• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this CRT I will try to give:
1.abstract existence type 1 to spirit lifeforms.
2.high-godly regeneration (type 2 information) for spirit lifeforms, demons and angels
3.high-godly regeneration (type 1 concept) to Rimuru

Abstract existence type 1

Spiritual life forms live as a soul and do not need a physical body

In fact, soul is a lump of information

So that would make spiritual life an abstract existence because they exist as souls that are information.
Agree with this.
high-godly regeneration(type 2 information)

Actually this is also quite simple, spirit life forms can regenerate as long as the core is not destroyed

In that case it would be high-godly regeneration, as they can regenerate even after having their body, mind and soul/information erased, as long as the core is not destroyed.
Put me on neutral here.
High-godly regeneration(type 1 concept)

As we know, angels and demons(type 1 concepts) have high-godly overtime

However, Venom(demon) can instantly regenerate because of the 'Regenerator' skill he has

Venom is Rimuru's subordinate and Rimuru can use all of his subordinates' skills because of the food chain, so he should have solid high-godly regeneration (type 1 concept).

Type 1 conceptual manipulation for holy magic

I was given another suggestion to add type 1 conceptual manipulation for holy magic users, Holy magic is primarily used to destroy demons, so characters like Hinata who use Desintegration or any other holy magic should have type 1 conceptual manipulation.
Can you link the page where it was accepted as CM type 1 for angels and demons. I will give my answer for this later.

That doesn't give CM type 1. OP says CM type 1 which should be separate thing.
but i put as separate things, CM type 1 would come from holy magic which is focused on destroying/repelling demons which are type 1 concepts(AE type 1), so I figured destroying AE(type 1 concept) would give CM type 1

but i put as separate things, CM type 1 would come from holy magic which is focused on destroying/repelling demons which are type 1 concepts(AE type 1), so I figured destroying AE(type 1 concept) would give CM type 1
That's not CM type 1. AE type 1 and CM type 1 are way different. Change the OP. I agree with AE type 1 but CM type 1 doesn't make sense. Also High godly regeneration is fine but only for information type 2 Regeneration.

That's not CM type 1. AE type 1 and CM type 1 are way different. Change the OP. I agree with AE type 1 but CM type 1 doesn't make sense. Also High godly regeneration is fine but only for information type 2 Regeneration.
I see, well, CM type 1 was just a suggestion so I'm fine with that

But why aren't you okay with HGR's concepts? And how should I say, apparently type 2 information is not valid because it has information in the core and it must be a complete erasure of the information, which doesn't happen, but it is different from concept where there is no concept in the core and Venom was able to regenerate from that

I see, well, CM type 1 was just a suggestion so I'm fine with that
I don't see any concept thing here.
1. Independent Universal Concepts: Such concepts are completely independent from the part of reality they govern, except maybe of other concepts of this nature. These concepts shape all of reality within their area of influence and at whatever level that area exists in, and everything in it "participates" in these concepts. For example, a circular object is circular because it is "participating" in the concept of "circle-ness". In this way, the alteration of these concepts will change every object of the concept across all of their area of influence, while the opposite wouldn't affect the concept.
This is type 1 concepts.
Where this is abstract existence.
Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.
But why aren't you okay with HGR's concepts? And how should I say, apparently type 2 information is not valid because it has information in the core and it must be a complete erasure of the information, which doesn't happen, but it is different from concept where there is no concept in the core and Venom was able to regenerate from that
As you can see AE is just an Abstract information where concepts are things which governs the reality. Both are different. Also you can try upgrading the core to type 3 concepts it may work but i am not sure. Type 1 is not something you get it from just being a abstract existence.

