• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Alien X

Type 9: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

TBH not sure if its balanced now that I remember that. Depends if X has a way to kill Slendy.

Mind hax, but Slender has it too

Also Dream and Memory Manipulation can **** up Alien X big time, but unsure how powerful it is

Alien X can duplicate himself hundreds of times and even grow to the size of galaxies. Not sure if Slenderman even faced off against something like that.

Could Slenderman win with Plot Manip? Alien X got any defence to that?

It's a possibility. It even says that on his Profile.

Does Slender even use that IC?

No alien x has no defence against Plot

Slenderman and HABIT IRRC have used it plenty of times to screw with the EverymanHYBRID protags. Amongst other things. Any hax I've seen Slenderman use, I can't recall many times where he is hesistant to use them.

How powerful is it though? Alien X can overwhelm Slender with his duplication or can grow to the size of galaxies. Has Slender shown on able to effect a giant army?

Hasn't dealt with Duplication, though Slenderman has BFR'd a group of people before, so that may add another layer to this fight.

Another thing I'll say is that this version of Slenderman does have mind control over several Low 2-Cs all capable of Mind Manip.

Well I think it should be noted that Alien X has survived the distruction of the universe. So a full out attack from SlenderMan is out of the question.

Plus Alien X is comprised of three beings. Serena, Bellecus, and Ben

Well he does otherwise sevantis could have mind Haxed if he wanted to he technically scales to everything in the verse but that's a discussion for another time.

how can mind manipulation and dream manipulation work on alien x when serena and bellicus are right there as well as ben and will quickly with a single thought will build a defense for that ?

Unless Serena and Bellicus have shown resistance to Dream Manip, we cannot assume Stick-In-The-Mud can't use it against Alien X. Same goes for Memory Manip. Slendy could take a huge advantage of wiping X's mind.

Something else to be of note. Even if Ben were to be killed, as in Slender Man mind raped his mind, Alien X would still exist.

Stated by One Fourth of Man of Action that when the alternate versions of Bens across the Multiverse transforms into Alien X, they become THAT Alien X. There are no alternate versions existing in the past, present or future

(Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.)

While IMO Duplication and Size Manipulation can give Slender a lot of trouble along with Alien X's own mind hax, I'm not sure how X can kill Slender with Type 9

Size Manip could give Slenderman trouble. I think he could delay the effectiveness of Duplication via BFR. Slenderman from what I know compared to Alien X actually has more experience mind controlling mind hax users (such as the entire Collective), so I guess I would give Mr. Slim the edge in Mind Control? Idk, if Alien X has done the same to Mind Hax users as well, please inform me.

Alien X scales to every being in Ben 10 so he should have there hax meaning he should be able to erase slendy on a sub quantum level via scaling to sevantis machine but this isn't listed on his profile so just ignore this

Literally nothing is stopping Slender from mindhaxing. If it's as good as I've heard, then he can just mindhax all three personalities at once. It's not like Alien X can create psychic defenses, and even if they could Slender's mindhax is probably better then he could theoretically resist.

Well that's the thing... Alien X could probably do that lol. Alien X can do nearly anything, as Bellecus and Serena have stated.

Alien X has shown mindhax on 3D beings. Slenderman has mindhaxed 4D beings. It's NLF to assume Alien X can resist 4D mindhax unless it's been shown to.

Back