• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Silver Sea Speed upgrade and other small revisions - Maou Gakuin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This CRT was created to upgrade Post-Silver Sea characters' speed and to fix some other small stuff.

1. Currently, deeper world inhabitants and all characters who scale to them (characters with the Post-Silver Sea key) have "At least FTL" speed. This is because deeper world inhabitants are able to speed blitz characters with FTL speed, and also because of the difference between layers.

This calc has been accepted, and can now be used as the baseline speed for deeper world inhabitants.

Deeper world inhabitants should be rated as "At least MFTL", since Balzarondo was holding back in the above mentioned feat.
Characters who scale to deeper world inhabitants, that don't show any signs of holding back, should be rated as "MFTL".

2. Anos Voldigoad's speed should be changed to "At least X. Immeasurable at peak", or something similar.

Anos doesn't always move at immeasurable speed, and not indicating that on his profile can cause some problems with scaling.
Anos' immeasurable speed is not activation based or anything similar. Anos can simply decide to move at immeasurable speed if the situation requires it.

3. Low tier characters should be downgraded from 8-C.

I made a mistake in a previous CRT of mine.
I suggested that low tier characters get rated as 8-C due to the 'Misha + Sasha's Jio Graze destroying a large sized golem' feat. This feat isn't invalid, but there are currently no calcs that support the feat being 8-C.
I personally believe that if the feat is calced, it could give us a value close to 8-C's range, but until it's calced, the 8-C rating should be removed.

The 'Misha + Sasha's Jio Graze destroying a large sized golem' feat can be seen in episode 5 of the anime, around 17:00.

I suggest that low tier characters are either rated as 9-B, due to still being able to destroy extremely resistant materials such as stone, as seen in the above mentioned feat, or they should be rated as unknown.

**Misha and Sasha are only considered low tiers at the start of the series, and thus they are unaffected by no. 3 of the CRT.

Last edited:
Hello. This CRT was created to upgrade Post-Silver Sea characters' speed and to fix some other small stuff.

1. Currently, deeper world inhabitants and all characters who scale to them (characters with the Post-Silver Sea key) have "At least FTL" speed. This is because deeper world inhabitants are able to speed blitz characters with FTL speed, and also because of the difference between layers.

This calc has been accepted, and can now be used as the baseline speed for deeper world inhabitants.

Deeper world inhabitants should be rated as "At least MFTL", since Balzarondo was holding back in the above mentioned feat.
Characters who scale to deeper world inhabitants, that don't show any signs of holding back, should be rated as "MFTL".

2. Anos Voldigoad's speed should be changed to "At least X. Immeasurable at peak", or something similar.

Anos doesn't always move at immeasurable speed, and not indicating that on his profile can cause some problems with scaling.
Anos' immeasurable speed is not activation based or anything similar. Anos can simply decide to move at immeasurable speed if the situation requires it.
Yeah I agree with this
I personally believe that if the feat is calced, it could give us a value close to 8-C's range, but until it's calced, the 8-C rating should be removed.

The 'Misha + Sasha's Jio Graze destroying a large sized golem' feat can be seen in episode 5 of the anime, around 17:00.

I suggest that low tier characters are either rated as 9-B, due to still being able to destroy extremely resistant materials such as stone, as seen in the above mentioned feat, or they should be rated as unknown.
this feat should be calced first, but yeah i agree

3. Low tier characters should be downgraded from 8-C.

I made a mistake in a previous CRT of mine.
I suggested that low tier characters get rated as 8-C due to the 'Misha + Sasha's Jio Graze destroying a large sized golem' feat. This feat isn't invalid, but there are currently no calcs that support the feat being 8-C.

**Misha and Sasha are only considered low tiers at the start of the series, and thus they are unaffected by no. 3 of the CRT.
I agree with this.

Yeah, it should probably be calced first. Though imo I think it should be 9-A instead of the 9-B you recommended since they still managed to create a big hole in the castle.

What is the reasoning for immeasurable speed for Anos? We are very strict with that rating.

@DarkDragonMedeus

Would you be willing to evaluate that part please?

I think we can't Calculating some feats based on the other feats that also has it's own calc on it

This is the reason why my thread rejected before

Edit : but it's also reasonable to put it atleast mftl, considering the difference between layers is huge

It is fine, but the 8-C part still need to be calced
What is the reasoning for immeasurable speed for Anos? We are very strict with that rating.
Recting to magic spears that lacks the concept of time and transcend time and space itself, he already has immeasurable speed in the profile, what Null wants to do is to put Immeasurable speed at Peak, because Anos not always is Immeasurable speed, he hold back most of times

Anos already had immeasurable speed(with reason+scan) on his profile,this thread just basically limits his immeasurable speed because he only moves that fast in neccessary situation
Recting to magic spears that lacks the concept of time and transcend time and space itself, he already has immeasurable speed in the profile, what Null wants to do is to put Immeasurable speed at Peak, because Anos not always is Immeasurable speed, he hold back most of times
Okay then.

