• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Slenderman (Victor Surge vs The Eight Pages)

Slenderman (Original) vs Slenderman (The Eight Pages series)

• Speed is equalized.
  • Both start in slender forest, with no line of sight.
  • SBA otherwise

"We didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..." : 3
"I have plans for you, Kate." : 0
slender_man_house_call_by_victor_surge_d2d2jg8-375w-2x.jpg
slender-the-arrival-remake-remaster-sequel-slenderman-new-game-horror-games-creepypasta-550x309.jpg

Last edited:
I think Slenderman wins, that guy is very strong.

Now seriously, the original Slenderman wins. The Slenderman of the games does not use mental manipulation and corruption until he captures his victim, meanwhile he only stalks them and in the best of cases catches them with his tentacles. Additionally, the original Slendy is intangible, makes better use of mental manipulation, and could make himself invisible so the other can't even see him.

I think Slenderman wins, that guy is very strong.

Now seriously, the original Slenderman wins. The Slenderman of the games does not use mental manipulation and corruption until he captures his victim, meanwhile he only stalks them and in the best of cases catches them with his tentacles. Additionally, the original Slendy is intangible, makes better use of mental manipulation, and could make himself invisible so the other can't even see him.
His intangibility isn't something he has active at all times. multiple images show Slender Man as a physical entity anyone could interact with.

This is an interesting fight, but this time I'm in favor of Slender Man (Victor Surge). While Slender Man (The Arrival) Mind Manipulation makes people obsessed with him, the Mind Manipulation of Slender Man (Victor Surge) allows it to take complete control of his target without much trouble, plus it could still induce terrible fear in Slender Man (The Arrival).

His intangibility isn't something he has active at all times. multiple images show Slender Man as a physical entity anyone could interact with.
But he can turn intangible if he needs to, and he's smart enough to use that ability if his enemy is giving him trouble. And the Slenderman of the games still has to deal with the rest of the abilities that the OG has, such as Invisibility, Fear Manipulation and Madness.

SBA makes them start 4 kilometers away from each other, right? Only 8 page Slenderman has range in kilometers so he could possibly just cover the forest with his tendrils or use his mind manipulation

Yo, this should be fine to add now right? I'm pretty sure votes only need to casted and not counted to reach grace.

Bros...Why emoticons falled out of flavor....Also What can the not OG slenderman, do against getting turned into bootleg HP Lovecraft
: 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3 : 3

Back