• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Changes, Also Natsu Low 7-C and 7-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The only person, I'm confident with scaling to base Natu, would be Future Rogue, Jiemma got a lucky hit on Natsu, and Sting+Rogue beat Jiemma, I wouldn't feel om with them scaling, plus Base Natsu holds back sometimes
did not think it was lucky stroke it was clear that Natsu base was going full force against Jienma and even then was overpowered by his punch.

But would Gajeel Base scaling for this base Natsu?

BlackeJan said:
Jiemma was holding back though. He didn't look dazed at all & complimented Natsu in his bravery
So you mean that Sting and Rogue from the Arc of Tartarus have chances of being upgraded to 7-C? But what about the Gajeel base? he during the fight against the twin dragons seemed to be comparable to Natsu base who defeated the Sting and Rogue and also gave to realize that he had also tanked hits from Sting in Dragon Force and only had a few scratches and got up.

Natsu's Peak Base is stronger than Gajeel, Gray, Sting, and Rogue's Base's, I don't think they can scale to him, This is the Natsu who landed a hit on Etherious Mard Geer, it did very little, but still, his peak in his base is greater than everyone else's, I don't think we can scale those others, the only one who should scale to him is Future Rogue, since he actually beat him, and they have comparable power

What I feel we should also change is that laxus's Alvarez Arc form should have a Likely higher key, since he beat a 7-A spriggan while severly hindered, and the enemy was resistant to all of his attacks, which should warrant a higher key

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu's Peak Base is stronger than Gajeel, Gray, Sting, and Rogue's Base's, I don't think they can scale to him, This is the Natsu who landed a hit on Etherious Mard Geer, it did very little, but still, his peak in his base is greater than everyone else's, I don't think we can scale those others, the only one who should scale to him is Future Rogue, since he actually beat him, and they have comparable power
If so, the Natsu(Base Pre Second Origin) was to be Small City Level since it has defeated Laxus.

Natsu LFDM also did no damage to the Mard Geer Base so what would Natsu's base form do damage to?

Natsu's Base Pre Second Origin will not be Low 7-B, he beat Laxus with a lot of help, plus Laxus drained his own magic with Fairy law, we can't scale Base Natsu to that Laxus

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What I feel we should also change is that laxus's Alvarez Arc form should have a Likely higher key, since he beat a 7-A spriggan while severly hindered, and the enemy was resistant to all of his attacks, which should warrant a higher key
I think Jellal should have a downgrade to 7-A, I mean he along with Crime Sorcière were insignificant for August and in Jellal's own profile was saying that: it's like At Least 7-A, likelu higher when in fact they took an August beating that is weaker than Human form Acnology which is weaker than Acnology form dragon, so thus justifying the downgrade of Jellal.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu's Base Pre Second Origin will not be Low 7-B, he beat Laxus with a lot of help, plus Laxus drained his own magic with Fairy law, we can't scale Base Natsu to that Laxus
But that would not make Natsu (Pre Second Origin) 8-A likely higher? I mean he defeated a weakened Low 7-B that even if it was not at its best it would not make Natsu bigger than 8-A? well the difference between 7-C and High 7-C is already 18X now compares the difference 8-A to Low 7-B.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well remember that everyone that was a Spriggan was downgraded & so was everyone else. I think everyone agreed that Laxus would just gets 7-A (just cause they r the same tier doesn't mean they have the same AP)

Well, without considerable staff input I doubt that any of the remaining suggested changes will be accepted, and do not think that it is a good idea to mess with our current conventions without trusted knowledgeable members who help out to evaluate the suggestions.

I think that they have turned tired of constantly revising Fairy Tail, and are not particularly interested in the franchise.

Under the circumstances it seems better to leave it alone than doing something stupid.

I know, it's just a little dissapointing, I just hope someone calcs the cloud splitting feat in the calculations request, but who knows

BlackeJan said:
I do however need to ask about Lucy being Massively Hyperson+ in the BoS when she's really NOT
Well Lucy must continue to be Massively Hypersonic + since she accompanied the Juvia BOS in the Tower Arc Heaven who fought and accompanied Gray BOS which is comparable to Natsu BOS which is Mach 1381, so yes Lucy must remain Massively Hypersonic +

No the reason why she is Massively Hypersonic+ is b/c of Natsu dodging lightning from Laxus. She not even comparable to them & even admitted that "they are monsters". She does however become Massively Hypersonic+ during the 2nd Timeskip

BlackeJan said:
No the reason why she is Massively Hypersonic+ is b/c of Natsu dodging lightning from Laxus. She not even comparable to them & even admitted that "they are monsters".
But it still does not change the fact that Lucy accompanied Juvia in the Arc of Tower Heaven who fought and accompanied BOS Gray which is comparable to BOS Natsu which is Mach 1381 ie Lucy is going to be Massively Hypersonic + and well Lucy BOS have admitted that they are "monsters "it's pleo fact that she does not fight directly (though her Durability is 8-A physically) who can not fight them directly, but what Loki(which she can summon) for example fought Bickslow and won, look what Bickslow defeated BOS Gray.

