• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small abilities addition to Anos, Graham, Sasha, Lay and Eques

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Anos uses Magic eyes of purple destruction but it is not in his profile it should be added.
Agree.

Also Graham and Celis has same magic eyes so these should be added to their profile also.
They have slightly different eyes tho.

Do not use my agreement with something outside of the relevant CRT as some kind of support for your argument.
If I do not state I agree with something in the relevant thread, then my agreement is invalid.

2. Graham was able to dodge & react to Eges spear 3 times. It should be noted Eges spear has no concept of time and it Transcends space-time. Eges even blocks Graham escape route & blinds him. He should get immeasurable speed.
Neutral, but I'd probably be fine with adding "possibly Immeasurable combat speed and reactions", unless someone provides more context for the scans that then invalidates the feats.

3. Sasha one is not big but whatever abilities Anos magic eyes of destruction has Sasha should get all abilities as both has same eyes.

I am talking about this. If possible make a tab for it just like Anos.
This seems kinda unnecessary, but it's probably fine.

For Sasha using venozdonua she uses magic eyes of reason destruction I think it should be specified.
I do not think it is necessary to specify that tbh, as those magic eyes are already mentioned on Venuzdonoa's profile page.
If it must be specified, then the bold part can just be added to the current explanation on her profile page:

"Can wield <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances via the Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction."

4. Also NPI for Magic eyes of destruction, Eques and Evansmana.. Anos has NEP and TD 2 for his source. Magic eyes of destruction of Sasha, Eques and Lay with Evansmana can interact with that.
Agree with MEoD's TD2 NPI, but neutral on NEP NPI.
Neutral, leaning towards agree with Eques' TD2 and NEP NPI.
Neutral, leaning towards disagree with Evansmana's TD2 NPI, but disagree with NEP NPI.

In any case, why do some people want to apply these revisions when only one staff member has kinda accepted this. That seems like bad practice (and kinda unfair towards other verses), especially considering that this CRT is proposing an upgrade to Immeasurable speed for a character.

Do not use my agreement with something outside of the relevant CRT as some kind of support for your argument.
If I do not state I agree with something in the relevant thread, then my agreement is invalid.
I thought you were busy so just used that old statement as you agreed. Sorry for that.
Neutral, but I'd probably be fine with adding "possibly Immeasurable combat speed and reactions", unless someone provides more context for the scans that then invalidates the feats.
  1. He sees the spear coming from other side of Transcending space-time & other side of dimensions & dodges it. it should be noted spear has no time also & distance between opponents. Still he dodges it.
  2. Secondly Eges blocks him up and released the spear he summons phantom knight so fast they even able to catch the spear to defend Graham.
  3. He flicks off the spear before even hitting viald flare Body. I think these 3 instances we can clearly see his speed was faster than Eges spear.
Is this enough?. I mean the fight was kinda short.
I do not think it is necessary to specify that tbh, as those magic eyes are already mentioned on Venuzdonoa's profile page.
If it must be specified, then the bold part can just be added to the current explanation on her profile page:

"Can wield <Venuzdonoa> and utilise all of its powers and resistances via the Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction."
Seems good
Neutral, leaning towards disagree with Evansmana's TD2 NPI, but disagree with NEP NPI.
I agree Evansmana shouldn't get NEP NPI but I think Evansmana should get TD 2 NPI for interacting with Anos Source.
In any case, why do some people want to apply these revisions when only one staff member has kinda accepted this. That seems like bad practice (and kinda unfair towards other verses), especially considering that this CRT is proposing an upgrade to Immeasurable speed for a character.
Ant said he is busy & no other staffs are available.

Why neutral on NEP NPI for MEoCD? Its basically a much more superior power compared to venuzdonor and venuzdonor does what it does through reason destruction, same as MEoCD.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen I disagree with TD2 & NEP NPI for evansmana now.
Given anos and grahams nature as misfits being similar and TD2 is only for their true form. I don't think evansmana should get TD2 NPI for interacting with Anos normal source.

You guys should chill out. We need more than one staff approval and there's no need to rush.
Like null said adding immeasurable speed for a character is actually a pretty big deal and other characters are eventually going to scale to this

You guys should chill out. We need more than one staff approval and there's no need to rush.
Like null said adding immeasurable speed for a character is actually a pretty big deal and other characters are eventually going to scale to this
We just need a expert for agree. And i think the other staff is busy, they dont give input here. So dont need to wait they, if we have a expert staff which is agree

We just need a expert for agree. And i think the other staff is busy, they dont give input here. So dont need to wait they, if we have a expert staff which is agree
Well if its a knowledgeable staff on the topic then I guess it might be okay? But normally I think we'd need at least 2 staff to approve before pushing to apply changes

Well if its a knowledgeable staff on the topic then I guess it might be okay? But normally I think we'd need at least 2 staff to approve before pushing to apply changes
The problem is the other staff is busy, i contact they but you can see if they appear or not

If we still waiting, we will wait until the last judgement day comes

Why neutral on NEP NPI for MEoCD? Its basically a much more superior power compared to venuzdonor and venuzdonor does what it does through reason destruction, same as MEoCD.

@Nightmare_Bloodfallen I disagree with TD2 & NEP NPI for evansmana now.
Given anos and grahams nature as misfits being similar and TD2 is only for their true form. I don't think evansmana should get TD2 NPI for interacting with Anos normal source.
You are mistaking NEP & TD 2 Lmao. Evansmana killed Anos once & he used Agronemut he didn't Regenerated like normally that shows it can interact with his true form or whatever

Probably because it's pretty straightforward but yea this CRT ain't really that important so it's fine to wait, tho people will wait a lot probably.

Anyone please help me with this thread got 2 staff inputs. I don't know how to edit and don't wanna mess up profile trying it 😑

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless thanks for helping me out.

1. Also isn't mentioning a line should be better for NPI for Sasha like she can offset Anos source destructive power. That way people can easily get it's TD2 NPI. Just like lay profile.
  2. Also for Eques Acausality negation would this include all type of acasuality? Because its not specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back