I don't see any concept thing here.
what i mean is i'm fine with you disagreeing on this, not that i agree with that, it was a suggestion to make sure it was valid or not, and i saw that it's not valid
As you can see AE is just an Abstract information where concepts are things which governs the reality. Both are different. Also you can try upgrading the core to type 3 concepts it may work but i am not sure. Type 1 is not something you get it from just being a abstract existence.
I don't mean type 2 information AE but type 1 concept AE, angels and demons have already been accepted in past CRTs as abstraction of type 1 concepts and have HGR overtime, but I'm trying to upgrade to a solid HGR, AE(type 1 concepts) has no connection to AE(type 2 information), the core is not a concept but type 2 information, therefore, HGR(type 2 information) would not be valid, but HGR(concept) would be valid because they regenerate even after having the concept completely destroyed

what i mean is i'm fine with you disagreeing on this, not that i agree with that, it was a suggestion to make sure it was valid or not, and i saw that it's not valid

I don't mean type 2 information AE but type 1 concept AE, angels and demons have already been accepted in past CRTs as abstraction of type 1 concepts and have HGR overtime, but I'm trying to upgrade to a solid HGR, AE(type 1 concepts) has no connection to AE(type 2 information), the core is not a concept but type 2 information
This is not concepts type 1* you are just connecting AE to CM type 1 which doesn't make sense. I don't see anything unchangeable or governing somthing here. ? Where is the proof for that Core being unchangeable no matter what ? And Like I said AE type 1 is abstract existence not conceptual manipulation.

This is not concepts type 1* you are just connecting AE to CM type 1 which doesn't make sense. I don't see anything unchangeable or governing somthing here. ? Where is the proof for that Core being unchangeable no matter what ? And Like I said AE type 1 is abstract existence not conceptual manipulation.
but I already said that CM has no connection with HGR, forget conceptual manipulation and focus on HGR, I'm not advocating conceptual manipulation

but I already said that CM has no connection with HGR, forget conceptual manipulation and focus on HGR, I'm not advocating conceptual manipulation
Then remove CM type 1 for high godly regeneration. What's so hard about it or give proof for what required to prove that as CM type 1. Already said fine with high godly regeneration if they can Regenerate from their core destruction or information type 2 but without proof completely disgree with CM type 1. Don't see how everyone blindly agreed with it except @TheGreatJedi13 Dread and @BlackCat other seems to be lack knowledge on whats is CM type 1.

Then remove CM type 1 for high godly regeneration. What's so hard about it or give proof for what required to prove that as CM type 1. Already said fine with high godly regeneration if they can Regenerate from their core destruction or information type 2 but without proof completely disgree with CM type 1. Don't see how everyone blindly agreed with it except @TheGreatJedi13 Dread and @BlackCat other seems to be lack knowledge on whats is CM type 1.
but I've said and repeated tons of times that HGR has nothing to do with CM type 1 and they're not connected in the OP, see they're separate

You are connecting CM with the arguments of HGR, which is not the case, if you still have doubts, let's wait @Dread say about it

but I've said and repeated tons of times that HGR has nothing to do with CM type 1 and they're not connected in the OP, see they're separate

You are connecting CM with the arguments of HGR, which is not the case, if you still have doubts, let's wait @Dread say about it
3.high-godly regeneration (type 1 concept) to Rimuru

High-godly regeneration(type 1 concept)

As we know, angels and demons(type 1 concepts) have high-godly overtime

However, Venom(demon) can instantly regenerate because of the 'Regenerator' skill he has

Venom is Rimuru's subordinate and Rimuru can use all of his subordinates' skills because of the food chain, so he should have solid high-godly regeneration (type 1 concept).
Just so that you know i am talking about this. You literally said high godly regeneration and type 1 concepts. This is abstract existence + high godly regeneration at best nothing else. Also don't see the profile for Venom guy not any threads. So you are making up this CM type 1?

Last edited:
Just so that you know i am talking about this. You literally said high godly regeneration and type 1 concepts. This is abstract existence + high godly regeneration at best nothing else. Also don't see the profile for Venom guy not any threads. So you are making up this CM type 1?
Demons is conceptual existance of spirits of darkness (type 1 concepts) that's make sense if you destroy demons would have conceptual manipulation type 1 (concept destruction).

