• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small abilities addition to Anos, Graham, Sasha, Lay and Eques

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Anos uses Magic eyes of purple destruction but it is not in his profile it should be added. Also Graham and Celis has same magic eyes so these should be added to their profile also.

P&A section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/231/ Chapter 231]</ref>)

Notable attacks/techniques section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods.

Btw Null agreed Anos eyes addition.

2. Graham was able to dodge & react to Eges spear 3 times. It should be noted Eges spear has no concept of time and it Transcends space-time. Eges even blocks Graham escape route & blinds him. He should get immeasurable speed.

ジジジジッと紫電が冥王を焼き、 根源さえも焦げつかせる。 歯を食いしばり、足を踏ん張り、 イージェスは力尽くでグラハムを押 し飛ばした。
「ぬんっ・・・・・・!!」
距離ができるや否や、 奴はその槍をまっすぐ突き出した。
次元を越えた槍を、しかし、グラハムはその魔眼で見切り、体を捻ってかわした。
そのとき、槍が液体のように変化し、 くんっと曲がった。
グラハムが避けた方向を追うように穂先が迫る。 上体を逸らして奴がそれをやりすごすも、槍の柄は水流と化し、 とぐ ろを巻いた。
それは、紅血魔槍だけの力ではない。
水葬神アフラシアータの秩序だ。
イージェスはその身に、 すでに神を降ろしている。
紅い水流にてグラハムの逃げ場を塞ぎつつも、 その穂先が奴の足元に 突き刺さる。 血の噴水が立ち上り、 魔眼を遮った。
グラハムがイージェスの姿を見失った一瞬の隙に、 元の姿に戻ったデ イヒッドアテムが突き出される。
喉元を狙った一撃は、しかし、それでも寸前で躱された。 途端にかくんと槍が曲がり、 万雷剣をグラハムの手から弾き飛ばす。
立ち上った血の噴水が収まり、 二人の視線が交錯した。

Jizzling purple electricity burned the Dark Lord, scorching even his very roots. Gritting his teeth and stomping his foot, Eges pushed Graham away with all his might.
"Noooooo ・・・・・・!!!"
As soon as the distance was established, he thrust his spear straight out.
The spear transcended dimensions, but Graham saw through its magic eye and dodged it by twisting his body.
At that moment, the spear turned into a liquid and bent.
The tip of the spear came at Graham as if following the direction he had dodged. The spear's hilt turned into a stream of water, and it curled around in a circle.
It is not the power of the Red Blood Demon Spear alone.
It is the order of afrasiata, the water burial god.
Eges has already brought down a god upon himself.
The red stream of water blocks Graham's escape, but the tip of the spear pierces his feet. A fountain of blood rises up, blocking the evil eye.
In the split second that Graham loses sight of Eges, the Deihid Atem, which has returned to its original form, is thrust out.
The blow aimed at his throat, however, was still just barely avoided. The spear bent and the thunderbolt sword was flicked out of Graham's hand.
The rising fountain of blood subsided, and their gazes met.
イージェスの手元がブレたかと思うと、目にも止まらぬ速度で、魔槍の突きが繰り出される。
 ガギィィィッと金属音が鳴り響き、その槍が受け止められていた。
 魔眼に魔力を集中すれば、幽かにそこに人影が浮かぶ。
 冥王イージェスにして、凝視しなければ姿を見失うほどの<幻影擬態ライネル>と<秘匿魔力ナジラ>。
 根源殺しの魔剣にて、紅血魔槍を阻んだのは外套を纏った亡霊。
 イージェスがよく知る、名もなき騎士であった。
「……二番エッド……」

As soon as Iges' hand seems to blur, a thrust of the magic spear is unleashed with blinding speed.
 A metallic clang echoed, and the spear was caught.
 If you concentrate magic power in the magic eye, a shadow of a person will appear there.
 The "Phantom Mimicry Liner" and "Secret Magic Najira" are so powerful that you have to stare at them to lose sight of them as the Underworld King Eges.
 The red-blooded demon spear was blocked by a cloaked ghost with the root-killing demon sword.
 He was a knight without a name, whom Eges knew well.
"...... second-edd ......"
ヴィアフレアはどうにかその身を起こし、 グラハムのもとへ走っていく。
「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が壱―」
イージェスが槍を突き出す。
じげんしょう 「――<次元衝>」
襲ってくるその魔槍に、ヴィアフレアはぐっと身構えた。
 しかし、難なくグラハムの万雷剣が、それを弾き飛ばす。
「・・・・・・あ、 ありがとう......」

Via Flair somehow manages to get herself up and runs to Graham.
"The Red Blood Demon Spear, the secret of the One..."
Eges thrusts out his spear.
Jigen-shou "-- <Dimensional Impulse>."
Via Flair braced herself for the oncoming demon spear.
 However, Graham's thunderbolt sword repelled it without difficulty.
"......Oh, thank you ......"