Just because Lucy accompaning Juvia doesn't make her Massively Hypersonic+.....she is indeed Massively Hypersonic+ in the 2nd TimeSkip

BlackeJan said:
Just because Lucy accompaning Juvia doesn't make her Massively Hypersonic+.....she is indeed Massively Hypersonic+ in the 2nd TimeSkip
What ?? Lucy fight and accompanied BOS Juvia does not make her Massively Hypersonic? In Juvia's own profile she says she is Massively Hypersonic + for fighting and accompanied Gray BOS. Lucy BOS accompanied Juvia BOS in the Tower Heaven Arc, and Juvia BOS fought and accompanied Gray BOS which is comparable to Natsu BOS that his speed is Mach 1381, ie Lucy is Massively Hypersonic+, I do not understand why you want the downgrade of the speed of BOS Lucy.

BlackeJan said:
Juvia is that b/c she caught Gray by surprised by her sudden action & cause she apparently outpaced him.
What you said is a feat of speed and she accompanied BOS Gray in the fight and not only caught him by surprise the whole fight, so Lucy BOS is Massively Hypersonic + for following Juvia BOS(I still do not understand why you want to downgrade the speed of the BOS Lucy, this is nonsense unless you also want a downgrade of BOS Juvia) and in Juva's profile her speed is like this:

"Speed: Massively Hypersonic + (Kept up with Gray, and was able to catch him off-guard with his Water Lock and outpaced him with Sierra)"

And also the battle between Gray and Juvia in the manga:

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---056?id=307485

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---057?id=307486

Juvia is stronger then Lucy though....again the reason why Lucy even has Massively Hypersonic b/c she was compared to Natsu for dodging lightning against Laxus (I remember looking it up somewhere here about it) not b/c of Juvia

Just a note that the discission here will likely not lead anywhere.

BlackeJan said:
Juvia is stronger then Lucy though....again the reason why Lucy even has Massively Hypersonic b/c she was compared to Natsu for dodging lightning against Laxus (I remember looking it up somewhere here about it) not b/c of Juvia
Yes Juvia BOS is stronger than Lucy BOS without the Loki (since Loki BOS defeated Bickslow BOS and the same one defeated Gray BOS who defeated Juvia BOS, although BOS Lucy physically tanked Juvia's attacks) but does it disrupt Lucy's speed? Of course not, and that does not change the fact that Lucy BOS accompanied Juvia BOS in the Tower Heaven Arch and also why are you saying that Lucy directly scales the Laxus radius Natsu has diverted? Being that Lucy BOS accompanied Juvia BOS who fought and accompanied Gray BOS which is comparable to Natsu BOs who is Mach 1381, Lucy does not scale directly to Natsu BOS he only scales characters comparable to the speed of Natsu BOS(explain to me why you want speed downgrade of Lucy BOS since everything I've shown is made of speed that it scales) and why can not we use A / B / C logic here? it's just powerscaling like I said that Lucy BOS accompanying Juvia BOS who fought and accompanied Gray BOs which is comparable to Natsu Bos who is Mach 1381 = Massively Hypersonic + you're just trying to make a meaningless downgrade of Lucy BOS speed.

Eh maybe in the future I'll talk about it but yeah I'm too lazy but it's exacttl like Ant-sama said that anything that's being talked here is NOT gonna change anything

BlackeJan said:
Eh maybe in the future I'll talk about it but yeah I'm too lazy but it's exacttl like Ant-sama said that anything that's being talked here is NOT gonna change anything
I agree that we should stop with this discussion (even though I think you probably make a thread to downgrade to Lucy's speed probably will not change the fact that she's Massively Hyepersonic + in her profile)

I agree that we should stop with this discussion (even though I think you probably make a thread to downgrade to Lucy's speed probably will not change the fact that she's Massively Hyepersonic + in her profile)

Oi

BlackeJan said:
Pfft....since when was Lucy BoS ever comparable to NAtsu?
Look ... I do not want to start again, but have not I already told you that in the Tower Arc Heaven Lucy BOS fought and accompanied Juvia BoS? I do not understand you wanting to downgrade meaninglessly from BoS Lcuy's speed...

BlackeJan said:
Dude....I also already told u as well but NO arguments cause it's just gonna go in a circle anyways
And I've also said enough evidence for Lucy BoS to be Massively Hypersonic + but you simply ignore, purposely wanting a meaningless downgrade of BoS Lucy's speed.

Back