• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If you don't care then don't bring up entirely of your kind volition something that is outright wrong.

Does this contradict me? Because in the scan is quite said they're just aspects.
Actually I'd think them being just perceptions help the case being made. Think of it like it sees them as just dreams or something fiction, common terminology used for Transcendence.

Is their any scans that says this outright. Probably in the blog I presume, or is this from that thing Cogito says in Legends: Arceus?

Edit: Me being "antagonistic" is me correcting people on how the Wiki works. As a Staff member should.

Now can we move on to better stuff. Like getting Maou outside of 2A where it doesn't belong?
Opera_Captura_de_pantalla_2022-05-10_114008_manhuascan.me.png

Then stop blah blah blah and send it here.
Don't expect for a good translation

一瞬にも満たないほどの僅かな猶予。
 灯滅せんとして光を増し、その光をもちて灯滅を克す。
 その瞬間をこれまで幾度となく見た俺の魔眼ならば、神界の深淵、このダ・ク・カダーテの更に底が、見えるはずだ。
 恐らくは、ミーシャとサーシャにも。
 刹那、僅かな光を捉え、俺はそこへ手を伸ばした。
 俺の体は目映い輝きに包まれ、そして、景色がぱっと変わった。
 空だ。
 果てしなく雲海が広がっている。
 俺たちの体は落下していた。
「ここって……?」
「樹理廻庭園の深淵の底?」
 サーシャとミーシャが言う。
 空には、大量の火露が蛍のように舞い、俺たちと同じように落ちていた。
「そのようだな」
眼下に視線を向ける。
 神殿が無数に、所狭しと建ち並んでいる。
 奥には一際巨大な三角錐の神殿があり、そこに門があった。
 門は開かれており、蛍のような火露の光が次々と奥へ吸い込まれていく。

A brief respite of less than an instant.
 The light increases to destroy the light, and the light conquers the destruction of the light.
 My magical eye, which has seen this moment many times before, should be able to see the depths of the abyss of the divine world, the depths of this Da Ku Kadate.
 I am sure that Misha and Sasha can see it too.
 A moment later, I caught a glimmer of light and reached for it.
 My body was enveloped in a dazzling radiance, and then the view suddenly changed.
 It was the sky.
 An endless sea of clouds.
 Our bodies were falling.
"Is this ......?"
"Is this the bottom of the abyss in the Juriwa Garden?"
 Sasha and Misha said.
 In the sky, a large number of fire dewflies were dancing like fireflies, falling just like us.
"Looks like it."
I look down below me.
 There were countless temples, lined up in a narrow space.
 There was a huge triangular pyramid temple at the back, and there was a gate there.
 The gate was open, and the light of fire dew, like fireflies, was sucked into the depths one after another.

So they were talking about the abyss in the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, i.e. "the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods", and not the azure sky specifically.
They also weren't stating/explaining that "the sky" (空) was literally endless/infinite, but they were simply stating how they perceived the sky as they were falling through it.
Finally, since they already metaphorically described the sky as a "sea of clouds", I see no reason why the "endless" part of that same statement shouldn't also be taken metaphorically.

Last edited:
So they were talking about the abyss of the Fundamental Laws Cyclic Garden, "the domains of the Four Fundamental Laws Gods", and not the azure sky specifically.
Furthermore, they weren't stating that "the sky" (空) was literally endless/infinite, but they were simply stating how they perceived the sky as they were falling through it.
Finally, since they already metaphorically described the sky as a sea of clouds, I see no reason why the endless part of that statement shouldn't also be taken as metaphorically.
They were going to Abyss of Divine realm. That Abyss exist inbetween deepening and end. That's the reason even deepening god couldn't see where fire dew was stolen. That's why they are refering it as end of divine realm and depths of this Da Ku Kadate. Have you forgetten Eques was hiding in bottom of Abyss world.

MEOCD = gods, Order and reason destruction
MEOPD = Gods and Order destruction

I mean MEOCD has that property but isn't it better to list MEOPD in his profile too. I think it kinda cool to have different set of eyes.
Purple is like the sealed version of MEoCD. So no.

Purple is like the sealed version of MEoCD. So no.
He normally uses that purple eye in battle. Atleast shouldn't we put it in his profile no need to explain much.
Like this

MEOPD(destroys order and gods)

Also Celis is the only one who can use Magic eyes of thunder purple right ? I don't know if i spelled it correctly. Anos Haven't used that right

I'm not entirely sure about adding those eyes, since they are basically just weaker MEoCD, but you make a good point that Anos uses the MEoPD more in battle than the MEoCD.

Maybe we could add something as follows to his profile page:

P&A section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/231/ Chapter 231]</ref>)

Notable attacks/techniques section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods.

Maybe we could add the feat that they are capable of nullifying venuzdonoa attacks as well.

I'm not entirely sure about adding those eyes, since they are basically just weaker MEoCD, but you make a good point that Anos uses the MEoPD more in battle than the MEoCD.

Maybe we could add something as follows to his profile page:

P&A section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' [[Existence Erasure]], Greater [[Power Nullification]], [[Law Manipulation]], [[Conceptual Manipulation]] (Type 1; These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order (laws and concepts), as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/231/ Chapter 231]</ref>)

Notable attacks/techniques section:

Between MEoD and MEoCD.
*'''Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction:''' These magic eyes are capable of destroying gods and their order, as well as weaken and destroy gods' authorities and any divine weapons created by the gods.
Thanks man 👍 agree with this

Also only Celis uses thunder with purple eyes right ?

Hey if gods and order are duality like every gods maintains some order isn't silver sea is Transcends every duality & exist beyond it?. For example sound doesn't exist without god of gospel. God of sound and concept of sound are duality here. Also silver sea is only accessible to Chief god who surpasses other gods. Technically he is surpassing all duality. Isn't this makes sense?

Hey if gods and order are duality like every gods maintains some order isn't silver sea is Transcends every duality & exist beyond it?. For example sound doesn't exist without god of gospel. God of sound and concept of sound are duality here. Also silver sea is only accessible to Chief god who surpasses other gods. Technically he is surpassing all duality. Isn't this makes sense?
It’s 3 am for me so my brain can’t process what ever you said

Red and blue, light and darkness, life and death, hot and cold, space and time. And even if, for an example, you have a verse full of concepts (some of which are opposites of each other) and have a being above them all. Then they still won't get transduality unless the verse specifically mentions duality/ying and yang/etc.

Red and blue, light and darkness, life and death, hot and cold, space and time. And even if, for an example, you have a verse full of concepts (some of which are opposites of each other) and have a being above them all. Then they still won't get transduality unless the verse specifically mentions duality/ying and yang/etc.
type 4 comes when there are more then two values and you transcend it all right? (Like trans-trinity, trans-quadrality)

Beats me, and only a single digit number of profiles have Transduality Type 4 and they all come from high up in Tier 0 verses.

One question, aren't we doing a CTR on the 2-B bubble world so as not to annoy the wiki folks or are we going to leave that for later? I mean, if even ImZer0Null and the rest agree then he would be accepted.

I'll let someone do it one day, I won't do it for 3 reasons, first I don't know how people make a CTR all cute, with that "SPOILES" thing and all the information below. second that I'm lazy, third that I'm afraid of pissing off the wiki staff or something, as most of them don't seem to like Maou Gakuin, or just don't care much for the verse.

Back