• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Alien X

Fair Point. Although we don't really know what typy of being Alien X is... just that he himself is his own universe... though I'm pretty Slendy could mind-**** that as well.

Still... maybe Alien X could change the laws of reality to make it so that Slenders powers couldn't work?

Just pulling at strings now.

Alien X has Nigh-Omniscient on his profile cause of his universe re-creation feat.

Or what if He cast Slender into another universe?

"because alien X doesn't have any conceptual feats" never said he did I said his voices are conceptual in nature.

Why does that mean X if I specified I meant the voices when questioned don't take things out of context cause it makes you look Dishonest.

>Literally asks if Slender can mindhax conceptual beings

>Smashor asks if Alien X is really a conceptual being

>Answers with the "fact" that Alien X's voice is conceptual in nature

Uhhh.....

>makes points that are irrelevant

>Specification on the fact that alien X voices are conceptual

>Unless because a aspect of you is conceptual your entirety is now?

There was no implication I said I can argue it but he isn't his voices are I don't know why you are still arguing semantics when I clarified my point

??? Uh, whats your point? Anyone with common sense would understand what I am trying to get across. Nothing else in this thread is referred to as X and the only thing mentioned with 'X' in its name is Alien X.

Is no one actually going to explain why X wins? He only has 2 4d minds and Slendy has mindhaxed more before while X only mindhaxed maybe 10 which don't have the slightest resistance to it. He isn't even strong enough to one shot here and spamming a bunch of clones needed a prolonged attack to beat a single guy who was as powerful as the individual clone.

..... off topic but could that be used to argue his dura is more than just baseline?

AnonymousBlank said:
??? Uh, whats your point? Anyone with common sense would understand what I am trying to get across. Nothing else in this thread is referred to as X and the only thing mentioned with 'X' in its name is Alien X.
Is no one actually going to explain why X wins? He only has 2 4d minds and Slendy has mindhaxed more before while X only mindhaxed maybe 10 which don't have the slightest resistance to it. He isn't even strong enough to one shot here and spamming a bunch of clones needed a prolonged attack to beat a single guy who was as powerful as the individual clone.

..... off topic but could that be used to argue his dura is more than just baseline?
The purpose of the clones were not to beat the Galactic Gladiator but to confuse him. The issue was that the Gladiator's voices were in agreement with all that they did. They didn't have to debate about taking any action.

By making the clones, they made it so that he had to make more choices, creating the probability of the Voices to get into an argument.

Second of all, and this is important, the older a Celestialsapien, the more voices that they get. Alien X is far younger than the Gladiator and only has three voices, The Gladiator on the other hand has far more... and yet they are all in agreement.

That was the purpose of the clones.

Second of all, the reason that they couldn't one shot was because both of them could heal any damage.

From what I could tell... their physical bodies seem to be comprised of literal universes. So a one shot isn't as simple as you might think.

Thats nice and all but I am still not seeing how X wins. The initial votes that got FRA'd were nothing more than people asserting their opinion that X would win despite providing no reasoning as to why.

AnonymousBlank said:
Thats nice and all but I am still not seeing how X wins. The initial votes that got FRA'd were nothing more than people asserting their opinion that X would win despite providing no reasoning as to why.
I don't care about the FRA or any of that stuff. I was just explaining why your thinking in your post was innacurate.

It would be detrimental to other users if they were told the wrong thing.

What was inaccurate about my thinking? My post was about ways Alien X could win and your response to it had nothing to do with it. All you did was point out trivia about GG that was irrelevant to X. My point about the clones was to see if it was possible to upgrade X's dura and I acknowledged that it had nothing to do with this thread.

Go back and reread my posts because I wasn't misinforming other users and was rather explicit with my words.

AnonymousBlank said:
What was inaccurate about my thinking? My post was about ways Alien X could win and your response to it had nothing to do with it. All you did was point out trivia about GG that was irrelevant to X. My point about the clones was to see if it was possible to upgrade X's dura and I acknowledged that it had nothing to do with this thread.
Go back and reread my posts because I wasn't misinforming other users and was rather explicit with my words.
Well then... my apologies. It was a bit hard to understand, but you are right that when I did go back and look, that it became apparent that you were explaining durability.

My apologies once more.

Back