• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of 8-C purely comes from Cap. If Cap is downgraded, Spidey goes down with him. The argument that Spidey is consistently 8-C can't be used because Spidey doesn't have 8-C feats to begin with

And who is the 8-C character that Peter scales?
Dude was still at least able to take attacks from StarLord whom shouldn't have a scaling chain that goes back to that and has his own calc's other than that there's not much to say other than the usual he could stagger giant man and overpower bucky

If starlords chain goes back to that somehow then I'm at a loss but if that's how it is then that's how it is

Only 8-C dudes Peter fought are Bucky and Cap. He has some isolated feats like Cull Obsidian pseudo fight and kicking giant Ant Man, that I doubt it'd give him a scaling. Mysterio's drones scale from Peter. They need Peter to be 8-C and not the opposite. Peter scaling to them and them scaling to Peter is obviously incorrect.

All of the 8-C is from Cap or a character that he scales, Bucky. There is nowhere to run. Hell even if Peter manage to have a 8-C feat, Cap would scale because he is stated to be stronger.

I Think it comes from ultron sentries
Ultron sentries are wall level, so no.

Also on Iron Spidey's key, it states that he's High 8-C via being superior to Iron Man's second armour, but the Mark 2 is only 8-C+, so that should be downgraded.

Cap scales to normal clothed BP withstanding Klaue's sonic cannon which is comparable to fodder Wakandan sonic spears which can one-shot American tanks. Just one-shotting the armor of the tank without blowing up its fuselage is low-end 8-C (Current High 8-C value for tank-busting is horrendously wrong).

Last edited:
Anyway, disagree with the Cap scaling. It's clear that Cap was way above Peter during their fight. Cap was clearly holding back and that was enough to overpower Spiderman. Plus Tony's statement of Cap being able to take him down if he wanted.

Whatever Peter ends up scaling to, Cap would be above him. You can at least put a "likely" or a "possibly".

Cap scales to BP withstanding Klaue's sonic cannon which is comparable to fodder Wakandan sonic spears which can one-shot American tanks. Just one-shotting the armor of the tank without blowing up its fuselage is low-end 8-C.
Do you still have the statements from Qawsedf on this? I remember him saying something about it

Hold up, doesn't Black widow scale to Ultron sentries? Shouldn't she be upgraded?
Omg this 8-C,9-A tier of scaling is just everywhere(honestly thought I had a grasp of it before this thread) she should if she can damage them but that would also result in upgrades for the entire cast of black widow too

Btw if widow shouldn't in the ap explanation be pointed out she fought ant man who has an wall calc?
After all Antman ap reason mention the Fight with her

Back