• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Bambietta upgrade

So I was wondering whether Bambietta should get a mountain level AP upgrade from city level, going off powerscaling from rukia, renji and bazz-b. I wanted to hear maybe a few thoughts on this before actually changing her profile incase this doesn't get agreed upon.

Well I think she could be mountain level since she was described as one of the strongest non elite sternritter. So she should be scaled to Bazz-B. This would also cause Sajin in his human form to be upgraded as well

Mmm. There was a statement that she had the power to end the whole war in seconds or something like that. Depending who said it, we may consider it as true.

She should defiantly not be weaker than the likes of Mask and As Nodt. Contract a bleach admin so you can get a quick answer

You can inform KuuIchigo, LordAizenSama, and maybe Kkapoios about this thread.

Amlad22 said:
Well I think she could be mountain level since she was described as one of the strongest non elite sternritter. So she should be scaled to Bazz-B. This would also cause Sajin in his human form to be upgraded as well
Also if this is agreed upon will Amlad22's statement about sajin's human form be upgraded?

I think this is fine. Although I would like Aizen's opinions (yeah I know he has retired).

And Giselle was the one that said Bambietta could end the war in an instant. But since Giselle plays around I think we should take that with a grain of salt.

I also just checked Mask's and As Nodt's profile and they have High 7-B when we don't have a tier like that so... yeah. Are they meant to be possibly Mountain level?

Edit: Oh and Bambietta should be City level in base for being superior to the other girls. I think I forgot about it when we had the last major Bleach upgrades.

Well, I suppose that an upgrade is in order then.

I do not know what to do about Mask's and As Nodt's profiles. It depends on the context/how they compare to other characters.

No worries there. I found the thread where they were upgraded and they were suppose to be possibly Mountain level.

I'll wait a day or so for more feedback before updating the profiles.

Shouldn't mask and As Nodt only be large city level since Renji and Rukia who are mountain level, stomped them.

No, check the attack potency page. Large city is in the same tier as mountain but they aren't the same

7-A Large City
or Mountain
100 Megatons
to 1 Gigaton
108 to 1094.184x1017 to 4.184x101810x
How is it not the same?

100 megatons to 500 megatons is large city

500 megatons to 1 gigaton is mountain

Same tier but different power is needed for each

No, it is simply different names for the same tier.

Yes, Kuu agreed to it and said he will do the profile but its fine if anyone does it really since it's not locked.

Well, I can close this thread after the profile has been updated.

Upgrade is fine but should probably downgrade As Nodt and Mask to whatever they were before

EDIT: Seems that it's been fixed, so just the upgrades need doing

Back