scaling him to that. For the record, the WE profiles still has the old "At least 7-A to 6-C, likely High 6-c" tier, maybe it should be edited.

The basis of the profile is what effects it would have had on the planet and how the kryptonian energy released by the machine harmed Superman so...

It’s more for the sake of scaling Zeus CD Superman

I know but what I meant was that the rest of the League scales to that rather the. Just Clark

It’s more for the sake of scaling Zeus CD Superman

I know but what I meant was that the rest of the League scales to that rather the. Just Clark
Well Zeus had no difficulties separating the almost completely merged boxes with a single lightning bolt where Cyborg and Superman had to struggle to an extreme degree to separate them. And it happened in both versions so from what we see, Zeus >>> Resurrected Sup. Prime Ares is as well. Btw, was it you talking about putting Prime Ares to 6-C due to being above Sup?

I agree, only Clark can scale.

Well Zeus had no difficulties separating the almost completely merged boxes with a single lightning bolt where Cyborg and Superman had to struggle to an extreme degree to separate them. And it happened in both versions so from what we see, Zeus >>> Resurrected Sup. Prime Ares is as well. Btw, was it you talking about putting Prime Ares to 6-C due to being above Sup?

I agree, only Clark can scale.
Yep that was my pitch in the revision thread!

and yeah only Clark for the SnyderVerse

I’m neutral on whether that becomes exclusive for the DCEU as a whole but idk

Well good to hear actually. Do you plan to make a general revision thread for all of this?

I would say it's the same thing since Sup is above everyone else in the League even before his death and resurrection (at worse, he is slightly above them).

Question: how powerful was supes death scream?

Also, to interject my BvS opinion: Supes was healed after he was touched by sunlight. Same thing happened in MoS after the World Engine was destroyed so Supes did fight Doomsday at full strength for a portion. That stated: did the motherbox amp him here? It seems like he was brought back at full power and essentially sundipped hence why we see the scene of him flying into space before the final fight with steppy.

Nah it’s 5000 because that’s how long the boxes have been buried and I think Hippolyta claims that’s how long the signal fire has been silent
Was thinking about this and I think Victor was just tossing out a number to hammer home the point that Diana is really old. Even if we were to take it as an actual figure, it contradicts the backstory of the gods and how Diana only came about after/near the death of the gods and requires Diana to have been a child for millennia before the first invasion happened or somehow have grown up but not experienced any war. That or we throw out WW from the timeline.

Nah. WW doesn't contradict anything from SnyderVerse besides the 5000 year old statement (if taken as absolute fact) and was made while Zack still had creative control over the DCEU. 84 on the other hand was made a good bit after he got the axe which auto disqualifies it from his timeline.

There might be a small contradiction with the end of WW where Diana decides to become a vigilante while in BvS she was stated to have disappeared for a long time but aside from that and the 5000 years old thing, the movie still fits with Snyder's timeline.

So what happens now? Is someone working on it. Hellbeast told me he made some propositions on another thread I think.

I looked at the DCEU Superman page, and we don't have justifications for his heat vision being the speed of light. Do we have it reflecting off mirrors, refracting, etc?

Do you actually think we just assumed it to be lightspeed? We had a CRT for it, it doesn't have to be on his profile.

Out of curiosity, would Batman reacting to Superman's heat vision twice be treated as a feat for a Snyderverse key, or an outlier like how him reacting to Doomsday is currently treated?

Batman consistently reacts to it so it really should be taken into account. Even DCEU Bats has a decent argument of scaling to those things.

Heat Vision shouldn't be SoL in the Snydercut version. Relativistic combat speed and Relativistic+ reactions for Wonder Woman is inconsistent with the show. Barry, who is faster than the JL to the point of seeing them in slow motion, doesn't run at near lightspeed or in FTL speeds, that's two rules. Barry running slower than "near lightspeed", and even so seeing Diana in slow motion, disproves her Relativistic+ reactions.

Relativistic Wonder Woman is from WW84 lassoing natural lightning in succession so it obviously isn't canon to Snyder-cut. After all Snyder Wonder Woman walked away from mankind unlike Jenkins version who kept doing hero work even in public in WW84. Also Jenkins-Woman can fly pretty clearly by the end while Snyder-Woman only seems to have super leaping.

I don't even know if the first WW is canonical to the Snyder-cut considering stuff like killing, ages (800 vs 5000) etc. Like after she didn't kill Doctor Poison, I don't see Jenkins WW ever doing what Snyder version did to those terrorists.

There's also that Aquaman thing with Mera's parents being dead in Snyder-cut when that isn't the case in the Aquaman movie. The trident also world completely differently.

Relativistic Wonder Woman is from Batman Vs Superman movie, not Wonder Woman 1984.

BvS? What would give her relativistic in BvS? Is this when people were assuming heat vision was Lightspeed?

Cause even Batman reacts to heat vision numerous times yet ordinary goons and parademons overwhelm him multiple times across the Snyder-verse.

Heat Vision shouldn't be SoL in the Snydercut version. Relativistic combat speed and Relativistic+ reactions for Wonder Woman is inconsistent with the show. Barry, who is faster than the JL to the point of seeing them in slow motion, doesn't run at near lightspeed or in FTL speeds, that's two rules. Barry running slower than "near lightspeed", and even so seeing Diana in slow motion, disproves her Relativistic+ reactions.
I dunno near LS is very broad. His heat vision still gets the feat of reflecting off of cyborg's shield too. Plus wondy was able to catch her sword while falling and she appeared frozen to barry. Wondy imo can react above her combat speed imo.

It was moving the water in Atlantis,

Delaware (Metropolis, Gotham), the north and south Atlantic (not sure where Atlantis is but it should be in the deeper regions) and the Mediterranean sea (Themyscira) in red. I also marked Northern Russia near Moscow because that's where Steppenwolf's base was and when the unity formed, everyone heard the sonicboom in those locations.

It was moving the water in Atlantis, right?
Check this: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...les-did-superman-emit-during-his-dea-2145904/

Back