• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime God vs Dragons of Creation

For the 2v1, that's sort of a recent thing that's been added.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules#Notes

Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:

• If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
  • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
  • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batma and Robi)
  • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémo Trainers and Digimo Tamers).
  • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Drago, this match isn't going to be added. Enryu probably just wants to know what the outcome of this fight is.
If I just want to roll with a majority, I'd say Rimuru so people would finally shut up about the Tensei vs Pokemon thing.

But ofc I'm not, from a spiritual and personal standpoint :p

Celestial Pegasus said:
Maybe, there is something in the after-stories which involves him getting an perpetual motion machine which gives him infinite energy or something, so he may or may not get an upgrade, have to see it translated first to be sure.
Overall i think at some point the profiles might need to be separated into web novel and light novel, but not enough has been translated to say, though i have heard certain things.
yea, I actually think there needs to be separate profiles for webnovel and light novel/manga versions, depending on the fidelity to the former's source.

I'd ask for the same thing with Shield Hero profiles, too.

From what I read, in LN only small details changed, just like the Demon Noble changed to Primordial Demon, overall I didn't see any difference in terms of abilities, they only added more battles and characters, but maybe because I enjoy it too much, I am not aware of the difference

Whelp, as someone who's usually anime-only, I can't say much here :p

It'll take a long ways until the current LN and manga catches up with the webnovel, though....assuming they follow the very same storyline to the very end.

From what i heard the whole stuff with velda isn't there and yuuki's backstory is different, plus the final arc is gonna be rewritten.

Anyway as i already said not enough has been translated to know exactly what changed, and it's not gonna be translated for a while so if the profile splits do happen won't be for a long time.

Cuase from what's out at the moment it's the overal the same as the wn except stuff is added.

ahhhh okay I see.

so there's a slight chance of the Tensei verse being larger than the Pokemon verse, depending on what's put in more detail?

if so, then I'll believe Rimuru's winning despite the numerical disadvantage.

Tbh i skip Vol 6-9, im not interested in new arc and new character, so i jump to WN only Arc, maybe in that Vol have changed some information, i Will read it when i have time

Who knows, we need more info on turn null, the wn didn't give much sans it comes from a nuclear dimension and can destroy everything, wouldn't be surprised if the ln boosts him.

For now we can only go off what the wn told us, and by that pokemon has the ap advantage, as a 2-B Rimuru isn't that far into it, he is just haxy.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vol 14 is gonna cover the clash of dragons and demons arc, also who knows if fuse will keep Rimuru becoming a God in the ln, plus it's realistically not gonna be translated for years so....
I think he Will, IIRC he Will keep the ending about Rimuru save His old Self, and we know in WN he do that after become God

Rimuru has been upgraded again; Now, he can just steal powers without eating/absortion

Last key for above.

He also got resistance to BFR and time manipulation added.

No, it has larger range and he doesn't to absorb/eat characters

Even, then, he has Power Mimicry

GLHF22 said:
"Everything"
Rimuru become abstract existance because he absorbs the abstract existence

Rimuru get Ressurection Because he absorbs True dragons that can Ressurection when they Die

What makes him cannot get Giratina Range when he gets everything?
To be honest, Rimuru did everything including stats boost going from At least 6-A to High 4-C from True dragons's absorption.

Back