• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With what i've seen, the "core" is what is considered as their main essence and true body, which they would need to be able to regen from if it get destroyed in order to qualify.
No, isn't it, at what point do they say the core is the real body? The core is not something like a body, but like a heart, you are distorting the system of verse
As i said, this is mid godly at best.
And I disagree, mid godly cannot regenerate any fundamental aspects (information), it is incoherent

Explain to me, what their core is then
If their core contains their information and is their true essence, then simply wiping out their "body" does not qualify as erasure of their mind body and "soul" because theire core still contains their information.

No, isn't it, at what point do they say the core is the real body? The core is not something like a body, but like a heart, you are distorting the system of verse

And I disagree, mid godly cannot regenerate any fundamental aspects (information), it is incoherent
Broski, cores are not a verse only thing in tensura, it's literally commonly used in mangas / manhwas as being their "main essence, true body"

If their core contains their information and is their true essence, then simply wiping out their "body" does not qualify as erasure of their mind body and "soul" because theire core still contains their information.
Bro, the core does not contain their ‘information’ and is more of a heart as it peak said, and wiping out their soul, mind body and information would qualify because information is a type2concept and the regeneration page states that you only need 1 fundemental aspect to qualify.

Where did you get that the core has information or true essence? you are making this up

Spiritual life forms do not have a physical body and live as a soul which is information, if you destroy the soul which is information then it is HGR, in the same way that information is a fundamental aspect, the core also, I don't understand the confusion you want to make, you mean that there can't be another fundamental aspect besides information? Because if so, you are mistaken

Broski, cores are not a verse only thing in tensura, it's literally commonly used in mangas / manhwas as being their "main essence, true body"
Just because other mangas/manhwas use it as such does not mean it is used the exact same way in tensura,
And you still havent explained why destroying ‘Soul’ which is a lump of information and a type2concept which would qualify for hgr as stated in the regeneration page would not qualify,
all you are saying is that their ‘core’ is their true form, which is not true.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.
Pasted from the regeneration page

Yes, and I don't care about other verses, in Tensura he's not treated like that

If you want an example, let's assume you have two fundamental aspects which are the concept and the information, if a character erases your information and you regenerate yourself even if your concept is not be destroyed, still fits for HGR, same case here, if information can be regenerated even with another fundamental aspect (non-information) not being destroyed, it is still HGR

But, you should definetly post more information about their cores if you want them to qualify for HGR because with what i've seen it's not enough

The fact that you called it their "heart" already doesn't qualify for HGR lmfao.
Bro, it’s not literally,
And also read what Peak said, if you regenerate with one concept like information is destroyed but there is another concept that did not get destroyef it still qualifies for HGR as it states in the page that being able to regenerate from the destruction of 1 fundemental aspect like information would be enough, it does not state that you need to regenerate from the destruction of all fundemental aspects.

wait a little bit, I agree with everything except HGR, HGR is when you can regenerate even if everything that represents you has been erased, in Tensura life forms can regenerate as long as the core of your soul is not destroyed , the soul core is where the main information of your being is and even unique skills have information that is engraved in the core, Rimuru, Angels, demons and true dragons have HGR because they can regenerate even if their core is completely destroyed, the others spiritual life forms cannot do that, so I disagree, other than that, I agree with everything
This sounds like their core contains their information to me tho?

well i will acknowledge the error, i checked and the core has information so i'm fine with giving it up for now

Yes mate, it literally specified it on the HGR page, it needs atleast one more fundamental aspect of them to be erased, which is information in this case, considering that their core contains their information, that means that their "information" is not truly/ completely erased which means that it doesn't qualify for HGR, and is Mid-godly.

Yes mate, it literally specified it on the HGR page, it needs atleast one more fundamental aspect of them to be erased, which is information in this case, considering that their core contains their information, that means that their "information" is not truly/ completely erased which means that it doesn't qualify for HGR, and is Mid-godly.
Mid-Godly has nothing to do with fundamental aspects.

immortality 8 theoretically useless since the core is inside the soul lmao
The core behaves as a “fundamental” source. As long as the core is not destroyed, you will eventually not die.
This is immortality type 8.

The core behaves as a “fundamental” source. As long as the core is not destroyed, you will eventually not die.
This is immortality type 8.
yes i'm saying it's useless because that fundamental object will be inside the soul lol so it doesn't make much difference

Last edited:
Ok i just wanna ask. Is the core also information type 2 or concept?

If they are. This would disqualify them from HGR since every information type 2 or concept type 2-1 needs to be completely erased not partially. But if the core exist as something deeper than type 2 info or type 1-2 concept that even when those 2 are erased completely the core still regenerates even without those 2 existing as part of the core

Ok i just wanna ask. Is the core also information type 2 or concept?

If they are. This would disqualify them from HGR since every information type 2 or concept type 2-1 needs to be completely erased not partially. But if the core exist as something deeper than type 2 info or type 1-2 concept that even when those 2 are erased completely the core still regenerates even without those 2 existing as part of the core
Core isn't a concept, nor deeper than it.

I agree with spirit lifeforms to get Ae1 and if spirit lifeforms Rimuru(WN) get Ae1 too? Because he can control the ideas that suck him in?

I'm neutral to high-godly. regeneration(type 2 information) and High-godly regeneration(type 1 concept) as I'm still a bit rhetorical.

I disagree with Type 1 conceptual manipulation for holy magic because if Desintegration becomes Cm1 it will cause Rimuru to lose his EE resistance and EE ability to attack. Because if Rimuru meets a character that is not EE brutal He wouldn't be able to resist (even if HighGodly was there).

I disagree with Type 1 conceptual manipulation for holy magic because if Desintegration becomes Cm1 it will cause Rimuru to lose his EE resistance and EE ability to attack. Because if Rimuru meets a character that is not EE brutal He wouldn't be able to resist (even if HighGodly was there).
What. So you're disagreeing because Rimuru will lose EE resistance somehow?

What. So you're disagreeing because Rimuru will lose EE resistance somehow?
No, I'm sorry that I didn't type all of them at first. Originally Desintegration it was EE isn't it 🤔 From its description, "Existence Erasure (Can use Disintegration which erases its target from Holy Demonic Inversion. Could utilize Hinata's Disintegration after analyzing it.) Offer an upgrade description, it's similar.
I was given another suggestion to add type 1 conceptual manipulation for holy magic users, Holy magic is primarily used to destroy demons, so characters like Hinata who use Desintegration or any other holy magic should have type 1 conceptual manipulation.
Or will Desintegration be changed from EE to Cm1 because it can nullify the demons born from the concept?

No, I'm sorry that I didn't type all of them at first. Originally Desintegration it was EE isn't it 🤔 From its description, "Existence Erasure (Can use Disintegration which erases its target from Holy Demonic Inversion. Could utilize Hinata's Disintegration after analyzing it.) Offer an upgrade description, it's similar.

Or will Desintegration be changed from EE to Cm1 because it can nullify the demons born from the concept?
No, Disintegration wouldn't lose its EE rating.

Back