• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman 8-A rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Clark only has a 7-A rating right now, it’s gonna make things pretty complicated for the verse in terms of scaling. So let’s change that. Throughout the show Clark gradually gets more and more powerful along with discovering new abilities, this general shown with him starting to glow and exude blue lightning(occasionally).

(0:44)

This is best shown with his first power up in his fight with the kryptonian robots

(3:19)

He goes from struggling with one robot to blitzing and one shotting. And as said before he gets stronger as the series progresses with his final power up being when he gets jumped by an upgraded task force x

(0:40)

Mind you all of this villains before there upgrade gave Clark a hard time on there own and then we’re enchaned even further with kryptionan tech that the military has being taking over the series then they jumped and overwhelmed Clark but in a matter of seconds after his power up he completely dominated them with the expectation of parasite

So Clark should have a 8-A rating so scaling doesn’t get messed up

I don't mind them scaling to the robots through a weakened Superman, but to me there's no solid indication that this Superman had AD like with DCEU Superman rather than he just taps into his full strength at moments of stress.
That’s kinda just not true, he was visibly taking damage and even got a black eye from fighting the robots before his power up. Then he just straight up tanks there blows. This is probably the most clear cut example of AD. Even more so then Dceu Clark

Honestly to me, he doesn't really seem to be actually getting any other significantly different. If anything I'd just say he gets even more motivated

The Task Force X and robots scene do seems a lot like Accelerated Development, albeit it would only for Physical Statistics via Battle. There isn't explicit confirmation like DCEU Superman, but the scenes do strongly suggest it imo

I’m still not completely caught up with the show, but the OP does make sense to me.

ya I guess going from getting black eyes to one shotting your enemies isn’t any indication of your actual power
This Superman has a knack for consistently holding back his powers a lot. And if anything it just seems to amp up his strength only for a few seconds

This Superman has a knack for consistently holding back his powers a lot. And if anything it just seems to amp up his strength only for a few seconds
There’s no reason for him to hold back agianst mere machines, and holding back doesn’t affect your durability. That’s pretty balantly untrue considering he tears them apart in his fight agianst slade and tanks there blows

8-A works for the like first 4 or 5 episodes maybe but by the time he fight Taskforce X he should already outstat them by a wide margin coupled with the fact they literally couldn't scale to him in episode 8 and 9 to begin with due to him already being waaay weakened

This works though they should be different keys

This works though they should be different keys
I dunno what to name the keys, but I'll give it a try:

Key: Beginning of Season 1 | End of Season 1 onwards

Multi-City Block level
(Could fight and damage military robots that shattered a large metal wall. Can trade blows with Parasite and later overpower him) | Mountain level (After becoming stronger, he completely overpowered and quickly defeated Task Force X despite being previously overwhelmed. Easily tore through the Parasite armour when it was much stronger than its base form. At his strongest, he was able to push a large ship into space)

I’m still not completely caught up with the show, but the OP does make sense to me.
I don't mind them scaling to the robots through a weakened Superman, but to me there's no solid indication that this Superman had AD like with DCEU Superman rather than he just taps into his full strength at moments of stress.
@Qawsedf234 @LordTracer what do you think of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back