• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville Revisions

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Black Disc

Energy

Brainiac gets his rating from the Black Disc, a fragment of which has enough energy to destroy half a continent. However, the full power of the Black Disc is able to sustain him indefinitely, which is why he needed to constantly absorb outside sources of energy during Season 7.

• Bizarro Clark: Look at yourself. You can barely catch a rat.
  • Brainiac: I am the Brain InterActive Construct. No matter my form, my intellect remains formidable. Do not underestimate me. You should continue your search for Dax-Ur.
Fragment
As mentioned before, Baern only absorbed an incomplete fragment of the Black Disk, which only contained a finite amount of energy. Even without exerting himself, he was able to kill Raya in seconds, who's roughtly comparable in speed and strength to Clark himself. In this scene, he also overpowers the Crystal of El (a storage system for energy) briefly, which effortlessly defeated Zod, nonetheless he was defeated and sent back to the Phantom Zone. Clark even has doubts that it will work, implying he's stronger than Zod while he was possessing Lex.

• Raya: Baern is too dangerous to attack anywhere else. With the power he absorbed from the box, he could wipe out half a continent.
  • Clark: If he's that strong, will the crystal still work?
  • Raya: It should, provided we stay alive long enough to use it.
During his first battle with Clark and Raya, he was able to briefly incapacitate the former and take a kick with very little damage from the latter. So he's somewhat comparable to them at one of his weakest levels, and he becomes far more powerful after absorbing the Black Disc.

• Clark: Raya, I told you the Fortress is dead. Why are we here?
  • Raya: It's our only hope to defeat Baern. This was all we had left of our home, Kal-El.
  • Baern: Big talk, big man. I'm surprised you're still standing. I guess Jor-El was right about how the yellow sun affects you Kryptonian cockroaches. But I'm back. And now... I'm supersized. This is the perfect place for the fall of the House of El. Paying for the sins of your father can be a bitch.
Feats
Clark actually had a feat on his profile for vaporizing every bit of water contained in a dam, which amounted to Small Town level+ and clearly required his utmost power. That's honestly way more consistent for Season 6 of Smallville. For example, he withstood a blast from Baer, who effortlessly reduced a person to ashes, that tired the latter out. In Prototype, Clark could break through the force field of Wes, who possesses a forcefield at least as powerful as a previous model that was barely stopped by the equivalent of a mini-nuke.

Smallville 6x21 Clark saves Lois Wes dies
Smallville 6x21 Clark saves Lois Wes dies

Also, his battle with Bizzaro also shook the aformentioned dam, and in season 8, he and Lana could produce tremors across Smallville while they were both at half his normal power level.

Lifting Strength
As mentioned in the title, I'm also going to attempt a lifting strength upgrade. In an alternate timeline (not alternate universe) where he proposed to Lana, Clark was able to crush coal into diamond with one hand, which is Class 100.

So how much do the sex quakes yield?

All up though this is solid as always (Always felt the ratings were exaggerated)

I'm not exactly sure. It should be Multi-City Block level at the very least, given that it seemingly affected all of Smallville enough for people to feel it.

Well the Season 10 to 11 power jump got a bit weirder but I can't disagree with this either from a episode standpoint. Although I will mention a Low 7-C living through an attack by a 6-A character (even if they die afterwards) doesn't make a ton of sense power wise.

Although as a note for the vaporization, would the amount of time it happened in effect the result? Because he vaporized it while in his accelerated vision state.

@Qawsedf I explained this in the OP. Baern's energy supply wasn't unlimited, it was a fraction of Brainiac's perpetual power source, and the blast he fired at Raya didn't even phase him.

I'm not sure. Stardestroyer.net says it does, but the whole thing seemed to take at least a few seconds given the kid's reaction.

The vapor parting was a few seconds, but the actual vaporization happened in super speed.

This feat took place in Season 6 right, after he returned from the Phantom Zone?

Assuming he parted all clouds in a 1.5 kilometre radius and they were 0.5 km thick within that 3 second timeframe, the result is 53058.7237 Tons of TNT (I think we can say Town level+ since he did this with his breath). If you're wondering, I didn't use normal KE, I used a more accurate formula that cuts the result in half.

ByAsura said:
This feat took place in Season 6 right, after he returned from the Phantom Zone?

Assuming he parted all clouds in a 1.5 kilometre radius and they were 0.5 km thick within that 3 second timeframe, the result is 53058.7237 Tons of TNT (I think we can say Town level+ since he did this with his breath). If you're wondering, I didn't use normal KE, I used a more accurate formula that cuts the result in half.
Apperently he effected much more than that, since this was the previous scene in the show

Lois: Look, I swear, you guys, when I was writing that article, I don't know - I don't think I've ever been happier in my life. The thrill of discovery, the clacking of keys, the scent of fresh ink. Yeah, I think I've finally found my calling.

Chloe: Hey, how about you come join us at the lake? We can celebrate your first article with a splash.

Lois: Have you looked up in the sky lately? Looks like it's gonna rain, and since I don't like swimming in the rain, I'll see you guys around.

Text Source

Going by this Canon map it was probably closer to the tens of miles rather than the single digits.

Same, just that it's better than 1.5km due to the distance between the house and lake. As for calcing it I wouldn't know how to do that from an isometric perspective.

Yes, but I don't have the timeframe or exact distance. Maybe you could try.

This seems to make sense, and can probably be applied if other staff members also agree.

Yes. I might've messed up somewhere, though, because it's difficult on IPad.

Would it be fine to just apply the speed changes while we work on the 7-C ratings?

Is it also ok to add the '''Class 100''' lifting strength?

So has what was agreed with been applied?

What do you get when comparing it to the house tho? I know its a lowball but it'd be best to know what the feat yields as a bare minimum.

Back