• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We already have Holland Spidey taking Green Goblin's bombs, which in of itself is 9-A+.
Whether the returning villains are from their own universe or alternate versions, they should get new keys for No Way Home. I'm not sure if you're using this as an argument against me or not admittedly, but it doesn't affect this thread ultimately

My overall proposal is just that Peter wearing less tech advanced suits is just as strong as he is wearing the Stark or Bosco Suit. Tier 8s in the MCU likely do need a more justified rating, but regardless of what that rating is, my argument isn't really about that

Whether the returning villains are from their own universe or alternate versions, they should get new keys for No Way Home. I'm not sure if you're using this as an argument against me or not admittedly, but it doesn't affect this thread ultimately

My overall proposal is just that Peter wearing less tech advanced suits is just as strong as he is wearing the Stark or Bosco Suit. Tier 8s in the MCU likely do need a more justified rating, but regardless of what that rating is, my argument isn't really about that
Ah shit, I thought this was an MCU discussion thread, my bad.

LMAO, no problem. Kinda funny how it was MCU Spider-Man related though

Why doesn’t Iron Spider Spider-Man scale to iron man’s stronger suits anymore? Or any of them? He should be full on 8-A TBH

The Iron Man stuff happened some point later during the silence in this thread. That said, deciphering what suits the Iron Spider scales above is different topic that I imagine can go in a few different directions

I've seen it like that on a few profiles, though I agree, it becomes a bit of a headache when keys aren't at the bottom

Ah damn I wanted to change the Stealth Suit render, just a me thing but that render really bugs me

Back