• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small change to Dragon Ball Super and Heroes characters

Wouldn't ssb kk goku's immeasurable speed feat not be an outlier by the TOP??? We have characters reacting to and stated to be above infinte Zamasu who can travel to the current timeline through movement and is apart of space and time. Then in the TOP we have Dyspo, Jiren, and some other characters shown moving and reacting in the time skip. Plus Jiren was stated to trancended time. By that point there's no contradiction. Especially since the only potential cap to characters speed is the whis speed feat in the Arale episode. However we don't know when he left Beerus' planet, so it dosen't have to be a capped finite speed feat.

Wouldn't ssb kk goku's immeasurable speed feat not be an outlier by the TOP??? We have characters reacting to and stated to be above infinte Zamasu who can travel to the current timeline through movement and is apart of space and time. Then in the TOP we have Dyspo, Jiren, and some other characters shown moving and reacting in the time skip. Plus Jiren was stated to trancended time. By that point there's no contradiction. Especially since the only potential cap to characters speed is the whis speed feat in the Arale episode. However we don't know when he left Beerus' planet, so it dosen't have to be a capped finite speed feat.
dbs having immeasurable is weird

heroes makes more sense to have it

Last edited:
Not scaling resistances for DBH sounds ridiculous honestly. That would be saying basically that Demigra and Mechikabura who literally control time, are superior Demons to Towa and Mira in power and in standing, can't resist time stop since it wasn't directly shown, while Towa and Mira can. Going by the narrative and how DB treats such resistances as usually scaling with power anybody at their level should have resistances scale. And the fact that Jiren and others at GoD level don't have resistance to EE while Frieza (who has no god ki), Goku and Vegeta do still seems absurdly nonsensical tbf. In DB generally resistances scale since they use there ki to resist or overpower virtually everything.

Not scaling resistances for DBH sounds ridiculous honestly. That would be saying basically that Demigra and Mechikabura who literally control time, are superior Demons to Towa and Mira in power and in standing, can't resist time stop since it wasn't directly shown, while Towa and Mira can, going by the narrative and how DB treats such resistances as usually scaling with power anybody at their level should have resistances scale. And the fact that Jiren and others at GoD level don't have resistance to EE while Frieza (who has no god ki), Goku and Vegeta do still seems absurdly nonsensical tbf. In DB generally resistances scale since they use there ki to resist or overpower virtually everything.
Agreed.

Dragonball should have both scalable resistances and immeasurable speed
I agree with scalable resistances for sure and I'm surprised it isn't already implemented, that much is obvious tbh. Immeasurable speed would be controversial and require more discussion, but given the clarity on Goku and Hits battle with time skip I would agree it is a reasonable argument that they do have it.

I agree with scalable resistances for sure and I'm surprised it isn't already implemented, that much is obvious tbh. Immeasurable speed would be controversial and require more discussion, but given the clarity on Goku and Hits battle with time skip I would agree it is a reasonable argument that they do have it.
Well thats the start of it, if that was the only evidence then I could maybe see it being an outlier. However, we get a plethora of random things that progated it, like I mentioned earlier.

While I'd suck dick for immeasurable speed DBS, but doesn't that kinda contradict the whole time limit shit in TOP, among other things?

While I'd suck dick for immeasurable speed DBS, but doesn't that kinda contradict the whole time limit shit in TOP, among other things?
Kind of but not really, if we apply them being in the mftl range they should've probably ended it in the first minute. I would just say that its difficult to portray fights and animation like that.

So look like AKM is agree, i'm also agree with him for the time being remove DBS Vegito and Gogeta time-stop resistance until he could bring those resistance back.

The next one would be Xeno Vegito and Goku profile with their time-stop resistance, Xeno Goku never fought Hit so the line should not exist, but Xeno Goku absolutely have time-stop resistance, problem is i can't play the game so i can't find proof for the resistance, unless we using the same line as Xeno Goku time manip resistance: Goku is far more powerful than lesser Demon Gods, who were unaffected by Chronoa's time-based abilities. And Xeno Vegito will have: Xeno Vegito is far more powerful than lesser Demon Gods, who were unaffected by Chronoa's time-based abilities.

Last one is Fu time manip resistance and possibly time-stop resistance, he scale to Xeno Goku and Vegeta

The resistance wouldn't draw from the Demon Gods, it comes specifically from Mira and Towa. If scaling resistances is valid, then Fu, Xeno Bardock, the Dark Empire members, Xeno Majin Buu, Dark Broly (who really needs his page name changed), the Core Area Warriors, Chamel and Mr. Satan could scale either to them directly, or to other people who do.

It seems like the time stop resistance should preferably be re-added soon then.

Is anyone disagree with it, so we can close this thread and perform the change to the profile

I'd like to say that in DB there seems to be tiers of time stop and characters have res that builds up after exposure to one tier.
Like, Hit manages to stop Jiren shortly in the TOP and yet Goku managed to bypass it two sagas before. I think that Base Chronoa has a lower tier that the rest of the cast can res, and then with her power unleashed she is able to stop people.

I'd like to say that in DB there seems to be tiers of time stop and characters have res that builds up after exposure to one tier.
Like, Hit manages to stop Jiren shortly in the TOP and yet Goku managed to bypass it two sagas before. I think that Base Chronoa has a lower tier that the rest of the cast can res, and then with her power unleashed she is able to stop people.
Hit's time skip is specifically not a time stop ability as said by Vados. Goku only managed to surpass Hit's time skip rather than his time stop which is only introduced when he traps the mob boss and practically never used again.

