• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Alien X

Except Alien X has only shown 3d mindhax on average minds while Slenderman has shown mindhaxing a bunch of 4d guys who also have mindhax and thus he would scale higher even if they were not a dimension apart.

On Slenderman's AP justification, it says he's transcendent over reality. So, yes he's 4D.

And I'm pretty sure most of the votes for X have been debunked. Slendy mindhaxes and calls it a day.

It doesn't say that at all. I even did a ctrl+f in his profile to look for it but it doesn't say any of that, unless you're implying to his speed where it says he exist in a realm that exists outside of time and space

Unless the reasoning is clarified, Alien X should have all of their votes removed. There's currently no reason for Alien X winning other than "He could maybe do X thing" and literal opinion.

Oh, and uh...

MrLuk2000 said:
It doesn't say that at all. I even did a ctrl+f in his profile to look for it but it doesn't say any of that, unless you're implying to his speed where it says he exist in a realm that exists outside of time and space
Slenderman scales to HABIT, who has this.

Should exist on a level similar to The Collective, which is implied to transcend the physical reality perceived by lesser beings and operate in a way that is similar to Platonic Ideals. Vinnie believes that he and the others are fiction, with their entire lives and histories being controlled by HABIT and Slenderman, with it being heavily suggested that they're trapped in a loop across multiple iterations, with their lives being reset again and agai

If i remember correctly. The entire Collective's are 4-D via statement above. All of them are under controlled of Slenderman. Thus, making his mindhax are 4-D.

It's still unknown how many Collective member's are there. But in this pic, we can guess that there is many of them.

Also, Slenderman isn't baseline Low 2-C. Here is the power scaling, provided by the creator of TribeTwelve himself.

This is sadly a stomp now, because Alien X has been upgraded to 2-B.

Oh well, we managed to make this battle grace before his upgrade. But i don't think it can be added on due to 2-B Alien X.

Stalker Maggot said:
1. Mind haxs make AP irrelevant

2. Why are commenting on a post that hasn't been commented on for 4 months?
Well....To be fair....This is kinda just a bump. Then again, its already grace so..

Back