3. Sasha one is not big but whatever abilities Anos magic eyes of destruction has Sasha should get all abilities as both has same eyes.

I am talking about this. If possible make a tab for it just like Anos.
Magic Eyes of Destruction: Deconstruction, Mind Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Power Nullification (These magic eyes are capable of "destroying" (disintegrating) everything in Anos' sight, including a person's mind and magic itself.[96][97] Additionally, these magic eyes can put people to sleep for at least a day.[98] These magic eyes can seemingly act automatically to "destroy" powers that attempt to affect Anos, making it the ultimate anti-magic[99]; e.g. Destroyed Eugo La Raviaz's time stop when it attempted to affect Anos[100][101])
For Sasha using venozdonua she uses magic eyes of reason destruction I think it should be specified.

「おあいにくさま」

サーシャの声が響く。

瞳に浮かんでいるのは、 <理滅の魔眼>。

彼女の手には理滅剣ヴェヌズドノアが握られていた。

その発動には時間がかかる。
魔弾でとどめをさせと冥王が言ったの は、 彼女が理滅剣を使うのを隠すためだ。

「魔弾世界だからって、 槍が刺さらないと思ったかしら?」

魔弾世界の秩序が、次第に理滅剣によって滅ぼされ始めた。 彼女の 魔眼の届く範囲は最早、 奴らの領域ではない。

一瞬の戸惑いを見逃さず、サーシャは地面を蹴った。

"Sorry to bother you."

Sasha's voice echoes.

Floating in her eyes is a <The magical eye of reason destruction>.

In her hand was Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction.

It takes time to activate it.
The reason the Dark Lord told her to finish him off with a magic bullet was to hide her use of the Sword of Destruction.

"Did you think that just because it's a magic bullet world, the spear wouldn't pierce?"

The order in the world of magic bullets has gradually begun to be destroyed by the sword of destruction. The range of her magical eye is no longer their domain.

Not missing a moment of confusion, Sasha kicked the ground.

4. Also TD 2 & NEP NPI for Magic eyes of destruction, Eques and only TD 2 NPI for Evansmana.. Anos has NEP and TD 2 for his source. Magic eyes of destruction of Sasha, Eques and Lay with Evansmana can interact with that.

Last edited:
Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu
I think you must give more spesific for proof than just a chapter's link
2. Graham was able to dodge & react to Eges spear 3 times. It should be noted Eges spear has no concept of time and it Transcends space-time. Eges even blocks Graham escape route & blinds him. He should get immeasurable speed.
I hard agree with this, from this thread
Graham got downgrade because he aim-dodge the spear. But this is immeasurable speed, so that reason i think is irrelevant
3. Sasha one is not big but whatever abilities Anos magic eyes of destruction has Sasha should get all abilities as both has same eyes.
I even think sasha(aberneyu) should get demon eye of chaos power's
4. Also NPI for Magic eyes of destruction, Eques and Evansmana.. Anos has NEP and TD 2 for his source. Magic eyes of destruction of Sasha, Eques and Lay with Evansmana can interact with that.
I think thats fine

I think you must give more spesific for proof than just a chapter's link
I mean he constantly uses those eyes everywhere but that chapter has the Abilities information I will try to translate it later. Kinda busy now.
I hard agree with this, from this thread
Graham got downgrade because he aim-dodge the spear. But this is immeasurable speed, so that reason i think is irrelevant
IKR. I mean even if he aim dodges or not the spear has time and Transcends space time it will hit him no matter what but he was still able to dodge it.
I even think sasha(aberneyu) should get demon eye of chaos power's
Probably but if she gets NPI for Magic eyes of destruction thats enough I think.

Last edited:
Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/231/ Chapter 231]</ref>)
This addition should be fine, to give a little more context, these eyes are the sealed or supressed version of the Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction so they inherently possess practically the same abilities as MEoCD but at a more limited level, yet they are still capable of Powernull Venuzdonoa so they are still very strong despite being a suppressed version.
Neutral regarding this, it should also be noted that Eges spear has no concept of time and distance between oponent and also it trascend dimensions.
Sasha already has those abilities in her profile but not in a tabber section like Anos.
For Sasha using venozdonua she uses magic eyes of reason destruction I think it should be specified.
Just update the link in the justification to this

Can weild<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/691/ Chapter 691]</ref>) <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances.
4. Also NPI for Magic eyes of destruction, Eques and Evansmana.. Anos has NEP and TD 2 for his source. Magic eyes of destruction of Sasha, Eques and Lay with Evansmana can interact with that.
This already was self-evident and i clearly remarked that in both TD threads, Anos, Graham, Venudonoa, MEoCD, Eques, Lay with Evansmana and Sasha with her Eyes of Reason Destruction and with Venuz as well. Also Magic Eyes of Destruction can't interact with TD. Only MEoCD and Maybe purple Eye.

