• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Agree with the OP, but then again, I'm not an expert with MCU scaling or anything...
I hope I don't come off as bias, but I'd argue you don't need to be extremely knowledgeable of the scaling chain for the main purpose of this revision, which is essentially just saying that there's no difference stat wise between two keys

I hope I don't come off as bias, but I'd argue you don't need to be extremely knowledgeable of the scaling chain for the main purpose of this revision, which is essentially just saying that there's no difference stat wise between two keys
I know, I'm just saying I could potentially be missing something regarding the way the scaling functions. But, with the knowledge I do have and looking at the OP and other arguments, I agree.

And Tony really said that Cap could easily beat Peter if he wanted. It's on Cap's profile. It's not about outskill, don't even know how you reached this conclusion.

What is fhe rreasin to scaling to bucky arm = outlier?
Honestly don't know there's no reason for it be as such even if it was only to scale to LS but I'd say Peter is pretty consistently and blatantly above cap with his physicals

And Tony really said that Cap could easily beat Peter if he wanted. It's on Cap's profile. It's not about outskill, don't even know how you reached this conclusion.
Dude peter has better feats than cap they may be relative enough to damage each other but Cap's 9-A while peter has consistent 8-C feats

Doesn't matter if he has better feats, Cap would still scale above... because he is above Peter. Pretty sure Tony knows how strong Cap and Peter are, he made the comparasion. Cap is stronger than Peter, that's not debatable.
but Cap's 9-A while peter has consistent 8-C feats
Are you blind?
Building level (Can harm Black Panther, who could tank blasts capable of destroying tanks without his suit. Nearly comparable to Iron Man and Ultron. Defeated Spider-Man, and could have easily beaten him if he wanted to according to Iron Man. Fought against Red Skull, who can draw blood from him. Harmed Winter Soldier. Superior to Centipede soldiers who can blast open shipping containers. Can break reinforced glass with no trouble. Destroyed a jeep by throwing a bike at it. Harmed his past version, though he was eventually overpowered he was likely holding back. Destroyed part of a highway pillar by throwing Ultron into it. Can easily shatter Ultron Sentries)

The literal only reason cap still has 8-C is because the revision has yet to be made to downgrade him as such like it was already agreed upon

0 ***** given. Unless the profile reflects this, you can't do much.
Lol okay that's fine and it's not about what I can and can't do bud it's already been accepted in a CRT no need for the goofiness the profile will reflect it soon enough

We all know that Cap outskilled Spiderman, that's obvious, we all watched the movie. The point here is the Tony's statement about Cap being able to easily beat Spiderman if he wanted to. Completely different stuff.

Plus skill isn't everything. You'd still need the AP in order to take down a character as well. I doubt 9-A Cap would over power an 8-C Peter even if Cap was more skilled. Plus Peter's 8-C comes from Cap so....

Plus skill isn't everything. You'd still need the AP in order to take down a character as well. I doubt 9-A Cap would over power an 8-C Peter even if Cap was more skilled. Plus Peter's 8-C comes from Cap so....
And Cap's comes from harming Tony's no?
What are Peter 8c feats without cap scaling anyway?
I believe staggering Giant man and Destroying mysterios drone's

What are Peter 8c feats without cap scaling anyway?
None I guess. He doesn't have any. At least from what I can see in the profile, only scaling and a 9-A calc. Funny, dude just said this:
but Cap's 9-A while peter has consistent 8-C feats
They both have 9-A feats and Cap has way better scaling than Peter. Consistently fought against 8-C dudes. If Cap loses his 8-C rating, Peter and basically 90% of the verse does too.

Back