Yeah, the Immeasurable speed is scaled from a spear that has mentions of being so fast, the concept of time doesn't exist. Which is inherently even better than being faster than the flow of linear time.

But the explanation that he only moves that fast when he feels like it makes sense.

Where's the evidence for this, exactly? You never really linked anything.

The other points are fine.

I know Anos has immeasurable speed, i'm asking where Anos choosing to turn it on and off comes from. I know he holds back and stuff, but unless his immeasurable feat stated so, assuming he has it "turned off" is headcanon.

I know Anos has immeasurable speed, i'm asking where Anos choosing to turn it on and off comes from. I know he holds back and stuff, but unless his immeasurable feat stated so, assuming he has it "turned off" is headcanon.
I think it's because he reduces or increases his speed based on the enemy he is facing, since not all in MG are Immeasurable, most are FTL or possibly MFTL, it's not like he has to activate it or anything, it seems more like it's depending on the speed of the enemy .... IMO

It’s easier to get Sasha’s feat from episode 2 that a Jio Graze destroys a large part of a forest, an 8-C must pass easily, there’s also the manga that is more detailed

You must climb for Sasha and Misha since both alone can use the Jio Graze, which in that Era needs more than 5 good wizards just to have a minimal chance of working, so I think it works.

Another calc based thread? When is this heaven ever going to end?
Anyways, if the speed calc already evaluated, than agree with that.
For the golem situation, obviously some pixel scaling is in order, but isn't it better to also use the text in the Novel to figure out it's size, too?

Another calc based thread? When is this heaven ever going to end?
Anyways, if the speed calc already evaluated, than agree with that.
For the golem situation, obviously some pixel scaling is in order, but isn't it better to also use the text in the Novel to figure out it's size, too?
We have the picture of golem in the anime though.(I think the jio graze size matters much than the castle).It is a little big than a normal castle.

That said, I don't think Immeasurable necessarily has to be in Anos ´peak, it depends more on the speed of the enemy in question. My interpretation of this is that Anos was not immeasurable until he intercepted Eges' spear, also due to the dialogue makes it seem that Anos had no problem blocking the attack implying that it is not at Peak.. Another option would be to put at least X speed with Immeasurable Reactions, or simply Immeasurable.

That said, I don't think Immeasurable necessarily has to be in Anos ´peak, it depends more on the speed of the enemy in question. My interpretation of this is that Anos was not immeasurable until he intercepted Eges' spear, also due to the dialogue makes it seem that Anos had no problem blocking the attack implying that it is not at Peak.. Another option would be to put at least X speed with Immeasurable Reactions, or simply Immeasurable.
He doesnt need to be it only with Immeasurable reactions, he can fight against Graham who also scales to the spear, and they can hit each others, which means that their attacks also scales, they should be just Immeasurable, yeah, but the problem is, Anos is not always on immeasurable speed, he usually holds back and only uses his speed when he actually needs it

He doesnt need to be it only with Immeasurable reactions, he can fight against Graham who also scales to the spear, and they can hit each others, which means that their attacks also scales, they should be just Immeasurable, yeah, but the problem is, Anos is not always on immeasurable speed, he usually holds back and only uses his speed when he actually needs it
I know that Anos is Immeasurable, I'm not saying that his immeasurable is just reactions, I'm just saying that in for example in FTL or MFTL he was able to react to Immeasurable, then he was able to fight already being 100% in immeasurable.

This comes specifically for threads that do not equalized speed and then say that Anos does not Immeasurable till his peak and that someone with Infinite speed or Immeasurable speedblitzes him, so it is easy to say and suggest that in FTL or MFTL Anos has Immeasurable reactions.

Anos holds back immeasurable speeds in deeper layers? Is Graham faster than powerful deep world inhabitants? Or are all the top-tiers among deep world inhabitants at immeasurable?

Either we go with the proposal in the OP or we go with "MFTL travel speed, up to Immeasurable combat and reaction speed"

Anos never travelled at Immeasurable speeds. The whole point of him using the Time Scythe on Vol 4 was to time travel into the past, since he likely couldnt do it by himself, otherwise he would just move on his own.

If we scale him full on Immeasurable it would by extension make everyone that fights him Immeasurable as well, including Shin (which doesnt make sense since Shin needs a specific ability to reach such speeds)

The reason I asked that is because it seems strange that Graham, who is immeasurable, is faster than top-tier deep world inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back