This addition should be fine, to give a little more context, these eyes are the sealed or supressed version of the
Neutral regarding this, it should also be noted that Eges spear has no concept of time and distance between oponent and also it trascend dimensions.
Agree
Sasha already has those abilities in her profile but not in a tabber section like Anos.
I think making tab for eyes would be useful as they are mainly used in battle. People don't have to search for main abilities
Just update the link in the justification to this

Can weild<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/691/ Chapter 691]</ref>) <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances.
I meant we should mention it as eye power. Like

Magic eyes of reason destruction: Using these eyes can summon Venozdonua and utilise all of its powers and resistances.
This already was self-evident and i clearly remarked that in both TD threads, Anos, Graham, Venudonoa, MEoCD, Eques, Lay with Evansmana and Sasha with her Eyes of Reason Destruction and with Venuz as well. Also Magic Eyes of Destruction can't interact with TD. Only MEoCD and Maybe purple Eye.
Sasha magic eyes of destruction are stated to offset Anos Source.

Magic eyes of reason destruction: Using these eyes can summon Venozdonua and utilise all of its powers and resistances.
I prefer to keep it simple as in Anos profile, everything else is clarified in the scan I created above.
Sasha magic eyes of destruction are stated to offset Anos Source.
Are you referring to this? Clearly Magic Eyes of Destruction does not have that power, those who can do it are Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction.

I prefer to keep it simple as in Anos profile, everything else is clarified in the scan I created above.
The idea of keeping tabs for eyes comes from Anos profile only. Like the way it's mentioned properly.
Are you referring to this? Clearly Magic Eyes of Destruction does not have that power, those who can do it are Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction.
Yeah that statement. It's pretty clear Sasha eyes are used to offset Anos Source right.

IKR. I mean even if he aim dodges or not the spear has time and Transcends space time it will hit him no matter what but he was still able to dodge it.
Well if he dodges before eges actually extends the spear then it might not count? But immeasurable should allow the spear to hit even if he aim dodges so I'm not sure why it ever got removed in the first place

Last edited:
Well if he dodges before eges actually extends the spear then it might not count? But immeasurable should allow the spear to hit even if he ain't dodges so I'm not sure why it ever got removed in the first place
It wasn't added to his profile. It was rejected as aim dodge but how would anyone aim dodge Immeasurable speed. Like it's not some Bullet or Arrow to have some time period to hit the target.

Reading it, I think the addition look okay. Neutral on speed (I don’t really know what to make of that). If Sasha’s eyes can really interact with Anos source or Graham source (assuming it’s not an anti feat of that part), I think it’s okay for her to have NPI to TD2

assuming it’s not an anti feat of that part
Reason/logic in MG is far above order (Law, Concepts, Dualities), weapons like Venuzdonoa, eyes like MEoCD are able to Manipulate, Alter, Destroy reason and are unbound from it and superior to reason itself. Sasha has eyes called Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction, I think the name explains everything and with these eyes she also can manipulate and summon Venuzdonoa and somewhat interact with Anos' source.

Neutral on speed (I don’t really know what to make of that).
  1. He sees the spear coming from other side of Transcending space-time & other side of dimensions & dodges it. it should be noted spear has no time also & distance between opponents. Still he dodges it.
  2. Secondly Eges blocks him up and released the spear he summons phantom knight so fast they even able to catch the spear to defend Graham.
  3. He flicks off the spear before even hitting viald flare Body. I think these 3 instances we can clearly see his speed was faster than Eges spear.
If Sasha’s eyes can really interact with Anos source or Graham source (assuming it’s not an anti feat of that part), I think it’s okay for her to have NPI to TD2
Btw even if say it can't interact with NEP type 2 but she was able to offset Anos destruction which exceeds Graham nothingness what would count has. Knowing Anos source has Transduality type 2

Quick question. If a character that has immeasurable speed gets speed blitzed by someone that also has immeasurable speed, does that upgrade the character that did the blitzing or does it downgrade the character that got speed blitzed?

So same thing works for irrevelant speed?
For any kind of speed. If both have same speed and one blitz the other then that one speed is above baseline. Tbh. if the irrelevant speed were not to be nuked or changed the requirements, the spear of Eges is textbook irrelevant speed. There is no concept of time and distance between the opponent, it transcends space-time and the concept of dimensions. But the current Irrelevant is only for 1-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back