Demons is conceptual existance of spirits of darkness (type 1 concepts) that's make sense if you destroy demons would have conceptual manipulation type 1 (concept destruction).
Where are the scans for that and how they are type 1 concepts? I need explanation or link me the thread where it was accepted demons are type 1 conceptual existence.

Read my reply i never disgreed with abstract existence. This thread only talks about abstract existence where is CM type 1 proof?
i already said i'm not trying to bring CM type 1 lol

When I said "type 1 concept" I mean what abstract demons are, not that they have conceptual manipulation, the focus of this is HGR and not conceptual manipulation, again saying, I'm not going to prove to you that they have conceptual manipulation because I'm not advocating that, I just said they are conceptual abstractions

When I said "type 1 concept" I mean what abstract demons are, not that they have conceptual manipulation, the focus of this is HGR and not conceptual manipulation, again saying, I'm not going to prove to you that they have conceptual manipulation because I'm not advocating that, I just said they are conceptual abstractions
You are not getting his point, he is asking how are demons and angels type 1 conceptual entities

Just put it as abstract existence type 1 then. It doesn't matter if they are Conceptual abstract or information abstract. The point still they are not type 1 concepts.
You are not getting his point, he is asking how are demons and angels type 1 conceptual entities
Exactly his wording is misleading in many ways. U agree with AE type 1 and high godly regeneration. But the way he is asking doesn't sit right.

Read my reply i never disgreed with abstract existence. This thread only talks about abstract existence where is CM type 1 proof?
demons and angels are (derived from) a part of the great spirits of light and darkness (Type 1 concepts) and the great spirits are also the source of their power so that should give them HGR (type 1 concept)

demons and angels are (derived from) a part of the great spirits of light and darkness (Type 1 concepts) and the great spirits are also the source of their power so that should give them HGR (type 1 concept)
Scans? I don't see any scans stating that in the thread you linked.

Scans? I don't see any scans stating that in the thread you linked.
It does, the first scan says :
"By the way, great spirits did not have ego
They were masses of energy.
The fire spirit was just an excess fragment
of the entire mass.
Like a monster, this fragment gained self awareness.
And this self-aware fragment of pure
energy thus became a monster"
Demons are excess fragment of the great spirit of darkness (as I said they are derived from them/a part of them) which is a type 1 conceptual entity.
And the great spirit of darkness (type 1 concept) is also the source of demon's power, source is in the previously linked thread.
Likewise case is with angels and the spirit of light

INTERMISSION:VENOM'S STORY
"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."
I guess you people are trying to use this scan. But this is clearly different from spirit of darkness and light. Sorry I just don't see how this is CM type 1.

Not really, I did not ignore it. They are AE type 1 based on the fact that they are conceptual existence.
I just did not have a chance to comment, that is not really adequate to be type 1 anywhere. I was busy with a film (+ I had other CRTs)

I apologize for not commenting once again.

Does it suggest any personal concepts?
demons and angels are concepts like the great spirits, so I just thought about it, but I don't know if it's really valid, that's why the question

in fact, does destroying conceptual abstractions give some kind of conceptual manipulation or not? Answering that would be easier

Not really, I did not ignore it. They are AE type 1 based on the fact that they are conceptual existence.
I just did not have a chance to comment, that is not really adequate to be type 1 anywhere. I was busy with a film (+ I had other CRTs)

I apologize for not commenting once again.
Nah I was saying others were blindly agreed without reading reading the CRT. You , black cat and thegreat Jedi are the only one who actually read the OP.
demons and angels are concepts like the great spirits, so I just thought about it, but I don't know if it's really valid, that's why the question
May be you can ask if that could be considered as type 3. I think it would work but not sure but type 2 and 1 need more context. Just stating someone Existence as conceptual doesn't give you anything.

Back