• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Minor Additions

Vietthai96

He/Him
well, i'm back, with another DBH revision, this time pretty simple

1. CC Goku, CC Vegeta and CC Vegito resistance to Evil Aura right at Universe Mission: I'm dumb, lol, i forgot that they did resist Evil Aura in Universe Mission. Anyway This is CC Goku & CC Vegeta's feat, this is CC Vegito's feat. This also extent to CC Gogeta since he is the fusion of CC Goku and CC Vegeta like CC Vegito
  • This in turn also buff Fu (Heroes) and Cumber's Evil Aura in Big Bang Mission with +1 layer since the Aura can affect CC Goku and CC Vegeta who previous resist it, in turn CC Vegito and CC Vegeta resist this same level of Aura later which +1 layer to their resistance
2. Dormant Keysword resist Time Power, this is the imgur album along with the explanation

3. Saiyan, Demon (already accepted before), Dr.Wheelo (still not have profile) and Hearts resists heat and radiation from Big Bang

Well, this is all contents of this revision

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @Lonkitt

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Back