• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Upgrade for Superman

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...374876-3486029-superman+prime+one+million.jpg

We've all seen this scan, and the whole "welcome to my universe" thing has been debunked at least fourteen trillion times. But I'm not talking about that line. The final one. "Things happened so fast, even I couldn't save your reality in time". I think this implies that, had it happened slower, Superman Prime would've been able to prevent a universal collapse.

This isn't a really big jump either, just 3-B to 3-A.

Well, maybe, but we don't know for sure how he would have saved the reality in question. I mean, regular superheroes have prevented events that would have destroyed the universe plenty of times.

Back