There are tiers of time skip indeed (Jiren’s resistance should already be better than Goku’s back in the U6 Saga, the only reason he’s affected is because Hit evolved his time skip). How this practically works is anyone’s guess though. Also time skip is really just time travel and not time stop.

As of Big Bang Mission, the Time Patrol (Xeno Goku and Vegeta, Trunks, and Pan) are still affected by Time Freeze, at least Dogidogi's version, so either the Time Patrol does not have Resistance to Time Stop or Dogidogi simply has a more advanced level of Time Freeze than the one Mira resisted. Both of which are plausible, and I'm more so leaning towards the latter.

I mean it isn't uncommon in fiction for hax to be able to bypass the resistances of said hax though I'm not sure if Dogi Dogi's time stop is bypassing resistance or not

I mean it isn't uncommon in fiction for hax to be able to bypass the resistances of said hax though I'm not sure if Dogi Dogi's time stop is bypassing resistance or not
Yeah it could simply just be stronger than resistance. I do wanna know how you get Resistance Negation

I think I agreed with AKM Sama that I don't think Time manipulation resistance should have been removed; some of the details sounded out of context. The previous thread decided to just make it an Immeasurable speed reaction feat that happens to be an outlier based on "He hopped 0.5 seconds into the future".

I think I agreed with AKM Sama that I don't think Time manipulation resistance should have been removed; some of the details sounded out of context. The previous thread decided to just make it an Immeasurable speed reaction feat that happens to be an outlier based on "He hopped 0.5 seconds into the future".
Then one of you should make a thread to discuss re-adding it.

I think you guy should stop discussing Hit time stop matter here, i made this thread for the removal of DBS Vegito and Gogeta time-stop resistance cause Goku had his time-stop resistance removed. And same with Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegito, Xeno Goku never fought Hit, so his time-stop reason made no sense

Fusion Zamasu and Goku Black needs their remove as well.

Again, no need to remove Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegito. Just change their reasoning.

Can a mod here just make changes. This literally takes 5 mins just like Goku vs Frieza.

@DarkDragonMedeus

It seems fine to me if you re-add the time manipulation resistance, but you preferably need to start a content revisions thread first, yes.

Hit's time skip is specifically not a time stop ability as said by Vados. Goku only managed to surpass Hit's time skip rather than his time stop which is only introduced when he traps the mob boss and practically never used again.
That's only partially correct. His time stop which he used on Goku after the later was faster than Hit with his time skip is refered to as his "evolved time skip".

And Goku later states in Episode 71 : "Are you going to use time skip one me ? It won't work anymore" Hit :" I am not so merciful that I would use it."

Both kinda state that even his new Time skip( =Time stop) won't work on him.

In the ToP even Vegeta was confident in taking on Hit after loosing so badly-

That's only partially correct. His time stop which he used on Goku after the later was faster than Hit with his time skip is refered to as his "evolved time skip".

And Goku later states in Episode 71 : "Are you going to use time skip one me ? It won't work anymore" Hit :" I am not so merciful that I would use it."

Both kinda state that even his new Time skip( =Time stop) won't work on him.

In the ToP even Vegeta was confident in taking on Hit after loosing so badly-
In context it could mean many thing, it could be that Goku actually resist it, or Hit thing that Goku will just.....again adapt and predict it, also Goku doesn't event know the new/upgraded time skip, so he just referring to the old time-skip, and it not necessary mean that Hit talk about his new time-skip. But again this thread not about Goku time-stop resistance, i just made this thread according the current state of Goku profile, meaning that Vegito Blue and DBS Gogeta should have their time-stop remove, also the same with Fusion Zamasu and Black Goku to avoid confusion and pointless argument about time-stop and time-stop resistance thing if ever four of thems have a vs battle thread that involve time-stop/manip until anyone could have a revision to get back Goku time-stop resistance.
And on side note, reworking Xeno Goku and Vegito time-stop resistance

I think we need to come into conclusion fast cause this thread just have some minor change but last somewhat pretty long

I think that it would be best if @DarkDragonMedeus or @AKM sama start a new revision thread for re-adding the time manipulation resistance, after which we can close this thread.

I agree on making a new thread, but I still have other stuff I'm tied with. AKM Sama might also be busy, but we can get around to it.

Thank you. Should we close this thread now, or wait until you can post a link to the new thread?

Problem is like i said, while AKM and the others finding stuffs for revision, which could mean for a very long time, and in the meantime, if ever DBS Vegito and Gogeta, Fusion Zamasu and Goku Black involve in future battles on this site, and those battle have time-stop and time-stop resistance stuff, debater will confuse with their profile with the resistance stuff while DB suppoter will argue about the time-stop and time-stop resistance stuff, which could potentially escalated into entirely different argument. Some members will point out that Goku have his time-stop resistance which make DBS Vegito and Gogeta, Fusion Zamasu and Goku Black don't have time-stop resistance, while others will probably start making argument about those character should have time-stop resistance and start explaining things unrelated to the fight.

Well wrap thing up, while i totally fine with waiting for time-stop resistance CRT, i don't really want any future battle involve for characters is said above turning into heated debate about time-stop resistance which should be in a CRT instead, that why i made this thread and urging it to conclude fast to avoid confusion and mishap that could potentially happening in an unforeseeable future, thing could always have chance to happen

Well this is my reason, my English skill is very poor, so if there is anything like rude, aggressive, offended words, please forgive me

I'm not sure if the thread needs to be closed yet; it is admittedly a rather simple addition/removal. So I don't mind a temporary removal + additions here and there based OP's proposal until AKM sama is ready to make his thread. Unless he has things to say about it.

Back