• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin hotel top tier upgrade

I recently made two calcs for hazbin Hotel, these calcs have been looked over by @TheRustyOne

This would get characters such as Vox and Alastor along with other characters relative to them to Large town level and potentially small city level.

And this would get Stolas and characters stronger than him such as the sins, Adam and Lucifer to small city level.

So im suggesting we upgrade the high and top tiers from the town levels of power they are at right now to large town-small city level

Stolas only does this with a book, and without the book he would not be able to do it again, because he demanded it from Blitz for the sake of the festival. As I remember, he simply “grabbed” the energy from the book and began to create a portal with his hand.

Perhaps Lucifer should be stronger than the artifacts of Stolas. But Stolas shouldn't scale to Grimoire himself.
I recently made two calcs for hazbin Hotel, these calcs have been looked over by @TheRustyOne
Do we have evidence that ALL of Hell was shut down, and not just Pentegram City? We were only shown Pentegram City, and this is only ONE city in the PRIDE RING. There is no evidence that the lights are turned off in the other rings, much less in all of their cities (not to mention the fact that there may be more cities than just Pentagram City).

the calculation is specifically for pentagram city. Not the entire pride ring. and from what i know, all the sinners live in the pentagram which means the 1 billion figure would still apply to the pentagram at a high end.

the calculation is specifically for pentagram city. Not the entire pride ring. and from what i know, all the sinners live in the pentagram which means the 1 billion figure would still apply to the pentagram at a high end.
Some Sinners hang around Imp City, see every early episode of Helluva Boss that isn't Episode 2.

Some Sinners hang around Imp City, see every early episode of Helluva Boss that isn't Episode 2.
i thought Imp city was just a section of the larger pentagram. either way the mid end would still apply here as it uses the population of Chicago which the pentagram is based on

Stolas only does this with a book, and without the book he would not be able to do it again, because he demanded it from Blitz for the sake of the festival. As I remember, he simply “grabbed” the energy from the book and began to create a portal with his hand.
In the S2 Ep2 we learn the book is only needed for him to remember his spell, it doesnt give him any kind of power that is not beyond his reach

I agree with the large town level end as it’s shown imp city is in the pride ring meaning the billion would apply to the rings winner population not just pentagram city leaving us with the Chicago end

And I agree with the stolas upgrade not sure who else it’d apply to though besides the sins upscaling

sinners can't leave the pride ring, which iirc is pentagram city
Hey, eejit.

Where do you think Imp City is located?

Where do you think Stolas' castle is located?

The envy ring?

Yeahahahaha, pay attention to the sky when it comes to the rings of hell, that will almost always tell you which ring it is, because there are nine cities in Pride.

Back