• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, he said and the did that, and when he did that he had completely control under the speed just because the kinetic energy evolved wasn't being accumulated on his body, that's the real reason why he couldn't sustain all of that when helping Cyborg

Flash running at near-light seemingly requires a lot of build up and by his own admission he can't sustain that level of speed for long.
Nah he ran at lightspeed earlier in the movie with not really effort at all and in the finale he ran at faster than light speeds. During that period in part 6 the only thing he couldn't sustain was the energy he accumulated for the purpose of pushing Cyborg into the motherboxes other than that he was in a pure flow state while running FTL

Nah he ran at lightspeed earlier in the movie with not really effort at all and in the finale he ran at faster than light speeds. During that period in part 6 the only thing he couldn't sustain was the energy he accumulated for the purpose of pushing
The first time he did it, he passed out for a bit.

The second time he sustained the speed but not the force he had to keep in check. Meaning he can't run at near light speeds for a long period of time because he can handle the strain.

The first time he did it, he passed out for a bit.
Um dude that's because he crashed and hit a wall while going at those speeds. I thought that was pretty clear he literally is rolling on the ground of the ship and slams into a wall passing out. Again he can sustain light speed pretty easily the only thing he needed in the ship was the space to reach the right speeds. The only actual time we see him strain is from building up energy for Cyborg before he gets blasted and then decides to immediately go faster than light and break his rule without any visible strain. It's only when he's trying to accumulate energy that he strains while running

Last edited:
Nah he ran at lightspeed earlier in the movie with not really effort at all and in the finale he ran at faster than light speeds. During that period in part 6 the only thing he couldn't sustain was the energy he accumulated for the purpose of pushing Cyborg into the motherboxes other than that he was in a pure flow state while running FTL
He also boasts he could dig up Supes' grave in a Nanosecond which is probably hyperbole but consistent with his other stuff

NGL Snyder Cut was gucci

I do agree that Snyder's Superman isn't amped in ZSJL due to the amount of sheer evidence (less so for the Theatrical key personally) and the Knightmare stuff seems to supoort this (Mera claims Supes killed Arthur and I believe it was mentioned by Zack he kills Wonder Woman as well)

I also believe that Flash took the heavy cannon shot (winded tho) which was able to seemingly harm Diana so High 7-A Flash is good.

TLDR:
Supes gets At least High 7-A for his superiority and oneshotting the World Engine while weakened. He should probably get a note stating that, for the SnyderVerse at least, he was weakened during the fight with Doomsday and thus Doomsday and Diana should not scale to him.
The Prime Old Gods could get this as well but idk
Everyone else is High 7-A via Flash

He also boasts he could dig up Supes' grave in a Nanosecond which is probably hyperbole but consistent with his other stuff
Funny part is he boast that and Cyborg literally agrees that he can do that

Yeah we will have a key seprating them though due to not knowing which one is canon atm
Basically it seems the Snyder Cut isn't canon since Zack's said it and apparently WB considers the Theatrical Film canonical going forward (For now at least)
It kinda sucks since while Zack was absolutely ****** by the studio and his film is definitely the better of the two (despite the fact I liked some stuff in the Whedon cut).
We'd have to wait to see this change but for now we'd be using the Josstice League interpretation
Funny part is he boast that and Cyborg literally agrees that he can do that
Could be used to add to his FTL rating? I'm curious to see what we'd give the other heroes in terms of speed.

Basically it seems the Snyder Cut isn't canon since Zack's said it and apparently WB considers the Theatrical Film canonical going forward (For now at least)
It kinda sucks since while Zack was absolutely ****** by the studio and his film is definitely the better of the two (despite the fact I liked some stuff in the Whedon cut).
We'd have to wait to see this change but for now we'd be using the Josstice League interpretation

Could be used to add to his FTL rating? I'm curious to see what we'd give the other heroes in terms of speed.
He's already blatantly faster than light so he's already getting it either way but yeah it can as further justification

Cool
So he'd get Relativistic (Is able to perceive the other heroes as being in slowmotion), FTL overtime (With enough buildup can reach lightspeed, in his words moved "much faster then light" to rewind the final battle, boasts he can dig up a grave in a nanosecond [Which Cyborg agrees he can do])

As for the other heroes they should probably get MHS. Wonder Woman blocking DD's Heat Vision puts them all at the high end of Relativistic which is pretty blatantly contradicted by them being frozen from Barry's perspective and if that's invalid then Cyborg's feat is also potentially an outlier (to say nothing of Light Speed HV in the DCEU)

