• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Changes, Also Natsu Low 7-C and 7-C

Well, it still doesn't sit right with me to say that she can use reality warping. Shrinking is a closer approximation, even if it isn't exact.

There are still some thongs we need to discuss

Whether or Not, Base second origin Natsu will have one key, I believe it should due to reasons above

As for Atlas Flame fire Natsu, we need to decide if we are going to give him a key, and if he will have one, what Tier is should be

These are minor changes that would be made, but still I think we should discuss them

If Atlas Flame Fire Natsu is getting a tier then it should be At Least Low 7-B+. The Base 2nd Origin Natsu well u gonna have to talk to others about it b/c of that crimson lotus low 7-C

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
There are still some thongs we need to discuss
Whether or Not, Base second origin Natsu will have one key, I believe it should due to reasons above

As for Atlas Flame fire Natsu, we need to decide if we are going to give him a key, and if he will have one, what Tier is should be

These are minor changes that would be made, but still I think we should discuss them
and Igneel? should we give him two keys and update him?

You need input from more staff members about this.

Igneel doesn't need two keys at all, as for other members, I've tried to contact them, some haven't responded in weeks, so I don't know what else I should do, but I want to hear everyone's opinions

BlackeJan said:
If Atlas Flame Fire Natsu is getting a tier then it should be At Least Low 7-B+. The Base 2nd Origin Natsu well u gonna have to talk to others about it b/c of that crimson lotus low 7-C
^^^^

I agree, "Hellfire Natsu" should jsut be At least Low 7-B+, even though he did defeat motherglare, I don't think he can scale to him, since he had Atlas Flames help, and the advantage of being a Dragon Slayer

Well, you could politely ask the other administrators in lack of better options.

Celestial Pegasus, Thebluedash, Dragonmasterxyz, and Liger686 are all listed in the Fairy Tail verse page. You could ask them.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I agree, "Hellfire Natsu" should jsut be At least Low 7-B+, even though he did defeat motherglare, I don't think he can scale to him, since he had Atlas Flames help, and the advantage of being a Dragon Slayer
Ok, HellFire Mode Natsu being At Least Low 7-B + seems to be great.

If this mode is added the description of it may look like this:

Attack Potency: At Least Low 7-B+(defeated Future Rogue WSDM who defeated his LFDM and injured Motherglare despite the fact that he was a Dragon Salyer made him capable of hurting him)

Durability: At Least Low 7-B+(tank hits from Future Rogue WSDM who defeated his LFDM)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Igneel doesn't need two keys at all, as for other members, I've tried to contact them, some haven't responded in weeks, so I don't know what else I should do, but I want to hear everyone's opinions
I think Igneel needs two keys since he during and fight against Acnologoa he could only use a fraction of his total power, so that's why I'm sure he should have two keys like:

Half-Dead State(during his fight against Acnologia) and Prime(when he was alive during when the dragons were not extinct by Acnologia)

Igneel already has two keys, High 6-C and Higher when alive, we can't give him a straight up tier for his alive form, since he is stronger in that form by an unquantifiable amount, and no, we can't scale his half dead form to Aconologia, because he was clearly holding back and is stronger by the last arc, so we can only scale Igneel to High 6-C

@Antvasima I've asked some administrators, to please comment on this thread, so until then, I won't do anything

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Igneel already has two keys, High 6-C and Higher when alive, we can't give him a straight up tier for his alive form, since he is stronger in that form by an unquantifiable amount, and no, we can't scale his half dead form to Aconologia, because he was clearly holding back and is stronger by the last arc, so we can only scale Igneel to High 6-C
@Antvasima I've asked some administrators, to please comment on this thread, so until then, I won't do anything
But Igneel fight fought against Acnologia even though he was not at his best but fought him, although Acnologia was not taking him seriously.

That's why he is At least High 6-C, Likely Higher, however we don't know how much stronger Igneel could be in his prime which means we can't upgrade his Tier, to anything else

@Enryu

Probably, it's just a matter of getting Admins to agree to changes and give them a good argument as to why you should add changes to pahes, in order to change anything, you need to have a popular vote, and admins who agree with you

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Enryu
Probably, it's just a matter of getting Admins to agree to changes and give them a good argument as to why you should add changes to pahes, in order to change anything, you need to have a popular vote, and admins who agree with you
So all the questions in this thread have been resolved and now only the Fairy Tail Page Adminsters are missing to see if they agree?

Did you ask Celestial Pegasus, Thebluedash, Dragonmasterxyz, and Liger686?

Anyway, simply updating Mavis Vermilio and the Fairy Heart seems less controversial.

Yes I did ask them, I'm waiting to see if they'll comment, as for Mavis and Fairy Heart, I'm just waiting to do all the changes at once, if I'm able

It is better to perform those first, as it is very uncertain if the others will be accepted.

Okay. I will unlock Mavis and Fairy Heart. Tell me here when you are done.

Well guys i think there is also need a correction in mavis and fairy heart page 1)mavis page- add- death wave also ignore durability just like zeref death wave(because they share same curse)

2)fairy heart page - add - durability - you guys wrote that it have mountaine lvl durabilty because it get cracked by fairy grilliter, well mavis body is fairy heart(maybe i am wrong) but atleast check both
20180516 213515 rmedited
20180516 213500 rmedited

Wait a bit if we upgrade Natsu (Base Post Second Origin) to 7-C we'll have to upgrade Sting and Rogue both from the Tarturus arc to 7-C since they defeated Jienma who overpowered Natsu base with his punch.

The only person, I'm confident with scaling to base Natu, would be Future Rogue, Jiemma got a lucky hit on Natsu, and Sting+Rogue beat Jiemma, I wouldn't feel om with them scaling, plus Base Natsu holds back sometimes

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The only person, I'm confident with scaling to base Natu, would be Future Rogue, Jiemma got a lucky hit on Natsu, and Sting+Rogue beat Jiemma, I wouldn't feel om with them scaling, plus Base Natsu holds back sometimes
He didnt use lighting so

Back