• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smallville Revisions

Yeah. Typically speaking Clark from the end of one season is far more powerful than he was at the beginning of said season. Let alone an entire season difference.

It was stated that Superman gets constantly stronger due to absorbing solar radiation. So the older he gets the stronger he gets. So yeah he the American Shonen MC (guess that explains the relationship issues)

So what, we move everyone from 6-A to 7-C+ and get the Seattle feat calced for Season 9-10 people (and maybe Doomsday but I'm not 100%)?

Qawsedf234

Whilst you're putting your cloud calc into a blog you might as well put Spino's redone version of the lake vaporisation down alongside it as a supporting feat, I'll post it here for you quickly:

I checked the angsizing, it is correct. However, vaporization of water we use is 2575 j/cc.

9000.76238 m^3 is 9 000 762 380 cm^3.

2575*9000762380 = 2.3176963e13 Joules, 5.54 kilotons, Small Town level+

So it's more or less the same.

Yeah I'll get those in a blog when I figure out how to do the Arctic Breath feat

• Key: Powerless | Season 1-3 | Season 4-5 | Season 6-10 | Full Power Unlocked-Season 11 | Green Lantern Ring
Becomes

• Key: Powerless | Season 1-3 | Season 4-5 | Season 6-8 | Season 9-10 | Full Power Unlocked-Season 11 | Green Lantern Ring
Assuming it gets a higher tier.

Doesn't he have any better feats from seasons 2,3 or 5 (I'm guessing 1 and 4 are the seasons those feats come from)

Uh. Well currently in my RT I'm finsihed with Season 1-2 and is halfway through Season 3. Guess the notable stuff so far from those seasons

Strength

Durability

Doesn't he have any better feats from seasons 2,3 or 5 (I'm guessing 1 and 4 are the seasons those feats come from)

Besides the meteor feat the rest are from Season 5 afaik.

The meteor feat is why he's rated 8-C at the moment for Season 4.

I did a small calc assuming it was the size of his back in the previous thread, which was 8-C, however he didn't actually get hit by the meteor, it fell just behind him.

Qawsedf234

I know you're waiting for a way to calc Clarks season 9 feat, but given the move to the new forum is happening soon it may be best to put both the cloud dispersal and lake vaporisation feat into a blog in case it gets lost or whatever. Of course I have no objections to making a blog myself if you want.

Many thanks, I will do so momentarily.

Although just quickly, which season/s does the cloud dispersal and lake vaporisation feats come from?

• Tidal Wave: Season 7 Episode 1
  • Super Breath: Season 6 Episode 2
  • Seattle Feat: Season 9 Episode 17

My calc doesn't make much sense if you don't include Spino's images for the barn's length.

Would that not just be the temperature drop (energy removed) over that area to cause snow storms divided by the time Clark spent breathing slightly hard to cause it?

Ok so I just got back talking to Spino about the feat, here's what he got:

According to Google Maps distance between Seattle and Olympia is 193.48 km. The tallest building in Seattle is 286 m, so the air affected should probably at least be that tall.

pi*96740^2*286 = 8.4086848e12 kg

Heat capacity of air is 919 J/kg*C

64 Fahrenheit is 17.7778 Celsius, assuming Superman lowered the air to 0 degrees to create a snowstorm (snow melts at 0 degrees)

919*8.4086848e12*17.7778 = 1.373794e17 Joules, 32.83 megatons, City level

Back