• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megamind-verse stat revision and minor intelligence upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_Courne

He/Him
Adding some new calculations for AP and Speed and fixing up Tighten's intelligence

Multi City Block level+​

The verse should be upgraded to Multi City Block level+ through these two calculations
Due to the extremely small gap between tiers and Metro Man's superiority, he should upscale into baseline Small Town level
  • Metro Man: Small Town level (Superior to Tighten, who was completely terrified and immediately conceded when he saw Megamind disguised as Metro Man. Megamind’s Metro-City suit was designed to recreate his powers post-Tighten fight)

Supersonic+ speed​

Megamind’s base speed should be Supersonic+ based on this new calculation

Due to the extremely small gap between tiers, Metro Man, Tighten, and Megamind's preparation should upscale into Hypersonic

Tighten Intelligence upgrade​

Tighten doesn't really have enough anti-feats to actually justify rating him as below average human level
  • At most Average level intelligence: (Although socially awkward, emotionally unstable, and easily manipulated, he was still smart enough to recognize Megamind through his Metro Man disguise due to his pronunciation of “Metrosity.” He was also hand trained by Megamind and Minion to become a successful Superhero, quickly mastering his superpowers in a few days time.)
Agree: @Suigetsuhyugs, @Dalesean027, @Monkey_Dunno, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Emirp sumitpo, @Marvel_Champion_07

Last edited:
Adding some new calculations for AP and Speed and fixing up Tighten's intelligence

Multi City Block level+​

The verse should be upgraded to Multi City Block level+ through these two calculations
Due to the extremely small gap between tiers and Metro Man's superiority, he should upscale into baseline Small Town level
  • Metro Man: At least Multi City Block level+ likely Small Town level (Superior to Tighten, who was completely terrified and immediately conceded when he saw Megamind disguised as Metro Man. Megamind’s Metro-City suit was designed to recreate his powers post-Tighten fight)

Supersonic+ speed​

Megamind’s base speed should be Supersonic+ based on this new calculation
Due to the extremely small gap between tiers and Metro Man's superiority, he should upscale into baseline hypersonic
  • Metro Man: At least Supersonic+, likely Hypersonic (Superior to Tighten and far faster than Megamind)

Tighten Intelligence upgrade​

Tighten doesn't really have enough anti-feats to actually justify rating him as below average human level
  • Average level intelligence: (Although socially awkward, emotionally unstable, and easily manipulated, he was still smart enough to recognize Megamind through his Metro Man disguise due to his pronunciation of “Metrosity.” He was also hand trained by Megamind and Minion to become a successful Superhero, quickly mastering his superpowers in a few days time.)
This seems pretty ok to me, but it seems to be a problem with the speed calc that was mentioned in the comments.
I think you should get into more details about that.

Sems simple enough aside from the problem mentioned above

This seems pretty ok to me, but it seems to be a problem with the speed calc that was mentioned in the comments.
Oh yeah, forgot about that
Megamind couldn't have used his invisible car because that's explicitly what they were looking for, that and we are repeatedly shown shots of them physically walking and searching, so there's no reason to believe they did it with vehicles

Unrelated but I always wondered if Metroman would be able to tank the death ray. Like, did he avoid it because if he tanked it, he would live and people would keep calling for him, or would he rather live than die and retire in peace.

Unrelated but I always wondered if Metroman would be able to tank the death ray. Like, did he avoid it because if he tanked it, he would live and people would keep calling for him, or would he rather live than die and retire in peace.
The former

Dude literally believed that Servile was still his alien mom after Megamind revealed him the truth and that Queen Elizabeth was a fairy tale.

The guy is dumb. I agree that the his deduction in the Metroman scene is nice on it’s own, but he already knew that Megamind could disguise as others and even he said he figured out because Megamind was the only one who would actually call the city like that.

Other than that, I agree.

Dude literally believed that Servile was still his alien mom after Megamind revealed him the truth and that Queen Elizabeth was a fairy tale.
I mean... technically England is run by a parliament not royal family
Tbf unlike Megamind, he has no reason to believe Space-Step Mom was a fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back