Meaning what we're left with is Diana blocking Ares' lightning in the third act of WW (Which works well)

Cool
So he'd get Relativistic (Is able to perceive the other heroes as being in slowmotion), FTL overtime (With enough buildup can reach lightspeed, in his words moved "much faster then light" to rewind the final battle, boasts he can dig up a grave in a nanosecond [Which Cyborg agrees he can do]
The build up part is a little iffy because when he reaches lightspeed to revive superman it was just a matter of length to be able to get to lightspeed so it should note he doesn't need especially long to reach lightspeed but FTL is just him going against his own set rules he can do lightspeed casually. Since no one really speed scales I think it should either just say Speed of Light to FTL or just FTL

I say overtime since it seems he needed time to break the barrier of light speed in the final act of JL.
I am neutral on the wording tho (Definitely needs a note the SnyderVerse Flash doesn't move light speed in character)

I say overtime since it seems he needed time to break the barrier of light speed in the final act of JL.
I am neutral on the wording tho (Definitely needs a note the SnyderVerse Flash doesn't move light speed in character)
Lightspeed was very casual though he doesn't do that or go FTL because of how he effects time and only uses it as a last resort so he's normally relativistic or even relativistic+ just because he perceives the other members slower and he still outpaced superman post revival

Also would Steppenwolf get Resistance to Radiation because he seems fine with just being in this incredibly toxic hellhole

True
So maybe substitute the Overtime with "going all out" or something
Just to keep it consistent with the story I think it should say "when breaking his rules"
Also would Steppenwolf get Resistance to Radiation because he seems fine with just being in this incredibly toxic hellhole
and I agree I don't think anyone has brought that up yet

Should he also get some kind of dimensional travel for being able to traverse through the speedforce?

I'd hold on that
The Speedforce is very unknown in this universe (and if this film becomes canon they could easily just say that's him rewinding time rather then anything else)

As for the Steppenwolf thing there's tons of new powers I think the DCEU really needs rn

The only actual time we see him strain is from building up energy for Cyborg before he gets blasted and then decides to immediately go faster than light and break his rule without any visible strain. It's only when he's trying to accumulate energy that he strains while running
Which is my point there. If there's a strain placed upon him from running at that speed, that means he cannot run at said speed for long.

If you blow up if you run for two minutes straight that means you can only run for two minutes before blowing up. Its stamina.
and I agree I don't think anyone has brought that up yet
Steppenwolf used the first Motherbox to turn the radiation into those vines. He would be exposed to it, but not for long.

Which is my point there. If there's a strain placed upon him from running at that speed, that means he cannot run at said speed for long.

If you blow up if you run for two minutes straight that means you can only run for two minutes before blowing up. Its stamina.
If you want it then the way you've been trying to word it should be different. That only applies if he isn't discharging the energy which would only really work if he's not touching the opponent or a target. I think it works better as a thing to note rather than a inherent weakness or fallback on him being able to do that casually because the cyborg situation required him to continuously build up and hold the energy instead of discharging it as he normally would

Steppenwolf used the first Motherbox to turn the radiation into those vines. He would be exposed to it, but not for long.
Also he started outside of that area so he'd still have to get inside to that area to set up the area the boxes were held at before the vines were made. Though it cut it could be possible to assume he just jumped inside from the open top area. Either way he did all that while exposed to intense radiation before the boxes utilized it for setting up the base

Also he started outside of that area so he'd still have to get inside to that area to set up the area the boxes were held at before the vines were made. Though it cut it could be possible to assume he just jumped inside from the open top area.
That's still exposure to radiation in an incredibly toxic environment for a good period, especially since we only know that the radiation is all used up by the time he had all three Boxes
Even a small amount of radiation like that should be harming Steppenwolf long term

That's still exposure to radiation in an incredibly toxic environment for a good period, especially since we only know that the radiation is all used up by the time he had all three Boxes
Even a small amount of radiation like that should be harming Steppenwolf long term
Yep so that should justify him having that resistance added

Yeah, I just wanted to note that he wasn't just standing in deadly radiation during his off time.

So I have the time, does anyone want me to make a gif or screen grab of any scene in particular for the updated pages

So Flash's relativistic charging stuff is probably not combat applicable. Would it still be fine to slap a KE rating on his profile for those feats?

Back